GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
looking at HN's parent in the courtroom after the judge called a recess for court today. No matter how we call it, it is a lose/lose for all concerned. So sad and senseless. You have to be crazy on some level to do this, whether it is called insanity or not.

Thank you all for the updates. I heard they were watching the videos again and got some things done around here. I am glad they are going over the evidence. They heard a lot of contradictory opinions on HN's sanity or not and I think watching his own words is the logical way to determine his truthfulness. JMO. See ya'll early (for me) in the morning. :)

DEVELOPING:

Per WSB: Andrea Sneiderman announces she has retained 2 new attorneys to "advise and counsel her as a witness and victim in the trial of Hemy Neuman"

:banghead:

:what:

:eek:

DEVELOPING:

Per WSBRadio: Andrea Sneiderman announces she has retained 2 new attorneys to "advise and counsel her as a witness and victim in the trial of Hemy Neuman"
:banghead:

:what:

And why the heck did she need to announce that? ridiculous

hey, moved my post about AS hiring more attorneys bc it was in the wrong place! I saw you'd replied so I also deleted your dramatic smiley. sorry!

*LD* - And the spin machine starts! Reminds me of the case I'm also following on WS - the Jane Bashara case. Her husband, Big Bob, is a POI, and his atty has been allllllllllllll over it before he's even been charged. What is sad is that there is a belief that the $$ for the atty's (on that thread - and another online group which we all know ) is coming out of the estate that was for the CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead: :banghead: Sounds really familiar. Guess once you've seen one MURDER and how they get around the law, you've seen them all :banghead: :banghead:

oh that sounds terrible. re: AS, the lady doth protest too much. she would be smart to be quiet and move on. Her affair led to the death of her husband. she will never overcome that coconspirator or not .

i assume some hot shot lawyers, who want a piece of that $2M, got to her and told her she has a case for defamation. she should talk to CA's dad about being wrongfully accused of horrible crimes during a murder trial of a relative.

oh that sounds terrible. re: AS, the lady doth protest too much. she would be smart to be quiet and move on. Her affair led to the death of her husband. she will never overcome that coconspirator or not .

i assume some hot shot lawyers, who want a piece of that $2M, got to her and told her she has a case for defamation. she should talk to CA's dad about being wrongfully accused of horrible crimes during a murder trial of a relative.

I don't think it's a defamation suit. I think she's getting ready to be the next defendant.

Andrea Sneiderman...come on down!

But I agree she didn't need to announce it. It's like she's not even trying to look innocent!

I don't think it's a defamation suit. I think she's getting ready to be the next defendant.

Andrea Sneiderman...come on down!

But I agree she didn't need to announce it. It's like she's not even trying to look innocent!

She's positively defiant. She may know there is no smoking gun available since her emails were deleted and unretrievable. Or she never put anything in writing. Or, she's innocent because she didn't conspire with HN. :moo:

Friday's Dateline is about this case...just saw an ad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As with others, been thinking some stuff and songs especially..........this one is SPECULATIVE what Hemy is singing now......(Does ANYONE else know/sing this Rogers/Hammerstein from when I grew up! I can sing it all!)

Whenever I feel afraid
I hold my head erect
And whistle a happy tune
So no one will suspect
I'm afraid.

While shivering in my shoes
I strike a careless pose
And whistle a happy tune
And no one ever knows
I'm afraid.

The result of this deception
Is very strange to tell
For when I fool the people
I fear I fool myself as well!

I whistle a happy tune
And ev'ry single time
The happiness in the tune
Convinces me that I'm not afraid.

Make believe you're brave
And the trick will take you far.
You may be as brave
As you make believe you are

You may be as brave
As you make believe you are

hmmmmmmmmmm...........posting cut off due to length?

Entire Lyrics of the song on this link http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/thekingandi/iwhistleahappytune.htm

Reading the article about the jury, it sounds like some are ready with their verdict but others still have doubt (??)

I hope they all decide on a verdict and not hang jury. IMO, some may be stuck on the guilty but mentally insane. I hope not. This man is not mentally ill, imo. He's a cold blooded murderer.

Reading the article about the jury, it sounds like some are ready with their verdict but others still have doubt (??)

I hope they all decide on a verdict and not hang jury. IMO, some may be stuck on the guilty but mentally insane. I hope not. This man is not mentally ill, imo. He's a cold blooded murderer.

I fear there is one holdout. From the descriptions I read, there was eye rolling and nodding out amongst the other jurors, who appear to have made a decision. I pray we aren't dealing with someone who just wants to be contrary, or suddenly decides s/he cannot perform his/her civic duty as necessary. :please:

ETA: I am stunned that it has taken this long already. I thought they would be done in half a day, max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkirhea