GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW EVIDENCE! Just looked over the 19 page indictment.

This attempt failed and Hemy ran off when Rusty discovered him outside.

This was the Two Days BEFORE THE MURDER.

This is new and was not known at Hemy's trial. I would love to assume that Hemy is the one who shared this information with the DA.

Wow, it must have been Hemy that gave that info to them! It is amazing! Wonder what else he told them.

Wow, it must have been Hemy that gave that info to them! It is amazing! Wonder what else he told them.

I think it was known at the time,IIRC, but please forgive me . I am way too tired to go back over everything to night. I did try though! But I will leave this as a bell to remind me to get the proper citations, ext. My office assistants are curled up on the couch,,,TOTALLY USELESS;:beagle::beagle::wolf2::mickey::doughboy:
I knew,in my heart of hearts at the begging of this mess that it was a disgruntled business associate. Someone close to victim surely would not have possibly endangered the kids too! (again IMO) So it was not tracking for me until the emails and the trips. And how AS portrayed her husband as cold and not really that great a provider. (I make more than hubby right now but that is because I am supporting him in dream to go back to nursing school and getting his PA licenser.) It is what most mostly healthy families do. You support your spouse. Well Unless he wants to become a Colombian drug lord. Then you might wanna reevaluate the future of your partnership ANYHOO as I was saying, I am aware of the dynamics in some families where it is a huge traumatic thing if the Mrs made more than the MR. So I started leaning towards the ol boy had been shot by some one who,if not in league with AS really in a *cookiemonster MUSThave those cookies *kinda way. And then As did herself no favors by her actions,her statements,or herself.
PS As this edit box always had a thin gold border??? hmmm

Andrea Sneiderman indicted in husband's murder

Attorneys for Neuman, who is currently serving a life sentence without parole after a jury found him guilty but mentally ill in the murder, say their client is willing to cooperate with prosecutors in their case against Andrea Sneiderman.

"His perspective on things is definitely different," Neuman attorney Bob Rubin said..

"He now sees how Andrea played him like a yo-yo," Rubin said.

full article at link ............... http://www.ajc.com/news/andrea-sneiderman-indicted-in-1490029.html

Andrea Sneiderman indicted in husband's murder

Andrea Sneiderman was held at the DeKalb County Jail without bond. During a news conference on Thursday afternoon, James said he would ask a judge that bond be denied for her.

"We're going to put our best foot forward," James said. "We're going to put all the facts and the evidence out there. At the end of the day, it's going to be up to a jury to make a decision."

Thursday afternoon, J. Tom Morgan, one of the members of Andrea Sneiderman's defense team, issued a statement about the indictment. He also told reporters that his client was surprised and shocked that she was arrested and didn't have a chance to say goodbye to her kids.

full article at link .............. http://www.wtoc.com/story/19179062/andrea-sneiderman-indicted-in-husbands-murder

I'm pleased to hear that Hemy is cooperating with authorities now. What bothers me are the talking head shrinks I heard last night. Both said that his testimony would be discounted because he was declared INSANE at his trial!

We all know he wasn't. He was found guilty, but mentally ill. That's a far cry from being declared not guilty due to insanity. He's been in treatment since the trial and has had plenty of time to reassess his situation.

In retrospect, his jury made the right call in the verdict. Instead of going straight to prison, he has had time to have medication and therapy to work through the whole situation.

He will be extremely well-prepared to take the stand at her trial and I hope he stays in the mental care facility through her trial.

Can someone tell me how to "follow" this thread? I have done it before (once) and forgot. thanks. Don't want to miss ANY of this! I was so excited last night when I saw this on CNN before going to bed. Love MRS. Sneiderman's mugshot.

Can someone tell me how to "follow" this thread? I have done it before (once) and forgot. thanks. Don't want to miss ANY of this! I was so excited last night when I saw this on CNN before going to bed. Love MRS. Sneiderman's mugshot.

The option to follow the thread is at the top of the thread on the right under the thread tools.

I am glad they have charged this woman. I remember how heartbroken Rusty's family was over his murder and I feel angry with them.

I have always felt Andrea was the person who set this plan into action.
Andrea's and Rusty's children have been so tramatized at her hands and it was all done for their mothers greed. It is so hard to wrap ones mind arround how a mother could be so selfish that she set a plan into motion with the life long ill effects that she placed on the shoulders of tiny children.

I pray her rights to the children are removed swifty after her conviction.

