GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of this article seems to be suppositions from the estranged wife and her attorney. I can't imagine HN (on the day of the murder) would take the computer and tell his WIFE he was giving it to AS so she could wipe it clean from evidence of their affair. Who would say that to their wife - regardless if they were separated.

Now I do believe what they are contending though. I cannot believe AS is not complicit in this. I don't buy it for a minute.

http://dunwoody.patch.com/articles/...ack_event=view-follow-up.752839#photo-5936601
I'm new to posting here, I live in Dunwoody/Sandy Springs and have been following this case of course.

New documents filed in the separation case of Hemy Zvi Neuman, the man accused of murdering Rusty Sneiderman in November, allege that Neuman and Sneiderman’s wife had an affair–beginning shortly after Neuman’s wife gave him Andrea Sneiderman’s resume.

There is quite a bit of new information here.
Worth checking out.

Howdy, Neighbor! (Alpharetta checking in)

I think this is the most fascinating part of the article you linked. I think the affair is pretty much a given at this point.

The Neumans had plans to go to England in September. He was to travel for General Electric, and he invited his wife.

But shortly before the trip, he changed his mind, saying he would be going alone and would be in business meetings in the evenings, the filing alleges.

Instead, Andrea Sneiderman accompanied him, the document says, even though she was not a necessary employee to have on the trip.

Seriously? COLD!

Also:

In the following weeks and months, Neuman and Andrea Sneiderman communicated via text messages, emails, telephone calls and chat rooms, including after work hours, the document says.

I can see how she might not have suspected him right away, but weeks and months after? If she wasn't involved in the planning, it's hard to believe she didn't know after and didn't tell. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

I can see how she might not have suspected him right away, but weeks and months after? If she wasn't involved in the planning, it's hard to believe she didn't know after and didn't tell. Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Whole thing is sad and I feel bad for Neuman. He gave up his family and the rest of his life for an affair with a shallow woman.

Of course she knew! As stated before if she did NOT know about the plan to kill her husband when she found out her lover had gone psycho and shot hubby to death in cold blood practically in front of her baby she would have raced to the police! She would have been terrified this "lunatic" could come after her or her children next! Even if she found out AFTER he was arrested she would still be shocked and terrified and worried he could get out if she didn't tell the story and make sure the police kept him locked up! She would NOT keep lying and stay silent until every ugly little detail was uncovered; she would be worried about her own life and the life of her babies!

She likely planted the idea in his head and this fool went along with it because he thought he was in love (mid-life crisis to an extreme).

Both of them were obviously fairly intelligent, it boggles the mind how they decided to go through with such a ridiculous plan.

Hemy's wife got Andrea's resume from a mutual friend.

When this first happened, and Hemy's Facebook was still public, with happy pictures of him and his kids, and family-oriented posts, I couldn't believe he did it. It seemed so out-of-character, like he must have just snapped.

Now? I think he sounds like a conniving, manipulative person, with no shred of empathy.

Why would one feel sorry for the alleged murderer? I'm stumped.

IF he did kill Rusty, it was all his wife's idea? Does anyone have a link for that info?

We really aren't sure what led LE to Neuman in the first place. We don't know if it wasn't perhaps Rusty's wife who led LE to him.

As of right now, it's all speculation. We can deem a lot of things from the divorce papers filed, but Andrea's involvement in the crime, not so much. IF there was something linking Andrea to the murder, LE would already have her in custody.

This should be an interesting trial.

JMHO
fran

Thanks for the Dunwoody article, that was very informative, pretty much confirms the affair. What an ugly story, what a horrible woman Andrea is, I feel for those kids. Rusty's family must be absolutely horrified, and what do you do if you are them? If you call Andrea out for what she is, you probably lose contact with the kids, since Andrea has custody of them. What a horrible situation for Rusty's family.

The rental van lead LE to Hemy.

It was not Andrea, at least not in the way LE should have been lead to him.

I just have to say this . . . according to the Dunwoody Patch, the documents allege that Neuman and Sneiderman’s wife had an affair. It isn't certain and I, personally, would never say anything negative about AS until I was absolutely certain she was complicit.

Just saying . . .

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-shooting-949285.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

Arguing that intense media coverage has made it difficult for their client to get a fair trial, the attorneys for alleged Dunwoody day care shooter Hemy Neuman on Tuesday sought to convince a judge to maintain a seal on several filings in the high-profile murder case.

Very interesting in light of the jury selection for Casey Anthony right now. I'll bet it's easier to get an impartial jury in this case than hers!

I just have to say this . . . according to the Dunwoody Patch, the documents allege that Neuman and Sneiderman’s wife had an affair. It isn't certain and I, personally, would never say anything negative about AS until I was absolutely certain she was complicit.

Just saying . . .

Thank you for posting that. I don't want to be naive, but it doesn't track with what friends of AS say about her, and Hemi's ex seems pretty upset.
None of that evidence had any corroboration from the employer or anything.. well, I am just trying to keep an open mind.
You guys can laff at me behind my back. :)

Just saying . . .

Well, the same thing could be said for HN as well. Documents allege he killed RS. Nobody knows for sure and he is certainly innocent until proven guilty.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-shooting-949285.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

Arguing that intense media coverage has made it difficult for their client to get a fair trial, the attorneys for alleged Dunwoody day care shooter Hemy Neuman on Tuesday sought to convince a judge to maintain a seal on several filings in the high-profile murder case.

Very interesting in light of the jury selection for Casey Anthony right now. I'll bet it's easier to get an impartial jury in this case than hers!

