GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right seattlechiquita, I have to chuckle when I remember Don Geary soft spoken tone when he questioned AS on the stand. She was so ballistic and belligerent the contrast was actually fun to watch! He was a master of the moment, love the time AS requested to be called MRS Sneiderman. He had her right where he wanted her!

I loved the prosecution and loved Detective Brady, he was also the master of the understatement. He seemed like such a gentleman, I wondered what he is like if he ever really loses his temper. I often wonder how those detectives manage to stay in control and even sane, considering with the types of people they have to deal with.

Is there anyway you can give me some of this info? I'm out of town and don't have access to IS...

Thanks!

Well, a lot was Det. Brady on the stand, and most of his testimony concerned that AS had information she didn't share with him. Apparently he was left out of the loop about a lot of it, but he offered that he thought she had something to do with it. One question concerned the interview with him after he learned she'd been holding back, and he was asked: "Were you angry"? He hedged about that. Then pros. asked: "Did you PRETEND you were angry?" and he answered "yes". I thought that was interesting.

There was the computer analyst from FBI who explained how he was able to get things off the hard drive. That answered that question (for me). He took all of the information of HN and put it into cagetories of what he had found.

The commentators discussed the timeline and how it seemed unlikely HN was insane because of the planning. Apparently he had been on the internet looking up things like "divorce", "guns" "ranges (firing)" and etc. He looked up "suicide". One thing that they brought out was after the murder he was looking up the Sneiderman's house to see what the value of it was. The point was, he planned it meticulously.

Mark Eiglarsh was the commentator and he is always immensely entertaining and often very funny. I like his style a lot.

You say you don't have access to In Session, but since you are on the web, can you log onto Facebook and pull up In Session on there? They give updates, including portions of testimony, and there are lots of comments from posters discussing what they've heard, etc.

I think I remember HN left his cell phone on his desk at GE that day as a ruse. So AS was probabaly calling his phone but getting no answer, going to voice mail....wow what if she left a message!

True, and now I recall in the LE interview they were asking about her repeated calls to him and why he didn't answer. His response was that he was working on a project and when he does that he ignored his phone, which is vibrating on silent. A likely story, lol.

You are right seattlechiquita, I have to chuckle when I remember Don Geary soft spoken tone when he questioned AS on the stand. She was so ballistic and belligerent the contrast was actually fun to watch! He was a master of the moment, love the time AS requested to be called MRS Sneiderman. He had her right where he wanted her!

And have you noticed that after she has left court inHemys trial that they refer to her again on DT side as miss:what: vs. Missus. I heard today that they are preemping the trial mext week for the closinf and jury watch for the Peterson case.e

ETA I am not dumb nor drunk. Typos due to fat fingers and nook virtual typing! I cannot get itty bitty cursor where I need to correct!

I went to outreach today to ACandyRose as that site is so invaluable for cases, and I was surprised nothing on her site for this case. She said that the Peterson case was her last for a while, and she will revisit in October. Soooo, , wondering if we can do separate threads here MODS SHOUT OUT for this case as if I had known before that all our comments are now buried in misc. Threads....Well, perhaps we can do threads for media and etc as we have done with other cases.

Do no know how we get thread breakouts, but I just cannot fathom not having ACandyRose for reference as we have had so much for prep on Andreas case due to Neuman trial. And since no sunshine laws as was with FCA, guess I am spoiled..

You say you don't have access to In Session, but since you are on the web, can you log onto Facebook and pull up In Session on there? They give updates, including portions of testimony, and there are lots of comments from posters discussing what they've heard, etc.

Great idea! Didn't even think about that.

I went to outreach today to ACandyRose as that site is so invaluable for cases, and I was surprised nothing on her site for this case. She said that the Peterson case was her last for a while, and she will revisit in October. Soooo, , wondering if we can do separate threads here MODS SHOUT OUT for this case as if I had known before that all our comments are now buried in misc. Threads....Well, perhaps we can do threads for media and etc as we have done with other cases.

Do no know how we get thread breakouts, but I just cannot fathom not having ACandyRose for reference as we have had so much for prep on Andreas case due to Neuman trial. And since no sunshine laws as was with FCA, guess I am spoiled..

