GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/raw-video-prosecution-questions-andrea-sneiderman/vF7wP/

a 20 min raw video of the prosecution questioning Andrea on the stand.
Gives you a little idea what this lady is all about.
I will be watching the trial next week, I missed it first time IS showed it.

Thanks Noor! I'm only 5 minutes in and this lady is a piece of work! Now I understand why the jury forewoman said something t the effect that she watched her the whole time wondering why she was not on trial. Also she didn't try to look like a grieving widow at all! Didn't even try!

Hemy's therapy and help in the the mental health system IMO is what led to Hemy agreeing to assist the states office prosecute who IMO we all know is the apex of this planned and plotted leading of an innocent sheep to the slaughter.. Without Andrea.. Removing Andrea from the equation and all roads ONLY lead to an alive and well young daddy, Rusty.. If you do the same with Hemy, as in remove Hemy from the entire equation then quite obviously you do not end up with the same result(an alive Rusty).. Andrea is the crux of it all.. And regardless of removing Hemy from ever having existed IMO Andrea merely would have used her deviant and evil manipulations on another individual whom she crossed paths with in this life.. ANDREA IS THE APEX OF THE ENTIRE CASE.. THE ENTIRE CONSPIRACY AND MURDER IS ON HER SHOULDERS..

The prosecution is probably going to depend on his testimony, i think if there was significant evidence beyond that they would have charged both of them at the same time.

The defence will argue that the murder was a delusional act of a mentally ill man. Then, when he was tried and convicted, and his imagined "love" did not leap to his defence, he decided to punish her by making his accusations. That will constitute reasonable doubt.

To get around that the prosecution will have to come up with corroboration for his allegations, and I suspect they might have a harder time with that.

http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/raw-video-prosecution-questions-andrea-sneiderman/vF7wP/

a 20 min raw video of the prosecution questioning Andrea on the stand.
Gives you a little idea what this lady is all about.
I will be watching the trial next week, I missed it first time IS showed it.

Now that was riveting. She is a piece of work. Very angry (which would make me think she is innocent), but then she lies.

I am going to have to tape IS everyday I guess. I saw a couple minutes of the opening this morning - I hope AS wasn't on already?

Now that was riveting. She is a piece of work. Very angry (which would make me think she is innocent), but then she lies.

I am going to have to tape IS everyday I guess. I saw a couple minutes of the opening this morning - I hope AS wasn't on already?

This morning on IS they said that they will show her on the witness stand tomorrow. So make sure you set your DVR.
I hope they keep their word and will show that testimony tomorrow.

Today they showed the prosecution and defense opening statements.
I wish that IS would just show the testimony and forget about all those talking heads.
It's like they have ADD or something, show some court, show some talking heads, show some Drew Peterson on Larry King, commercials, and on and on.
It makes me dizzy.

Also today Jean K., with a straight face said that there was "breaking news from today"!!!....Andrea was arrested and the FBI froze her assets.
That's not "breaking news", I believe she was arrested on Aug. the 2nd, and her money was frozen some time last week.

I would like to add this.
I think the prosecution was VERY smart to charge Andrea after the trial was over.
They got her on the stand telling lies.
Words she can never take back.
She's very arrogant and thought she got away with it.

I'm surprised it's taking her so long to get a bond hearing.

I would like to add this.
I think the prosecution was VERY smart to charge Andrea after the trial was over.
They got her on the stand telling lies.
Words she can never take back.
She's very arrogant and thought she got away with it.

I'm surprised it's taking her so long to get a bond hearing.

Noor, I agree 1000%. Finally finished watching the testimony and it made me want to smack AS until my hand hurt, then smack her again for making it hurt! The prosecution let her talk and talk, and she was too narcissistic to realize they were handing her the rope with which to hang herself. And hang herself she did, IMO. I also believe we aren't privy to all that LE has. I am sure with computer and cell phone forensics they have concrete proof of her affair with Hemy. I wouldn't be surprised if they could get a conviction without him.

Noor, I agree 1000%. Finally finished watching the testimony and it made me want to smack AS until my hand hurt, then smack her again for making it hurt! The prosecution let her talk and talk, and she was too narcissistic to realize they were handing her the rope with which to hang herself. And hang herself she did, IMO. I also believe we aren't privy to all that LE has. I am sure with computer and cell phone forensics they have concrete proof of her affair with Hemy. I wouldn't be surprised if they could get a conviction without him.

Yep, the prosecution let her talk and talk and talk some more.
I don't know how long she was on the stand, and I'm sure the defense also questioned her.
She said she did not try to call Rusty.
If someone told me my husband had an accident, the first think I would do is call him.
She called Rusty's dad and told him Rusty had been shot.
How can she know that?
She said she did not find out what happened to him till she got to the hospital.

I don't know of you've seen this 20/20 episode "Dunwoody daycare murder".
Great to watch it of you're interested in this case.

http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD55183590/2020-316-angels-and-demons

Yep, the prosecution let her talk and talk and talk some more.
I don't know how long she was on the stand, and I'm sure the defense also questioned her.
She said she did not try to call Rusty.
If someone told me my husband had an accident, the first think I would do is call him.
She called Rusty's dad and told him Rusty had been shot.
How can she know that?
She said she did not find out what happened to him till she got to the hospital.

