GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The material was presented to the Grand Jury at 8 AM today and it took them an hour to make their decisions!

I have to wonder if HN told investigators that she is/was a co-conspirator. Her poor kids. I feel so bad for them.

Okay, I'm googling the Rico act, because I don't know anything about it except the organized crime link. Can someone explain why they may have charged her with it? Forgive my lack of knowledge :)

I feel bad for her kids, too. But I'm glad to see AS is going be held accountable for her actions. I expect HN started singing like a bird once he was convicted and sentenced--at that point there was no longer any incentive to protect his co-conspirator.

Should we ask for a separate thread to discuss this??

I am relieved that my intuition was not off after all...

I think many of us who followed the HN trial expected this to come sooner or later. I *so* hope they will air this trial--that woman is unbelievable to watch on the stand! Although her lawyers would be nuts to put her up there, given how she came off in her testimony against HN. On the other hand, I think her self-delusion is so massive that she will insist on testifying. At which point we'll to start keeping count of how many times she rolls her eyes or makes inappropriate faces.

I wonder whether Rusty's parents will now make a bid for custody of the kids? I hope so!

P.S. Thanks for starting this thread--I was just in the old one wondering about how to go about it!

YEAH! Great day. And glad she can sit in jail until her trial in a year. So sad for her kids but I always have been.

I thought the grandparents were fighting for visitation at this point. Will have to see what I can dig up--you may be right, though!

I feel bad for her kids, too. But I'm glad to see AS is going be held accountable for her actions. I expect HN started singing like a bird once he was convicted and sentenced--at that point there was no longer any incentive to protect his co-conspirator.

Should we ask for a separate thread to discuss this??
'

I am floored that more of previous posters are not here yet! Guess they are not local?

Can we all post threads from MSM so thers that come in late can catch up

Wow! What a shocker! :eek:

I hope they have {proof} of the indictments. I mean, I personally believe she was most likely in on it, but IMHO, the jury is gonna need more that 'thoughts or opinions.'

Hopefully Hime is talking. Or, there's {proof} on her and his computers.

How sad for Rusty, his family, and especially the two children.:(

JMHO
fran

MUGSHOT of Andrea Sneiderman.
Andrea_Sneiderman_mug_shot.jpg

I just heard the news on IS.

WOW

They said they would be airing the entire trial again after the DB verdict,

I missed the trial for the most part, but not this next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member