I haven't followed a whole lot of cases but IIRC any registered member can start a thread. Go back to your home page and it says how. On another case I followed the threads were broken down into various categories and made it much easier to discuss different portions in the proper context.

Ok, tomorrow I will start a media NO COMMENT thread for posting only and no discussion.

Anyone else have ideas from other cases, or mods, have at it!

Ok, tomorrow I will start a media NO COMMENT thread for posting only and no discussion.

Anyone else have ideas from other cases, or mods, have at it!

Perhaps you could contact a mod for advice on how to set it up and run it? I think the rules are usually posted at the beginning of each thread. I've seen threads on "Background" of a defendant, and other things like "Timeline (of the crime)", "Media (news and video articles)" and every other kind of thing. Some of them even have threads about the attorneys!

I think what they do is pick the information most discussed and then somehow bring forward the items they glean from posters and categorize them into the separate threads, but I am not sure.

According to this, HN contemplated a number of various ways to kill Rusty. It is kind of chilling. I keep thinking of Rusty just going about his routines, taking care of his kids, not dreaming that he would have his life ended so brutally. And I need to know if AS was in on the other murder attempt when RS went out to check that gas leak. And I keep wondering if, with all of the communications back and forth, all of the trips and most especially to London, Rusty didn't have a clue something was amiss. IIRC, evidence shows that when they returned from London, AS called or texted HN and complained Rusty was being "difficult" again...

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/day-care-murder-trial-shocking-video-released-15892712

I've missed something along the way and hope someone can clarify this for me: what was HN's original plan when he was found outside of the home by Rusty? Was he messing with the gas to prod Rusty and the kids outside so that HN could shoot him then? Or just cause a gas leak? But that would have endangered the kids too.

Thanks!

I've missed something along the way and hope someone can clarify this for me: what was HN's original plan when he was found outside of the home by Rusty? Was he messing with the gas to prod Rusty and the kids outside so that HN could shoot him then? Or just cause a gas leak? But that would have endangered the kids too.

Thanks!

The impression I got (could be wrong) was that he was lying in wait for Rusty and did not know about the gas leak. If you read the link I put above, he alludes to that.

You just made me think of something. What if Rusty had taken the child in and decided to stop and chat for a while? Would HN have sat there in the van wearing that ridiculous beard and risked detection? Or what if another parent had followed him outside and talked for a while, etc. Would HN have shot that person too? It appears that HN had no scruples about doing these things in public in broad daylight. That is the reason - the only reason - that I could consider a possibility of mental illness. I don't see where careful planning precludes mental illness because a person (like the Colorado Movie Shooter) was warped to plan that and he went around acting "normal", if a bit reserved, too.

It positively makes my skin crawl to think that AS was in on these plans with HN....to think that these murders were planned to take place right out in the open, especially at her child's day care center? It is hideous. Are they going to claim she was mentally ill as well? Scary.

Finally, I just learned two things from watching some videos:

1. Apparently AS called HN while he was purchasing his gun AND while he was at the shooting range; and
2. Within 11 (eleven!) minutes after learning of the "accident" from the day care center, AS called HN four times.

Sneiderman family questions Andrea's involvement. (YouTube).

[video=youtube;s3wevOJIF-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3wevOJIF-4[/video]

Wow. I just found this great video that gives a whole timeline of everything (including in the trial) with snippets of testimony. Worth watching.

[video=youtube;riTU_XwpdwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riTU_XwpdwQ&feature=relmfu[/video]

(* this was during the verdict watch)

I have created a media and reference thread for this case right here: Rusty Sneiderman Murder - Wife Arrested and charged - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It is at the top of this forum in the Media/Timeline area.

Hope it helps.

Salem

Thanks Salem, I have put much going in chronological order on that thread, but it is not a subthread? I go to the main thread, and it's not there under this trial as Casey and Drew subthreads are? How can folks come across it now?

While going through threads, I found this post by WestieMom on 03/19/2012 and wanted to do a cut/paste here now.....