Charges:

Racketeering under RICO <---holy shhhh
Attempt to commit murder
Malice murder
Insurance fraud
Making a false statement (2 counts)
Perjury (2 counts)

*Happy Dance*

yippeeeeee!

Can't wait to see Grimace in the courtroom at her OWN trial!

When the HN trial was going on I was trying to believe her. I admit I was wrong especially after looking back on all the testimony and weird behavior on her part. :iamashamed:

You know how they say all things happen for a reason tho most times we certainly don't see it that way.. Especially initially.. I know some of us were not so much buying Hemy's debilitaing MI with Olivia Newton-John angels floating around and speaking to him.. And I know for me personally I was initially angered that he received any benefit or leniency even in the very least for what I saw as total BS.. His getting the benefit of MI when I felt there was no severe MI.. *now of course as time has passed, the benefit of hindsight being 20/20, able to look at the way certain issues played out.. All of this combined with now seeing Andrea arrested/charged..

Well... As I said it certainly does appear as tho certain situations and life's circumstances do very much happen for a very specific reason that was not at all initially apparent.. IMO the actual issue that I was initially so disgusted, angry, and dismayed about regarding Hemy's being found MI and due to the jury's finding him MI to a level that allowed him to have the benefit of mental health facilities, mental health professionals, and mental health medications if need be.. My being angry at this initially.. I now see it all in a totally different light and actually am now of the opinion that had not the jury decided upon these particular factors of MI.. I now strongly believe that had the jury ruled in the manner that I initially believed was appropriate and believed they'd been fooled and/or made a mistake in their findings..

Had they not ruled they way they did I wholeheartedly believe that the actual case against Andrea would likely have never stood a chance at being prosecuted SUCCESSFULLY.. Hemy's receiving the MI provisions IMO is the entire crux of all of this which culminated in her arrest yesterday.. Had he not received that particular sentence which included the MI provisions Hemy would not be in the mindset that he presently is..IMO..(obviously just my speculation)

Hemy's therapy and help in the the mental health system IMO is what led to Hemy agreeing to assist the states office prosecute who IMO we all know is the apex of this planned and plotted leading of an innocent sheep to the slaughter.. Without Andrea.. Removing Andrea from the equation and all roads ONLY lead to an alive and well young daddy, Rusty.. If you do the same with Hemy, as in remove Hemy from the entire equation then quite obviously you do not end up with the same result(an alive Rusty).. Andrea is the crux of it all.. And regardless of removing Hemy from ever having existed IMO Andrea merely would have used her deviant and evil manipulations on another individual whom she crossed paths with in this life.. ANDREA IS THE APEX OF THE ENTIRE CASE.. THE ENTIRE CONSPIRACY AND MURDER IS ON HER SHOULDERS..

But had Hemy not received the exact sentencing that he did(the one I was so damn mad about).. Imo it is this exact sentence that has allowed the evolvement of the states case to progress to the point of finally arresting and charging Andrea and very well on its way to IMO successfully prosecuting the main and key player of this homicide case, Andrea Sneiderman..

IMO the talking heads blabbing about that Hemy's testimony will be disregarded and of zero value to the prosecution against Andrea at trial.. They are as usual full of bs and blabbing about a case that they are not at all up to speed with, don't have near enough factual/accurate knowledge of the details of the case, And therefor are spouting out absolute misleading and inaccurate information to the public..*

Hemy's testimony will NOT be disregarded.. He was NOT found to be INSANE as the babbling heads INaccurately claim.. Not only is he not, nor was he found to in any capacity whatsoever to be INSANE.. His having this crucial, beneficial mental health provisions will absolutely work positively regarding his credibility.. IMO the progress that's been made in the interim in which he has practically done nothing but focus on himself, working with mental health professionals, and thereby IMO building a much stronger, with credibility witness to testify AGAINST Andrea at her upcoming trial..

If there's any feeling in her she should be quaking in her prison garb as we speak.. I believe she was extremely secure in believing her little pawn that'd been put away for life would just keep his damn mouth closed, never ever dare utter a word about his black hearted mistress, And basically crawl into a dark, dank corner of his disgusting jail cell and die.. She IMO ruled this mans world..mind, body, and soul without question.. IMO she probably was disgusted by Hemys easily manipulated, weak mind and laughed at him and absolutely hated having to play as tho she loved him and that his killing her husband was for BOTH OF THEM!!.. When in reality she couldn't wait to be done with Hemy the moment he'd finally completed the "task" she'd instructed him to do.. Kill Rusty..

