GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped:

Strongly suspect:

*$2M life insurance on Rusty a HUGE part of motive

I don't see $2M as being a HUGE part of the motive. The Sneiderman's lived in an expensive home and more than likely, IMO, had money saved. I don't know how much money they made together, however, $2M won't last a lifetime. I'm not sure of the tax liability on life insurance, but this may have to be taken into consideration as well.

Respectfully snipped:

I don't see $2M as being a HUGE part of the motive. The Sneiderman's lived in an expensive home and more than likely, IMO, had money saved. I don't know how much money they made together, however, $2M won't last a lifetime. I'm not sure of the tax liability on life insurance, but this may have to be taken into consideration as well.

I think I remember from AS testimony that she said they had $800,000 in the bank.

I'm way behind on this thread and catching up. I apologize if I'm speaking out of turn. The snip below says it all for me.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-murder-1386337.html

(snip)
But Don Sneiderman said he still wanted to give his daughter-in-law the benefit of the doubt. That changed when he heard, during the second day of testimony, Andrea Sneiderman testify that she first learned of the shooting from an emergency room doctor at Atlanta Medical Center. When she called Don Sneiderman, she hadn't even arrived at Dunwoody Prep. From there, she testified, she went home before going to the hospital.
"She knew. She knew in advance. She knew then what was going on," Don Sneiderman told the AJC. "How she knew or what she knew, I don't know."

I'm going to move this to "recently sentenced." If we get charges on AS, we can start a thread for her, wherever appropriate.

Salem

Here's an interesting article on the case from the Sneiderman family's hometown paper in Cleveland...while some of it is a rehash of stuff we've seen in the AJC since the verdict, I found a couple of new nuggets quite interesting...like the DA electing NOT to charge AS before trial so they could get her on the stand while under oath - brilliant move IMHO!!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=7698247

As always, IMO, MOO, and all other disclaimers,

Westie Mom

PS: Oh yeah, another addition for the "confirmed" list:

*AS does everything in her power to lead LE away from HN as a suspect from the day of the murder forward - otherwise known as the "rabbit hole" antics (gee, now that makes me wonder if that was strategic on her part until she knew the $2M in life insurance funds were totally within her sole control???)

I hear you, kittykat1, and would normally have the same opinion when taking into consideration the combined value of the Dunwoody house, the house at Lake Oconee (if you're not local, that is some SERIOUSLY pricey real estate, or at least it was until the bottom fell out of the market!), and at least $800,000 liquid cash in the bank at the time per AS testimony.

However, the thing that really makes me think the insurance was such a motivator for AS was the fact that she filed the claim(s) right about the time Rusty was in the ground and the Shiva period ended. Couple that with the sourced blurb several of us heard on WSB radio Thursday evening that her first "gee, the sketch could resemble Hemy" comment came 2 DAYS after she verified all checks had cleared, meaning the $2M in her account was truly "HERS" and totally under her control. Further, I think the "gee, could be..." comment was her way of cutting HN out of a single penny of that insurance money since he served the role of being the means for her to get her paws on that money and nothing else...she played him like a fiddle, as we say down this way. I REALLY hate to think that there is a human being out there that could be that cold blooded, but I think we've all seen examples even before AS...granted, they were MUCH better actors/actresses than she!! LOL

As always, the above is MOO, IMHO and all other necessary disclaimers,

Westie Mom

With so many trials going on at the same time, I didn't get to see much of this one, but I did follow it here and with MSM. After watching Dateline and 20/20, all I can say is that there is something seriously wrong with AS.

Even if her and HN's affair was not officially consumated, she certainly did more than hold hands with him. At the very least, it was an affair of the "heart" so to speak.

I am going back to read every post here, in case I missed a page or two and do more homework. But, at this point, I have a feeling AS was not very happy about RS's start-up and the shortage of money. At whatever point she learned of HN's financial woes, she could have then looked to the life insurance as quick riches rather than trusted RS's Harvard MBA and talent.

Could it be love of money over love of the heart?

If you are going back through - could you consider in catching the posts of what his "angel" told him to do (his delusion) - and how IIRC that he referred to AS as his angel while you review as I can't recall - but right now is making me stay awake now.

It sends me back to memories of the FCA case, and how every lie was tied in with a mis-truth. Perhaps better to have truth a little, then add to it and pass as a "creative lie"?