Potential evidence against AS
Since so many of us are almost crawling out of our skin with the "hinkies" about AS, why don't we start a list of potential evidence against AS? I'll start us off, and vote that we have 2 lists -"confirmed" whether documentary, from her own mouth, or sworn-testimony supported, and "strongly suspect":

Confirmed:

*Inexplicable volume of contact between AS and HN via cell/text/e-mail for MONTHS leading up to the murder.

*Inappropriate relationship of "some type" between the 2 (hotel employees in CO re: HN wanting flowers/chocolates/note left for his "new wife"; hotel room/airline seat changes; "activities" planned for "business trip" to England; bartender observing their "bump and grind" routine in Greenville 1 month before the murder; HN's comment about "never have a mistress" to gun seller after murder)

*AS knew Rusty had been shot 90 minutes prior to being told (call to FIL; call to BFF; call/text to co-worker; testimony of Dunwoody Prep staff and responding LE)

*AS is a LOUSY actress (Dunwoody Prep witnesses re: "hysteria" without a tear shed; "performance" at trial)

*Bizarre reaction of AS at being informed of Rusty's death (AMC ER physician's testimony)

Strongly suspect:

*AS in on planning of the murder (immediate call to HN after RS informed her of guy in their yard; flurry of calls/texts between AS and HN late the evening before murder and morning of the deed; her "apology" to FIL in call re: shooting; how the heck else would HN know Rusty's morning routine???)

*$2M life insurance on Rusty a HUGE part of motive

*AS started throwing HN under the bus the minute she knew the $2M was "hers" (placed here only because of single WSB radio report of her verification that funds were released followed closely by her first comment on HN resembling sketch)

*Vast differences between statements of AS in immediate post-murder statements (fingers crossed for LOTS of video!!!) and her "sworn" trial testimony

*More to the story re: impressions of the relationship between HN and AS in the months leading up to the murder (SIL statement in recent interview that she was suspicious of the relationship by July trip to CO; BFF observations over the months since it only took one denial of the affair for her to realize AS was a liar)

*I STILL think GE can do a LOT more at retrieving e-mails from less than 2 years ago, and very well may have so far; DA may have been "selective" in what evidence they have on AS being brought out in HN trial.

Whew, and this from one who couldn't watch all of the testimony, much less before my second Diet Pepsi on a Monday morning!!!

As always, the above is MOO, IMO, and all other disclaimers,

Westie Mom

I would like to thank AT THE LAKE for the read-only thread. I learned so much.

One thing I caught which is damning was an article stating that Andrea usually took her children to pre-school, EXCEPT FOR THAT DAY.

Also hinky that HN was visiting the gun range on his daughter's birthday (and calling AS from there as well). It's my guess that prosecutors have a whole lot more evidence of conspiracy that has not been released to media YET. I am feeling more confident of a good outcome to this.

Another good one from the other thread to bump which was posted on 08/03/2012 by Smooth Operator...........

"You know how they say all things happen for a reason tho most times we certainly don't see it that way.. Especially initially.. I know some of us were not so much buying Hemy's debilitaing MI with Olivia Newton-John angels floating around and speaking to him.. And I know for me personally I was initially angered that he received any benefit or leniency even in the very least for what I saw as total BS.. His getting the benefit of MI when I felt there was no severe MI.. *now of course as time has passed, the benefit of hindsight being 20/20, able to look at the way certain issues played out.. All of this combined with now seeing Andrea arrested/charged..

Well... As I said it certainly does appear as tho certain situations and life's circumstances do very much happen for a very specific reason that was not at all initially apparent.. IMO the actual issue that I was initially so disgusted, angry, and dismayed about regarding Hemy's being found MI and due to the jury's finding him MI to a level that allowed him to have the benefit of mental health facilities, mental health professionals, and mental health medications if need be.. My being angry at this initially.. I now see it all in a totally different light and actually am now of the opinion that had not the jury decided upon these particular factors of MI.. I now strongly believe that had the jury ruled in the manner that I initially believed was appropriate and believed they'd been fooled and/or made a mistake in their findings..