I believe it's very likely that at this point in time Hemy has come full circle in coming to terms with the actual reality of the dynamics between he and Andrea.. As in that he was never cared for, he was never even part of the plan AFTER Rusty was killed, and fully comprehending that he was manipulated and used as a mere tool of which Andrea knew just how to use the "Hemy tool" to pull the trigger on her husbands life.. After that Hemy was of zero use to Andrea and she couldnt wait to get past the bs of Hemys trial that she was ONLY CONCERNED about in that she knew that investigative spotlight was waaaay to close to home for her to be able to even think about being comfortable..

I believe that other than that issue she was likely grateful to actually having had Hemy removed from the equation without any work on her part.. Now she just had to get thru his damn trial, sucker those around her just a little while longer.. And then she'd be home free once he was found guilty and out of her life forever.. She then could tell Rustys family to eff off and couldve cared less whether they believed her or whether they thought she was involved with Rustys death.. I believe Andrea felt as soon as Hemy was put out of the way that she was home free with all the money all to herself to start over however she damn well pleased..

Thank God Hemy received the MI provisions:. Thank God because IMO it is this exact factor that has brought about Andreas finally coming due to pay the piper.. And with none other than the only one person in this entire universe that has the power, the knowledge, and now the ability to bring this cold, black hearted <mod snip> down..

Can't wait for the trial!!!!!

great post. makes me sad and angry to read when you lay it out. she's an evil woman.I've thought about Andrea often today as I've enjoyed my freedom and have smiled at thinking how her day went today.

You know how they say all things happen for a reason tho most times we certainly don't see it that way.. Especially initially.. I know some of us were not so much buying Hemy's debilitaing MI with Olivia Newton-John angels floating around and speaking to him.. And I know for me personally I was initially angered that he received any benefit or leniency even in the very least for what I saw as total BS.. His getting the benefit of MI when I felt there was no severe MI.. *now of course as time has passed, the benefit of hindsight being 20/20, able to look at the way certain issues played out.. All of this combined with now seeing Andrea arrested/charged..

Well... As I said it certainly does appear as tho certain situations and life's circumstances do very much happen for a very specific reason that was not at all initially apparent.. IMO the actual issue that I was initially so disgusted, angry, and dismayed about regarding Hemy's being found MI and due to the jury's finding him MI to a level that allowed him to have the benefit of mental health facilities, mental health professionals, and mental health medications if need be.. My being angry at this initially.. I now see it all in a totally different light and actually am now of the opinion that had not the jury decided upon these particular factors of MI.. I now strongly believe that had the jury ruled in the manner that I initially believed was appropriate and believed they'd been fooled and/or made a mistake in their findings..

Had they not ruled they way they did I wholeheartedly believe that the actual case against Andrea would likely have never stood a chance at being prosecuted SUCCESSFULLY.. Hemy's receiving the MI provisions IMO is the entire crux of all of this which culminated in her arrest yesterday.. Had he not received that particular sentence which included the MI provisions Hemy would not be in the mindset that he presently is..IMO..(obviously just my speculation)

Hemy's therapy and help in the the mental health system IMO is what led to Hemy agreeing to assist the states office prosecute who IMO we all know is the apex of this planned and plotted leading of an innocent sheep to the slaughter.. Without Andrea.. Removing Andrea from the equation and all roads ONLY lead to an alive and well young daddy, Rusty.. If you do the same with Hemy, as in remove Hemy from the entire equation then quite obviously you do not end up with the same result(an alive Rusty).. Andrea is the crux of it all.. And regardless of removing Hemy from ever having existed IMO Andrea merely would have used her deviant and evil manipulations on another individual whom she crossed paths with in this life.. ANDREA IS THE APEX OF THE ENTIRE CASE.. THE ENTIRE CONSPIRACY AND MURDER IS ON HER SHOULDERS..

But had Hemy not received the exact sentencing that he did(the one I was so damn mad about).. Imo it is this exact sentence that has allowed the evolvement of the states case to progress to the point of finally arresting and charging Andrea and very well on its way to IMO successfully prosecuting the main and key player of this homicide case, Andrea Sneiderman..

IMO the talking heads blabbing about that Hemy's testimony will be disregarded and of zero value to the prosecution against Andrea at trial.. They are as usual full of bs and blabbing about a case that they are not at all up to speed with, don't have near enough factual/accurate knowledge of the details of the case, And therefor are spouting out absolute misleading and inaccurate information to the public..*

Hemy's testimony will NOT be disregarded.. He was NOT found to be INSANE as the babbling heads INaccurately claim.. Not only is he not, nor was he found to in any capacity whatsoever to be INSANE.. His having this crucial, beneficial mental health provisions will absolutely work positively regarding his credibility.. IMO the progress that's been made in the interim in which he has practically done nothing but focus on himself, working with mental health professionals, and thereby IMO building a much stronger, with credibility witness to testify AGAINST Andrea at her upcoming trial..

