GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know! I'm reading along with the minute-by-minute blog on the AJC and my jaw dropped so hard at that line that I bruised my chin on the floor! And then I died laughing. Fiesty DA, FTW!

"EXACTLY! "where's the medicine?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the funnest thread on WS! :floorlaugh:

I haven't been able to watching the closing arguments and it is KILLING me! I think HN is going down. The DT may have proved that Andrea is craycray, but they didn't make the case for HN.

Oh we have had some fun on this thread for sure. Between the judge, AS and the DA it has been a riot

"HN was SOOOOO concerned about the Sneiderman children that what did he do? He went out and had SEX with their mommy again"

DAYUM!

"HN was SOOOOO concerned about the Sneiderman children that what did he do? He went out and had SEX with their mommy again"

DAYUM!

I KNOW, right?!?!?!?

"it was ingenius...but it was EVIL."

OMG the prosecutor just flat out said HN was a co-conspirator!!!!!!!

And said "BINGO"!!!!

they better charge her.

WOW!! just said that the Demon that that told HN to kill RS was ANDREA. It wasn't a pretend Demon it was the Demon he was sleeping with!!!

Holy crap, the prosecutor just flat out accused AN of being involved.

"they were covering for one another...this is cahoots!"

"Rusty did NOT deserve to be shot down in the street... but you can't give him that. You can give him JUSTICE"

Enough said.

When they show the judge slumping in his chair, he looks just like Cee Lo Green. Ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo