GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If AS truly has nothing to hide then why ban the grandparents from seeing their grandchildren? :banghead:

It is possible that AS believes the Sneidermans would "take" the kids and never return them. Also, I am sure their relationship is extremely strained and it is difficult for AS to see her in-laws. She is probably riddled with anxiety just thinking about it.

I found this statement interesting: "Both grandparents and the family of [Rusty's brother] Steven Sneiderman are also ready, willing and able, should the court find it in the children's best interests, to accept primary custody of the children," the petition states.

Thank you for posting this. I am pleased to learn of this development. Anything that keeps the pressure on Andrea is a good thing, IMO. These children need to know their loving grandparents, and these grandparents, who have done nothing wrong, deserve to see their grandchildren. MOO

Plus, if Andrea goes to the pokey too, these kids will need to be with their PATERNAL grandparents. Since a trial could be long and drawn out, it's good for them to get very familiar and comfortable starting NOW.

It is possible that AS believes the Sneidermans would "take" the kids and never return them. Also, I am sure their relationship is extremely strained and it is difficult for AS to see her in-laws. She is probably riddled with anxiety just thinking about it.

I found this statement interesting: "Both grandparents and the family of [Rusty's brother] Steven Sneiderman are also ready, willing and able, should the court find it in the children's best interests, to accept primary custody of the children," the petition states.

If Andrea fears the Sneidermans would abduct the kids (completely irrational given the intense media scrutiny), she could simply offer visitation in her own home or any number of other safe places either in the presence of her own parents or with a third party supervisor. What's with NO contact at all? Sounds like retribution to me. She KNOWS those kids had a loving and nurturing relationship with their grandparents. This does not make her look good at ALL, as a mother OR as a decent human being, ESPECIALLY if she is innocent of what she is being accused of. :what:

If Andrea fears the Sneidermans would abduct the kids (completely irrational given the intense media scrutiny), she could simply offer visitation in her own home or any number of other safe places either in the presence of her own parents or with a third party supervisor. What's with NO contact at all? Sounds like retribution to me. She KNOWS those kids had a loving and nurturing relationship with their grandparents. This does not make her look good at ALL, as a mother OR as a decent human being, ESPECIALLY if she is innocent of what she is being accused of. :what:

You're right, it's completely irrational. She is under scrutiny. People who are irrational can also be delusional (<-- ironic, isn't it?) She may in fact, think the children will be taken. I do think it is retribution, at the same time, I am sure she feels very uncomfortable with the thought of having to even have a discussion with the Sneidermans. Otherwise, she would have let the children see their grandparents more than once in the past month.

From all reports, Rusty made it a priority for his kids to have regular contact with his parents. The morning of his murder he and his son skyped with his parents over breakfast. If Andrea loved her husband and wanted to honor the way he wanted his kids to be raised, she would include his parents in her children's lives. To me, this is another indication that she has something to hide. IF she were innocent of involvement in Rusty's murder, I do understand how stressful it might be to interact with Rusty's parents, but I am sure she could arrange for a third party to be an intermediary with the kids and Rusty's parents. Plain and simple, she is acting like a guilty person.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rusty's parents filed this petition after consultation with the DA and hearing what they may be planning to charge Andrea with. The petition would be a preemptive attempt to gain custody if she is charged. I am glad they did this. I wonder if a civil suit is forthcoming. Even if she is never charged in connection to Rusty's murder, that 2MM she got in life insurance is probably going to be eaten up in attorney's fees and judgments.

Respectfully snipped:

I wonder if a civil suit is forthcoming.

I have no doubt whatsoever that a civil suit has been considered/planned. However, I'm equally certain that the Sneiderman family is in very close contact with the DeKalb County DA's office as to the timing of it's filing and prosecution. I believe the Statute of Limitations won't run until 11/18/12, so there is still ample time for any necessary maneuvering. It may very well turn out that the DA gives the green light to file and get Discovery underway, as there is a good chance that additional information that could be used against AS in any criminal proceedings would be developed in the civil case...even if AS spends her entire video deposition taking the 5th!!