If there's any feeling in her she should be quaking in her prison garb as we speak.. I believe she was extremely secure in believing her little pawn that'd been put away for life would just keep his damn mouth closed, never ever dare utter a word about his black hearted mistress, And basically crawl into a dark, dank corner of his disgusting jail cell and die.. She IMO ruled this mans world..mind, body, and soul without question.. IMO she probably was disgusted by Hemys easily manipulated, weak mind and laughed at him and absolutely hated having to play as tho she loved him and that his killing her husband was for BOTH OF THEM!!.. When in reality she couldn't wait to be done with Hemy the moment he'd finally completed the "task" she'd instructed him to do.. Kill Rusty..

I believe it's very likely that at this point in time Hemy has come full circle in coming to terms with the actual reality of the dynamics between he and Andrea.. As in that he was never cared for, he was never even part of the plan AFTER Rusty was killed, and fully comprehending that he was manipulated and used as a mere tool of which Andrea knew just how to use the "Hemy tool" to pull the trigger on her husbands life.. After that Hemy was of zero use to Andrea and she couldnt wait to get past the bs of Hemys trial that she was ONLY CONCERNED about in that she knew that investigative spotlight was waaaay to close to home for her to be able to even think about being comfortable..

I believe that other than that issue she was likely grateful to actually having had Hemy removed from the equation without any work on her part.. Now she just had to get thru his damn trial, sucker those around her just a little while longer.. And then she'd be home free once he was found guilty and out of her life forever.. She then could tell Rustys family to eff off and couldve cared less whether they believed her or whether they thought she was involved with Rustys death.. I believe Andrea felt as soon as Hemy was put out of the way that she was home free with all the money all to herself to start over however she damn well pleased..

Thank God Hemy received the MI provisions:. Thank God because IMO it is this exact factor that has brought about Andreas finally coming due to pay the piper.. And with none other than the only one person in this entire universe that has the power, the knowledge, and now the ability to bring this cold, black hearted <mod snip> down..

Can't wait for the trial!!!!!

A most EXCELLENT posting!
applause.gif
[/IMG]

SmoothOperator, you said it so much better than I did! Hemy will be Andrea's downfall. Such a classic twist.

However, I'm not so sure Andrea is quaking in her boots yet. She's had a defense lawyer at her side through all of it; she had to know what was going on, even if the Grand Jury indictment came down as a surprise in its timing.

I think she is a narcissist who doesn't think beyond herself. She probably still thinks she can get up on the stand and act the drama queen and wow the jury. Poor, sick Hemy? Oh, he really is insane, the jury got it wrong!

Heck, she was even upset that the police thoughtfully arrested her without her children being present! She never got to say "goodbye" to them! She would rather have put on a drama queen presentation which would scar those kids for life.

On the side, someone mentioned about the RICO act requiring 8 convictions. The DA (SA?) said in the presser the other day tht there were more charges sent down from the GJ. Funny how he decided to concentrate on the 8 best charges? Hmmmm...

Sneiderman attorney likely to seek change of venue; in-laws file for custody of widow's children

Meanwhile, Rusty Sneiderman's parents filed a motion in Fulton County Superior Court on Friday seeking emergency custody of their two grandchildren, ages 6 and 3. Esther Panitch, a lawyer who on Friday took over representation for Rusty Sneiderman's parents, brother and sister-in-law in the custody and visitation case, declined to comment.

Defense co-counsel Doug Chalmers said a response to the in-laws' motion will be filed early next week and "it will speak for itself."

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/sneiderman-attorney-likely-to-1490658.html

Curious how AS' condescending and sassy attitude is treating her in jail right now. She is probably eating breakfast with the other inmates right now. Love it.

I do hope Rusty's parents receive custody of their kids. Now.

I'm not so sure HN should be getting all this praise, frankly. I think Rusty's family and LE had their eyes on Andrea for a very long time. They just needed the evidence to come together and it finally did with little and I'll say probably no help from the convicted killer.:moo:

She dug her own grave, imo

ETA: I never believed HN suffered from MI and still don't. He was infatuated with a woman who wanted her husband dead. We've seen many cases of killing duos. This case isn't any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024