GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Grand Jury asking for AS's video testimony from WSBTV

1) It's clear that DA James wants the GJ to SEE how Andrea Sneiderman testified and her mannerisms. The transcript would not do.

2) What is the charge? Can we assume that the charge they are going after is not perjury? The DA only subpoened the video testimony of AS but not the witnesses who's testimony proved she was lying. I guess that the GJ could read their testimony in transcripts but one would assume the DA would show them all of the testimony on video that showed perjury.

Here's what I found on the charges AS could be facing...rightfully so...

Esther Panitch, the attorney representing Neuman's estranged wife Ariela, told 11Alive News Tuesday morning that "every step that the D.A. takes to further investigate their case is a march closer to justice for Rusty Sneiderman and may result in the arrest of his widow Andrea Sneiderman for her role in not only his death, but also covering it up afterwards."

Panitch believes Sneiderman could face charges of making false statements to police, perjury and possibly even murder.

"It's up to the D.A. to decide if they feel like they have enough to charge her based on the totality of the circumstances surrounding her involvement," Panitch said.

Panitch described Sneiderman's "level of arrogance" throughout the investigation and trial, saying, "I think it would take a criminal charge to bring her back down to reality and realize that what she's alleged to have done is very, very serious."

"This is not a joke. This is not a game. This is someone's life who was taken, and this is someone's life who will be affected by criminal charges, so the decision [to charge Sneiderman] has to be very deliberate,"
Panitch added.
http://www.11alive.com/news/article...n-testimony-from-Hemy-Neuman-trial-subpoenaed

I believe the State put her on the stand so they can use her testimony against her..it was a wise, tactical move that might just pay off..

I believe she knew, I believe she set this in motion, she manipulated HN but somehow didn't know she could be charged with conspiracy to murder...it appeared out of the testimony, AS knew how, when and where RS was murdered before she was ever told...she is arrogant enough to believe this can't be held against her...

I await an arrest warrant from The Grand Jury when they indict this woman for her role...her motive, money and freedom...

Justice for Rusty

Haven't come to this thread as other WS'ers needed attention that was deserving as of late...........is anything substantial happening.or is a wait and see right now?

Well, well, well...nice to see that AS still has her sociopathy and warped sense of reality intact. Then again, her attorney may not have fully sobered up before filing responsive briefs that are public record...

After claiming that she had "gone out of her way" to arrange visits between the Sneidermans and the children during the interval between the murder and the trial, her response to their filing for Court intervention to see their grandchildren was that their allegations of her involvement in Rusty's death wasn't in the children's "best interest", hence no visitation. Now she's fighting to prevent the Court from appointing a guardian ad liteim SPECIFICALLY to protect the best interests of the children...good grief!!!! Beam me up, Scotty, as I can't keep up with the whirl of her endless spinning and changing "story". Regardless, I am DELIGHTED to know that the Sneidermans will have a wonderful weekend with the children starting with dinner tonight...God bless each of them.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/sneidermans-get-to-see-1430942.html

As always, IMO, JMO, and any other necessary disclaimers,

Westie Mom

Angelmom, thanks for the update. This will be very interesting to follow.

This case has so much spite, so much arrogance and hatred in it. AS is more of an egomaniac and pathological liar than most.

If AS sued everone who has had things to say about her, she would be responsible for the death of many trees.

Maybe she just hates trees?

Andrea sues Hemy Neuman:

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/245205/8/Andrea-Sneiderman-files-lawsuit-against-Hemy-Neuman

Sneiderman is suing Neuman for wrongful death in the murder of her husband Rusty Sneiderman, who was shot to death outside his son's daycare in November 2010. A DeKalb County jury convicted Neuman of the murder in March.

But...

The Dekalb County District Attorney's office is still investigating Sneiderman. Several weeks ago, a grand jury requested a videotape of Sneiderman's testimony for review for a possible criminal indictment. However, Sneiderman has not been charged with any crime.

I just came here to see if you guys were discussing this latest development and say this:

"HAHAHAHAHAHA, whack-a-doodle-doo!"

This woman, this WOMAN.

I'm telling you sister (or brother???), this is going to be pretty wild. Andrea was a show during Hemy's trial.

(It's sister lol)... and yeah, I'm in the Atlanta area and watched the trial when I could. She's pretty special :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member