As always, the above is MOO, IMO, and all other necessary disclaimers,

Westie Mom

I swear, y'all, AS just makes my skin crawl with her warped sense of reality, propriety, and anything that comes close to resembling the truth. I almost choked on my dinner last night when I read the following snippett from an article in our local paper:

"...In a statement, Andrea Sneiderman's attorneys said their client is willing to schedule visits with her children, "just as she has done in the past."

"We believe very strongly that it is not in the best interests of the children for matters related to them to be discussed in the media," said the statement from lawyers Jennifer Little and Doug Chalmers. "Anyone who has their best interests at heart would recognize that this is a matter to be privately addressed within the family."

I guess "privately addressed within the family" includes visits between the kids and the Sneidermans, just like any indication of AS's grief following the murder, any semblance of her cooperation with LE during the investigation, and my head spins with the numerous other examples. Hey, I may just get my bridge sold yet...

Here's the link to the full article for anyone interested:

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-daycare-shooting-rusty-1394842.html

As always, the above is MOO, IMO and all other necessary disclaimers,

Westie Mom

I swear, y'all, AS just makes my skin crawl with her warped sense of reality, propriety, and anything that comes close to resembling the truth. I almost choked on my dinner last night when I read the following snippett from an article in our local paper:

"...In a statement, Andrea Sneiderman's attorneys said their client is willing to schedule visits with her children, "just as she has done in the past."

"We believe very strongly that it is not in the best interests of the children for matters related to them to be discussed in the media," said the statement from lawyers Jennifer Little and Doug Chalmers. "Anyone who has their best interests at heart would recognize that this is a matter to be privately addressed within the family."

I guess "privately addressed within the family" includes visits between the kids and the Sneidermans, just like any indication of AS's grief following the murder, any semblance of her cooperation with LE during the investigation, and my head spins with the numerous other examples. Hey, I may just get my bridge sold yet...

Here's the link to the full article for anyone interested:

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-daycare-shooting-rusty-1394842.html

As always, the above is MOO, IMO and all other necessary disclaimers,

Westie Mom

. This is why the Sneidermans submitted those emails along with the complaint. I bet dollars to donuts AS has not been cooperative and those emails will establish that. How convenient to want to keep it private, but when it is kept private, no one on Rusty's side of the family can get any accommodation from her. I've dealt with people like AS before. She's wily and you have to document all of your interactions, because they will paint themselves as the victim every time they are called out on their carp. JMO, MOO, etc. :moo::banghead::banghead::banghead:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/district-attorney-subpoenas-video-andrea-sneiderma/nMT47/

Channel 2 Action News has learned the DeKalb County District Attorney is moving forward with efforts to build a case against the victim's widow in the Dunwoody Daycare murder...

Prosecutors admitted it was a tactical move not to charge her earlier, because they wanted her to testify against Neuman...

"I believe she needs to be prosecuted for murder. It's not just my opinion, it's documented and supported by the evidence," said Doug Peters, a Neuman defense attorney, who has been vocal in calling for Sneiderman's arrest.

RE: Grand Jury asking for AS's video testimony from WSBTV

1) It's clear that DA James wants the GJ to SEE how Andrea Sneiderman testified and her mannerisms. The transcript would not do.

2) What is the charge? Can we assume that the charge they are going after is not perjury? The DA only subpoened the video testimony of AS but not the witnesses who's testimony proved she was lying. I guess that the GJ could read their testimony in transcripts but one would assume the DA would show them all of the testimony on video that showed perjury.

...but not for what you might think. My heart started beating so fast when I heard the headline!

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/sneiderman-attorney-charged-dui/nMXzF/

An attorney for Andrea Sneiderman and former DeKalb County prosecutor was arrested early Thursday morning on a DUI charge.

Police said little was driving 91 mph in a 55-mph zone.

When she was pulled over, she presented the officer with an expired DA’s office identification card, police said.

Whoops! Trying to get out of a DUI with that old trick? :rolleyes:

She does look pretty upset, though.

JENNIFER_LITTLE_1_t188.jpg

This case reminds me so much of the Ann Miller Koontz case in NC...Her husband was a doctor researching pediatric AIDS. A highly manipulated 'love-struck co-worker' poisoned her husband for her then he killed himself as police closed in, leaving her free... Until ...

http://www.wral.com/news/local/asset_gallery/1194558/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members