GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MUGSHOT
Andrea_Sneiderman_mug_shot.jpg

Okay, I'm googling the Rico act, because I don't know anything about it except the organized crime link. Can someone explain why they may have charged her with it? Forgive my lack of knowledge :)

racketeering - in essence they contrived a plan (conspiracy) to obtain US currency under fraudulent means (killing for insurance).

Hit and run post. I hope the above links work. TTYL

NEW EVIDENCE! Just looked over the 19 page indictment.

#16 - On or prior to November 10, 2010 Andrea Sneiderman provided Neuman with Rusty Sneiderman's schedule for the morning of November 10, 2010

#17- On or prior to November 10, 2010 Andrea Sneiderman provided Neuman with information concerning a walking path near the Sneiderman residence.

This attempt failed and Hemy ran off when Rusty discovered him outside.

#21 - On November 16, 2010 at approximately 7:30pm while Rusty Sneiderman was at a business meeting, Neuman joined Andrea Sneiderman at the Sneiderman Residence.

This was the Two Days BEFORE THE MURDER.

#24 - On or prior to November 18th Andrea Sneiderman provided Neuman with Rusty Sneiderman's schedule for the morning of November 18th.

This is new and was not known at Hemy's trial. I would love to assume that Hemy is the one who shared this information with the DA.

#16 - On or prior to November 10, 2010 Andrea Sneiderman provided Neuman with Rusty Sneiderman's schedule for the morning of November 10, 2010

#17- On or prior to November 10, 2010 Andrea Sneiderman provided Neuman with information concerning a walking path near the Sneiderman residence.

#21 - On November 16, 2010 at approximately 7:30pm while Rusty Sneiderman was at a business meeting, Neuman joined Andrea Sneiderman at the Sneiderman Residence.

#24 - On or prior to November 18th Andrea Sneiderman provided Neuman with Rusty Sneiderman's schedule for the morning of November 18th.

This is new and was not known at Hemy's trial. I would love to assume that Hemy is the one who shared this information with the DA.

This is on HN right now! A talking head attorney said they canNOT use anything Hemy might say, as he was deemed insane or whatever. So I HOPE they have this info on the computers.

JMHO
fran

PS....they don't have this on their website as of this minute that I can find, but here's a link to previous HN coverage of this case.

http://www.hlntv.com/search/content/sneiderman

I can't believe I am just now hearing this news!!! Great news!!!

Let's hear it for Dekalb County, and the DA's over there. Their mission of Justice for Rusty continues, as they said it would. Nice work!!

Look forward to following along with you folks again!!

Thanks! He was declared "Mentally Ill" but he may have written notes that she gave him that he provided to the DA. I don't think it's digital communications bc those would have dates on them and the indictment wouldn't say "on or prior to...." I feel like it would have more exact dates.

Go State of Georgia!!! The blood that runs within the veins of this so called human being is as cold as ice.. IMO she feels the utmost of entitlement to having her innocent husband slaughtered in the open, unrestricted view of countless impressionable young children.. Even her very own child included(and I know that her child did not bear direct witness to their daddy's murder.. My point is that she could have cared less that for all she knew her child and many others could have easily been subjected to those horrors of that morning)..

She feels absolutely entitled and justified to having her innocent husbands life violently snuffed out for monetary and self serving purposes and gains.. I believe this individual has less than zero remorse!!.. I believe that she felt nothing about what she had a direct role in doing by taking this young daddy's life.. Again for pure selfish gain with less than zero regard for her own flesh and blood children and the severe and lifelong effects that she is solely responsible for inflicting..

She is a very scary individual.. One of the scariest and most dangerous that IMO exist on this earth.. She's the epitome of the wolf in sheeps clothing(that clothing being impeccably disguised as loving mommy and wife).. She is intelligent, attractive, charming, cunning, and a somewhat masterful manipulator who knows no bounds..

She is and always will be an absolute danger to this society and therefor only one sentencing would be appropriate.. LWOP.. No possibility to regain her freedom back into a society that is absolutely at risk with her left to her own desires and abilities to achieve those desires in the free world..

Thank you to the 26 men/women who served on this grand jury that handed down these indictments on Andrea.. One less evil entity amongst us and her children immediately granted a second chance at life and to receive the love, nurture, and life long therapy necessary to cope and learn to live with what their mother alone chose and orchestrated to do in brutally murdering their daddy..

God bless her children and Rustys entire family and loved ones.. May God grant them the strength to see this all the way through to the end..