The link states news channel 2 AJC's Tom Clyde has challenged the ruling to keep information on Hemy's police statment quiet.

Clyde says this in the article
If filings take place in an invisible way it's very difficult for the public or anybody to make sure the case is proceeding in an appropriate fashion," said Tom Clyde, the attorney for the AJC and Channel 2.

If this is old news forgive the repost...

In her only public comments on the case, Sneiderman has referred to Neuman as a family friend. Neither she or her attorney Seth Kirschen baum, have discussed the allegations she was involved with Neuman.

http://www.thecrier.net/articles/2011/05/17/news/neuman.txt

Fact is guilty people stonewall, innocent people gush! Unless someone has to obey a gag order (which would have been violated by the above statement) the "normal" response to rumors of an affair would be extreme and passionate denial! An innocent person would be HORRIFIED that they are accused of cheating on their beloved dead husband with the man that supposedly killed him (even if he didn't kill him, the mere accusation would make innocent people furious!).

Now of course if there was evidence of an affair, then naturally neither the grieving widow nor her attorney would want to deny those rumors as they could be proven to be liars in court. Even if it couldn't be proven impassioned statements demonizing the killer might be a really bad idea if you were complicit in the murder and the killer is covering for you because he thinks you are in love with him.

Even if the woman was some sort of naturally cold and unemotional person I guarantee you her attorney would be TELLING her to adamantly deny these rumors and get emotional if she wasn't capable of thinking that up for herself! That is IF the rumors were untrue!

Well, the same thing could be said for HN as well. Documents allege he killed RS. Nobody knows for sure and he is certainly innocent until proven guilty.

Point taken, however HN has been accused of a crime and charged. AS has not.

Why would one feel sorry for the alleged murderer? I'm stumped.

IF he did kill Rusty, it was all his wife's idea? Does anyone have a link for that info?

We really aren't sure what led LE to Neuman in the first place. We don't know if it wasn't perhaps Rusty's wife who led LE to him.

As of right now, it's all speculation. We can deem a lot of things from the divorce papers filed, but Andrea's involvement in the crime, not so much. IF there was something linking Andrea to the murder, LE would already have her in custody.

This should be an interesting trial.

JMHO
fran

I agree completely. From my vantage point, LE doesn't have any evidence linking Andrea to the murder. And since LE has ALOT of evidence (texts, emails, phone records) of communication between Andrea and Hemy, I believe there's nothing to indicate she was involved in her husband's murder.

Having an affair doesn't make you a killer.

Last weekend, I was at a gathering and talked with a GEer who knows a lot of folks who worked for Hemy - he says most of Hemy's team is vocally loyal to him - they swear he is being framed and can't believe he would do such a thing.

I agree completely. From my vantage point, LE doesn't have any evidence linking Andrea to the murder. And since LE has ALOT of evidence (texts, emails, phone records) of communication between Andrea and Hemy, I believe there's nothing to indicate she was involved in her husband's murder.

Last weekend, I was at a gathering and talked with a GEer who knows a lot of folks who worked for Hemy - he says most of Hemy's team is vocally loyal to him - they swear he is being framed and can't believe he would do such a thing.

I really, truly feel for them if he is found to be guilty. It is a life changing event when someone who was completely and unquestioningly trusted betrays in such a traumatic way. I have been there. Reading at Websleuths is quite therapeutic for me, as everyday I read about people who were trusted absolutely and yet committed the most horrendous crimes. It confirms for me that I am not the only one who missed every indication and cue that the "trusted and wonderful" person was really a narcissistic sociopath without conscience. Hemy's friends and family may never recover, but I do bet they will be much more vigilant for those "cues". As am I.

It confirms for me that I am not the only one who missed every indication and cue that the "trusted and wonderful" person was really a narcissistic sociopath without conscience. Hemy's friends and family may never recover, but I do bet they will be much more vigilant for those "cues". As am I.

You won't see the cues when you are focused solely on how they fulfill your personal needs, you have to observe others and not just focus on how they make you feel and how it temporarily benefits you. The cues are obvious in a non-brief encounter, watch how they see others, treat others, LISTEN to what they say. If it is all about how they see YOU as special and make YOU feel special for a time then yes, it is easy to be fooled by a narcissistic sociopath.

There is no evidence that Hemy was a narcissist, in fact plenty of evidence that he was NOT; he was a father with a long term wife and apparently decent children, and he had been with the same company for years and earned the loyalty of his employees. All traits that go against a narcissistic personality. Was he a sociopath? Well lots of folks in mainstream society are.

You won't see the cues when you are focused solely on how they fulfill your personal needs, you have to observe others and not just focus on how they make you feel and how it temporarily benefits you. The cues are obvious in a non-brief encounter, watch how they see others, treat others, LISTEN to what they say. If it is all about how they see YOU as special and make YOU feel special for a time then yes, it is easy to be fooled by a narcissistic sociopath.

That's a great comment.

BBM

That's true. BUT it seems like the prerequisite for EVERY spouse/lover who kills their spouse, partner, partner's spouse, etc.

And since LE has ALOT of evidence (texts, emails, phone records) of communication between Andrea and Hemy, I believe there's nothing to indicate she was involved in her husband's murder.

The fact they didn't put anything in writing comes as no surprise, just means they did use a TINY BIT of common sense. Using their corporate computers, networks, email and cell phones means everything they wrote could be reviewed and monitored by corporate, the affair alone would probably be grounds for dismissal.

Since they could see each other and talk in person just about every day why put incriminating statements in text? These two were engineers, they weren't completely stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3