GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Info on the text messages:

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/19272345/dekalb-da-seeks-life-without-parole-for-andrea-sneiderman

....But apparently crucial evidence was not collected at the time of the crime.

Prosecutors said investigators didn't act fast enough to secure thousands of text messages and e-mails between the killer and Andrea before the murder.
(snipped by me)

Yeah, with that being said it is discouraging but I still hold out hope that they can take that hard drive and perform a miracle!

ChickenPants, this is the first time I heard this theory put out there.
IMO I don't think this was the case. AS continued to communicate with HN she still received his Itune love song and told no one. She still wanted to have a meeting with him when she came back from Florida. Those two examples come to mind...maybe there are more.
I am sure after Rusty was murdered there was a cooling off period but I don't think there was break until HN was arrested...then it was "everyman for himself (herself)"

I'd never heard of that theory either until I read it in the article I linked. It doesn't extrapolate on how this exactly occurred. It infers that the so-called "break up" was what set him off.

According to Hemy's conversation with his realtor friend, he was wooing her little by little and she finally "gave in". Then she was purportedly contrite and sending him all kinds of messages that she felt she was "betraying" (Rusty). But to continue to send him messages and all that you've mentioned above shows that she just kept playing HN along.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/19272345/dekalb-da-seeks-life-without-parole-for-andrea-sneiderman

Prosecutors said investigators didn't act fast enough to secure thousands of text messages and e-mails between the killer and Andrea before the murder.

(snipped by me)

Yeah, with that being said it is discouraging but I still hold out hope that they can take that hard drive and perform a miracle!

You response jogs my memory again. Why did AS go to such lengths to delete HER messages but HN apparently did nothing to delete HIS? You would think that the perpetrator of the crime would be the one to cover his tracks.
Maybe that is one thing that points to her being a perpetrator as well?

Also I think if there was an abrupt breakup, it would have been easier for AS to point the finger at HM not try to cover for him as long as she did. I don't think she would have allow him to come to her house at the time of the funeral services. There was way too much sneeking around going on after the murder for me to accept that the affair was truly over prior to the murder of Rusty. JMO

You response jogs my memory again. Why did AS go to such lengths to delete HER messages but HN apparently did nothing to delete HIS? You would think that the perpetrator of the crime would be the one to cover his tracks.
Maybe that is one thing that points to her being a perpetrator as well?

Her actions speak to guilt...and I can't help but think others in her family knew, suspected, or acted to cover as well.

The fact that she told so many people that Rusty was shot before she was told what happened to him. Plus the fact that she deleted all her e:mails. Guilty as sin and can't wait for the trial!

First - ChickenPants and Noor, you asked good questions, and the answers will be part of a long comprehensive blog post on how the Defense may try to tackle some of the tough evidence. I'll get to that as soon as I can.

As for the question quoted above, the Judge will not instruct the Jury to draw a particular inference one way or another. That would likely be grounds for a mistrial because a Judge cannot tell the Jury how to interpret evidence in a criminal trial, in general. However, the job of telling the Jury what inferences they should draw is a job for the attorneys. The prosecutor and defense will most certainly ask the jury to draw a lot of inferences in this case - just like they always do.

speakerdave, are you telling me I have to go to a long comprehensive blog post to read the answers to my questions?

I rather read the answer to my questions here on this website than going to a blog.
After all I asked the question here......not on a blog.

(snipped by me)

We don't know what evidense the prosecution has.
I really don't think they would have charged Andrea without solid evidense.
These prosecutors know what their doing, that's what I sense from watching Hemy's trial.
They did not rush to judgement by arresting Andrea too quickly.
They sat and waited patiently. let her testify and tie it up.

I think that the prosecution is claiming she was working with Hemy all along. In the indictment it is mentioned that she provided him with the location of the path (not known to outsiders) to their home He apparently used this path in his first attempt on Rusty's life.

speakerdave, are you telling me I have to go to a long comprehensive blog post to read the answers to my questions?

I rather read the answer to my questions here on this website than going to a blog.
After all I asked the question here......not on a blog.

SpeakerDave, I look forward to your posting a link to your blog so that we can discuss on these threads! Thanks for taking some of our questions to consider adressing in your future blog and taking your time to answer many questions here.

I think that the prosecution is claiming she was working with Hemy all along. In the indictment it is mentioned that she provided him with the location of the path (not known to outsiders) to their home He apparently used this path in his first attempt on Rusty's life.

You are so right! and if I remember right in Rusty's recorded phone message to 911 that day he mention that the perpetrator that was lie in wait along side his house got up and ran away and he saw a gun in the back of his waistband. And this perpetrator (HN) ran right down the secret pathway back to his get away car. Someday I'll have to go check out that path to see where it comes out cause this is where he must have parked his car.

And forgot to mention....immediately after Rusty call AS that morning to tell her about this man along side the house...what did she do? She called HN of course in the HN trial she said there was nothing suspicious because she had any number of reasons that she might of had to call him, afterall he WAS her boss.

I am confident that the pros will be able to recover whatever's on the hard drive. You don't ever really delete all --- unless you reformat, right? I hope so.

Well, In Session today answered a lot of my questions. I guess they were able to retrieve a lot from the I-Phone and I-Pad. They also discussed several scenarios I had been wondering about. Probably more upcoming testimony we've not yet seen will reveal more, and there's still Andrea's trial to go.

And forgot to mention....immediately after Rusty call AS that morning to tell her about this man along side the house...what did she do? She called HN of course in the HN trial she said there was nothing suspicious because she had any number of reasons that she might of had to call him, afterall he WAS her boss.

I was also thinking about this in a different context. That is, if you compare the calls back and forth with HN (apparently there were 12?) after the murder with any other calls she made, for instance, to her own parents. If you are talking to your boss 12 times and your own mother only once, that is a red flag, IMO.

I was also thinking about this in a different context. That is, if you compare the calls back and forth with HN (apparently there were 12?) after the murder with any other calls she made, for instance, to her own parents. If you are talking to your boss 12 times and your own mother only once, that is a red flag, IMO.

I think I remember HN left his cell phone on his desk at GE that day as a ruse. So AS was probabaly calling his phone but getting no answer, going to voice mail....wow what if she left a message!

The prosecution team at HN's trial was ah-mah-zeeng. Always professional, collected, and deadly. I trust them.

You are right seattlechiquita, I have to chuckle when I remember Don Geary soft spoken tone when he questioned AS on the stand. She was so ballistic and belligerent the contrast was actually fun to watch! He was a master of the moment, love the time AS requested to be called MRS Sneiderman. He had her right where he wanted her!

Well, In Session today answered a lot of my questions. I guess they were able to retrieve a lot from the I-Phone and I-Pad. They also discussed several scenarios I had been wondering about. Probably more upcoming testimony we've not yet seen will reveal more, and there's still Andrea's trial to go.

Is there anyway you can give me some of this info? I'm out of town and don't have access to IS...

Thanks!

I think I remember HN left his cell phone on his desk at GE that day as a ruse. So AS was probabaly calling his phone but getting no answer, going to voice mail....wow what if she left a message!

BBM She's not too bright, but she's not that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416