I don't know of you've seen this 20/20 episode "Dunwoody daycare murder".
Great to watch it of you're interested in this case.

http://abc.go.com/watch/2020/SH559026/VD55183590/2020-316-angels-and-demons

I agree if I thought there was just an "accident" I'd be blowing up my hubby's cell phone with calls! She obviously didn't think about that detail. Her behavior screams that she already knew his fate. She was so obstinate and rude, when the prosecutor was inquiring about why she didn't call and she snaps "What is your question?". The prosecutors played their hand well, IMO, and their strategy to let her incriminate herself was pure genius. I feel so sad for Rusty's family, how utterly betrayed and devastated they must feel. I hope they get custody of the kids. AS's parents obstructed justice to protect her. The kids need to be with the Sneidermans. I just wonder if she will make bail with her assets frozen, and if she can't, whether her parents will foot the bill. Thanks for the 20/20 link. I just discovered this case and I look forward to watching it!

I didn't see much of the trial the first time round. Now, I have a chance to see it with the knowledge of Andrea's arrest in mind. She was quite the little actress during opening statements. When the prosecutor was describing how Rusty was killd, you could hear her whimpering and/or crying. Then, the camera caught a shot of her, she didn't look like she was all that upset... just making weird faces.

IIRC, during the trial, the prosecution, defense, and Esther Panich (sp?), Heme's wife's attorney were literally bonded together against her. I recall it was very strange!

For those who missed IS this morning, they aired the prosecution's opening and a good portion of the defense's. I believe Andrea is the first to testify.

Yep, it was quite comical. Typically, the attorneys want the witnesses to answer only THE question and shut up (everybody wants to talk!). But he was silent. And she must have been uncomfortable and just kept jabbering.

I loved her ridiculous comment about how she went to a dance club with Hemy but was dancing by herself (since she is a trained dancer, you know!) and he danced by himself. Sure, it could have looked like they were dancing together.

Can't wait to watch tomorrow. Just the thought of her sassy and condescending attitude in jail makes me smile.

from what I've heard locally, the DA has physical evidence that wil bury Andrea. we won't know what until trial but I was lead to believe that they have notes about Rusty's schedule. not sure how they didn't have them before.....

my specifics may be wrong but LI in Dekalb says this will NOT be a circumstantial case as the defense is saying.

from what I've heard locally, the DA has physical evidence that wil bury Andrea. we won't know what until trial but I was lead to believe that they have notes about Rusty's schedule. not sure how they didn't have them before.....

my specifics may be wrong but LI in Dekalb says this will NOT be a circumstantial case as the defense is saying.

Can't wait to hear more! Thanks for the local insight.

This article has a different spin on it. Says they want life in prison if she is convicted BUT lots of blame for LE for not looking at evidence when the crime happened, thus a lot of damning evidence lost.

http://www.wsbradio.com/news/news/dekalb-co-da-wants-life-prison-andrea-sneiderman/nQ92c/

"The DeKalb County District Attorney’s office Monday notified a judge that it would seek life in prison for Andrea Sneiderman, if she is convicted on charges of conspiring to have her husband murdered, racketeering and insurance fraud.
But whether DA Robert James has the evidence to warrant such a conviction remains to be seen. New information shows much of the evidence against the murder victim’s widow may be lost forever.

The reason? Dunwoody Police Chief Billy Grogan never suspected Andrea Sneiderman was involved in her husband Rusty’s murder on November 18, 2010."

Here's a bit more information about the Dunwoody LE foul-up with Andrea.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/dunwoody-police-admit-overlooking-andrea-sneiderma/nQ9w8/

Grogan acknowledged that his detectives never directly asked Andrea Sneiderman if she was involved in the murder, because they had no reason to suspect her.

Retired GBI agent Ralph Stone said Andrea Sneiderman should have been suspect No. one.

"Oh man, you always start, always, always start with those that are closest to the victim," said Stone, who has worked hundreds of murder cases.

Andrea Sneiderman mentioned Hemy Neuman to detectives the day after the murder, when asked if anyone had tried to hit on her or break up her marriage.

Detectives did not seek out Neuman to interview him.

"Well, if you could go back in time, immediately when we'd had his name, we'd have went and talked to him, but that's hindsight," said Grogan.

Dang, I sure hope you are right LD.....although the last two posts by Brown Rice and Carolina Moon sure have me concerned.

This woman AS is a flippin witch and so difficult to view on the witness stand. I agree that she comes off as sassy and condescending! Can you imagine what she must have been like to live with? Poor Rusty. I also wonder what she was like to work with.....I bet not nice at all. Sure wish someone from GE was here to fill us in!

Here's a bit more information about the Dunwoody LE foul-up with Andrea.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/dunwoody-police-admit-overlooking-andrea-sneiderma/nQ9w8/

It's amazing that they did not consider her a suspect in the beginning. I thought it was standard practice to at least consider the spouse whenever there is a murder or suspicious death. It really does look like the Dunwoody police dropped the ball. I can't believe they were even planning a news conference to say she wasn't a suspect :sheesh:

Watching AS now. You can just see the look in her eye when she realizes she's about to be caught in the lie. Almost a look of "how dare you ask me these questions". JMO

I wonder if they have this channel in the Dekalb County jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member