Had they not ruled they way they did I wholeheartedly believe that the actual case against Andrea would likely have never stood a chance at being prosecuted SUCCESSFULLY.. Hemy's receiving the MI provisions IMO is the entire crux of all of this which culminated in her arrest yesterday.. Had he not received that particular sentence which included the MI provisions Hemy would not be in the mindset that he presently is..IMO..(obviously just my speculation)

Hemy's therapy and help in the the mental health system IMO is what led to Hemy agreeing to assist the states office prosecute who IMO we all know is the apex of this planned and plotted leading of an innocent sheep to the slaughter.. Without Andrea.. Removing Andrea from the equation and all roads ONLY lead to an alive and well young daddy, Rusty.. If you do the same with Hemy, as in remove Hemy from the entire equation then quite obviously you do not end up with the same result(an alive Rusty).. Andrea is the crux of it all.. And regardless of removing Hemy from ever having existed IMO Andrea merely would have used her deviant and evil manipulations on another individual whom she crossed paths with in this life.. ANDREA IS THE APEX OF THE ENTIRE CASE.. THE ENTIRE CONSPIRACY AND MURDER IS ON HER SHOULDERS..

But had Hemy not received the exact sentencing that he did(the one I was so damn mad about).. Imo it is this exact sentence that has allowed the evolvement of the states case to progress to the point of finally arresting and charging Andrea and very well on its way to IMO successfully prosecuting the main and key player of this homicide case, Andrea Sneiderman..

IMO the talking heads blabbing about that Hemy's testimony will be disregarded and of zero value to the prosecution against Andrea at trial.. They are as usual full of bs and blabbing about a case that they are not at all up to speed with, don't have near enough factual/accurate knowledge of the details of the case, And therefor are spouting out absolute misleading and inaccurate information to the public..*

Hemy's testimony will NOT be disregarded.. He was NOT found to be INSANE as the babbling heads INaccurately claim.. Not only is he not, nor was he found to in any capacity whatsoever to be INSANE.. His having this crucial, beneficial mental health provisions will absolutely work positively regarding his credibility.. IMO the progress that's been made in the interim in which he has practically done nothing but focus on himself, working with mental health professionals, and thereby IMO building a much stronger, with credibility witness to testify AGAINST Andrea at her upcoming trial..

If there's any feeling in her she should be quaking in her prison garb as we speak.. I believe she was extremely secure in believing her little pawn that'd been put away for life would just keep his damn mouth closed, never ever dare utter a word about his black hearted mistress, And basically crawl into a dark, dank corner of his disgusting jail cell and die.. She IMO ruled this mans world..mind, body, and soul without question.. IMO she probably was disgusted by Hemys easily manipulated, weak mind and laughed at him and absolutely hated having to play as tho she loved him and that his killing her husband was for BOTH OF THEM!!.. When in reality she couldn't wait to be done with Hemy the moment he'd finally completed the "task" she'd instructed him to do.. Kill Rusty..

I believe it's very likely that at this point in time Hemy has come full circle in coming to terms with the actual reality of the dynamics between he and Andrea.. As in that he was never cared for, he was never even part of the plan AFTER Rusty was killed, and fully comprehending that he was manipulated and used as a mere tool of which Andrea knew just how to use the "Hemy tool" to pull the trigger on her husbands life.. After that Hemy was of zero use to Andrea and she couldnt wait to get past the bs of Hemys trial that she was ONLY CONCERNED about in that she knew that investigative spotlight was waaaay to close to home for her to be able to even think about being comfortable..

I believe that other than that issue she was likely grateful to actually having had Hemy removed from the equation without any work on her part.. Now she just had to get thru his damn trial, sucker those around her just a little while longer.. And then she'd be home free once he was found guilty and out of her life forever.. She then could tell Rustys family to eff off and couldve cared less whether they believed her or whether they thought she was involved with Rustys death.. I believe Andrea felt as soon as Hemy was put out of the way that she was home free with all the money all to herself to start over however she damn well pleased..

Thank God Hemy received the MI provisions:. Thank God because IMO it is this exact factor that has brought about Andreas finally coming due to pay the piper.. And with none other than the only one person in this entire universe that has the power, the knowledge, and now the ability to bring this cold, black hearted <mod snip> down..

Can't wait for the trial!!!!! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members