Anyway, his talk as to what the angel told him to do = AS? Therefore easier to tell about the "delusion" of fact during the entire time?

Hmmmm, wonder who the Barry delusion is actually that he's doing "transference" with that might be a real person?

I'm going to move this to "recently sentenced." If we get charges on AS, we can start a thread for her, wherever appropriate.

Salem

I respectfully ask that if AS is indeed charged - that you might consider keeping this thread/changing name to keep the cases tied together. There is so much here for AS, and hate to see it lost. And I don't see this case on other forums - so hoping that the two can be tied together here. TIA for your consideration only to mods.

According to this article, Rusty's brother said police had to negotiate with Andrea's family to search their house.
http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-murder-1386337.html

"The Sneidermans say they don't get to see their grandchildren much anymore, a result of the strained relationship with Andrea. Though they've been in Decatur for the last month, they say they've been allowed just one visit."

BBM
Wow, just wow! This is incredibly sad.

Respectfully snipped:

Based on personal experience, life insurance payments are not taxible.

Does anyone know where I can watch videos of the trial? I caught most of it but missed some as well. I can't seem to find anything when I google. Thanks for your help.

I hear you, kittykat1, and would normally have the same opinion when taking into consideration the combined value of the Dunwoody house, the house at Lake Oconee (if you're not local, that is some SERIOUSLY pricey real estate, or at least it was until the bottom fell out of the market!), and at least $800,000 liquid cash in the bank at the time per AS testimony.

However, the thing that really makes me think the insurance was such a motivator for AS was the fact that she filed the claim(s) right about the time Rusty was in the ground and the Shiva period ended. Couple that with the sourced blurb several of us heard on WSB radio Thursday evening that her first "gee, the sketch could resemble Hemy" comment came 2 DAYS after she verified all checks had cleared, meaning the $2M in her account was truly "HERS" and totally under her control. Further, I think the "gee, could be..." comment was her way of cutting HN out of a single penny of that insurance money since he served the role of being the means for her to get her paws on that money and nothing else...she played him like a fiddle, as we say down this way. I REALLY hate to think that there is a human being out there that could be that cold blooded, but I think we've all seen examples even before AS...granted, they were MUCH better actors/actresses than she!! LOL

As always, the above is MOO, IMHO and all other necessary disclaimers,

Westie Mom

Thank you for posting this additional insight into AS! I don't live in the area so I didn't know many of the details, especially about the timing of the insurance payments and when AS started saying HN could have done it. Everything is starting to add up. No wonder she hired more attorneys.:eek:

http://63.170.23.13:8081/inmatelookup?flow_action=

I think HN has been moved to Jackson, in the custody of the Georgia DOC. He no longer shows up on the Dekalb County inmate website, but he isn't yet appearing on the DOC search website. He may be en route....

ETA: looks like he was moved on Monday. For some reason his name didn't come up for me the first time. I'll try the DOC search again.

Does anyone know where I can watch videos of the trial? I caught most of it but missed some as well. I can't seem to find anything when I google. Thanks for your help.

I would love to know that, too - I wasn't able to watch any of it....

http://63.170.23.13:8081/inmatelookup?flow_action=

I think HN has been moved to Jackson, in the custody of the Georgia DOC. He no longer shows up on the Dekalb County inmate website, but he isn't yet appearing on the DOC search website. He may be en route....looks like he was moved on Monday. For some reason his name didn't come up for me the first time. I'll try the DOC search again.

Let's just hope to everything that is HOLY that the recent crazy-hot weather here in mid-March prevents HN from having a State-issued sweatshirt handy to pull a "Ryan Brunn" while he's at Jackson for intake to the DOC system!!! Quite frankly, I'll be on a rampage regarding my hard-earned DeKalb County tax dollars if they DON'T have HN on suicide watch at Jackson...and KEEP him there for the forseeable future...

As always, the above is MOO, IMHO, and whatever other disclaimers are necessry,

Westie Mom

http://www.dcor.state.ga.us/GDC/OffenderQuery/jsp/OffQryRedirector.jsp

Hope that link works. HN is there, and his head has been shaved. I think the reality of prison life has set in for this man and I would not be surprised if he attempts to take his own life. Spending the rest of his natural life there....it won't suit an individual like him at all. I just don't see him making the adjustment. I hope I am wrong, and JMO, MOO...:jail::jail::jail:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024