Wow! What a shocker! :eek:

I hope they have {proof} of the indictments. I mean, I personally believe she was most likely in on it, but IMHO, the jury is gonna need more that 'thoughts or opinions.'

Hopefully Hime is talking. Or, there's {proof} on her and his computers.

How sad for Rusty, his family, and especially the two children.:(

JMHO
fran

Thanks Fran.

I am so happy to see that Andrea has been arrested. I felt the indictments would be coming but I knew this PT would take their time in order to mount their evidence against her.

I have no doubt they have the evidence they need to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Imo, Andrea was the mastermind and gave Hemy Rusty's schedule. She used this mentally ill man to do her dirty work and I am so glad she didnt get away with it.

IMO

:yesss:

I feel terrible for the kids but this woman is dangerous, imo. The kids are better off without her. Rusty's family will take very good care of them. No doubt in my mind.

Thanks Fran.

I am so happy to see that Andrea has been arrested. I felt the indictments would be coming but I knew this PT would take their time in order to mount their evidence against her.

I have no doubt they have the evidence they need to prove this case beyond a reasonable doubt.

Imo, Andrea was the mastermind and gave Hemy Rusty's schedule. She used this mentally ill man to do her dirty work and I am so glad she didnt get away with it.

IMO

I agree with you. She reeled Hemy in, got him to do her dirty work, then served him up on a platter. Not saying that he is innocent, no way, but she is the one who made sure that *she* benefited from Rusty's death, then threw Hemy under the bus. I am very happy that they never stopped investigating her role in all of this.

Thank you to the folks who explained the RICO charge! It made a ton of sense, especially after reading the indictment. Yay, learned something new from y'all today :)

Re #21 - She told about Remmy's visit to her home at the trial.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/andr...1/sneiderman-11_1431190c.jpg&superSizeImage=y

What an arrogant person she is.

That RICO charges means the government can seize assets immediately if they believe that they will be hidden or dispersed! It's a way to make sure AS doesn't profit from her husband's murder. From Wiki:

Under RICO, a person who is a member of an enterprise that has committed any two of 35 crimes—27 federal crimes and 8 state crimes—within a 10-year period can be charged with racketeering. Those found guilty of racketeering can be fined up to $25,000 and sentenced to 20 years in prison per racketeering count. In addition, the racketeer must forfeit all ill-gotten gains and interest in any business gained through a pattern of "racketeering activity." RICO also permits a private individual harmed by the actions of such an enterprise to file a civil suit; if successful, the individual can collect treble damages.

When the U.S. Attorney decides to indict someone under RICO, he or she has the option of seeking a pre-trial restraining order or injunction to temporarily seize a defendant's assets and prevent the transfer of potentially forfeitable property, as well as require the defendant to put up a performance bond. This provision was placed in the law because the owners of Mafia-related shell corporations often absconded with the assets. An injunction and/or performance bond ensures that there is something to seize in the event of a guilty verdict.

In many cases, the threat of a RICO indictment can force defendants to plead guilty to lesser charges, in part because the seizure of assets would make it difficult to pay a defense attorney. Despite its harsh provisions, a RICO-related charge is considered easy to prove in court, as it focuses on patterns of behavior as opposed to criminal acts.[4]

There is also a provision for private parties to sue. A "person damaged in his business or property" can sue one or more "racketeers". The plaintiff must prove the existence of an "enterprise". The defendant(s) are not the enterprise; in other words, the defendant(s) and the enterprise are not one and the same. There must be one of four specified relationships between the defendant(s) and the enterprise: either the defendant(s) invested the proceeds of the pattern of racketeering activity into the enterprise; or the defendant(s) acquired or maintained an interest in, or control over, the enterprise through the pattern of racketeering activity; or the defendant(s) conducted or participated in the affairs of the enterprise "through" the pattern of racketeering activity; or the defendant(s) conspired to do one of the above. In essence, the enterprise is the illegal device of the racketeers. A civil RICO action, like many lawsuits based on federal law, can be filed in state or federal court.[5]

Both the federal and civil components allow for the recovery of treble damages (damages in triple the amount of actual/compensatory damages).

Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The part about allowing civil suits with treble damages is interesting too--I can see Rusty's family suing both on their own and on behalf of the children.

Ok. So I'm wondering what has changed since the end of HN's trial? Do they have new evidence? Is Hemmy talking NOW that he's had time to think? I remember on the Dateline episode the detectives did seem like they were being discreet in regards to charging her. Well, I am so glad they got her.. Even tho she's had her freedom longer than I would like at least she will be tried for a crime I'm almost certain she was the ring leader for.. Just confused why they waited this long. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members