GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS: Andrea Sneiderman issues subpoena on Ariela Neuman seeking documents to aid in defense. Ariela Neuman fights back with motion to quash. Link to motion in post. Footnotes in motion allege Sneiderman suggested to Joseph Dell that Sandra Bullock may be right to play the part of Sneiderman in movie about this case. #WWSBD?

http://dunwoodymurdertrial.blogspot.com/2013/02/ariela-neuman-seeks-to-quash-subpoena.html

OK - I personally didn't need to be further convinced that Andrea is complicit in her husband's murder, but talking about who should play her in a movie?????!!!! WTF? This woman is a piece of work. Her husband is DEAD and grief for him doesn't even factor into her life. If I were Sandra Bullock I'd want to deck Andrea - the nerve of Andrea, first to say her personality is similar to Sandra's, and then to say Sandra is too old to play her! Andrea is absolutely delusional!

48 Hours Exclusive: Murder suspect Andrea Sneiderman's friends proclaim her innocence

Today in an Atlanta courtroom, Andrea Sneiderman appeared for a hearing regarding charges that she arranged the November 2010 murder of her husband, Rusty Sneiderman.

Andrea, her lawyers and the prosecutors have been ordered by the judge not to speak to reporters. But her friends have not been gagged, and they were eager to speak out on her behalf.

48 Hours recently sat down with a large group of friends (several of whom were also very close to her slain husband) to discuss the case. One of Andrea's friends was so eager to talk to us that he flew from Los Angeles to Atlanta and back on the same day - at his own expense - to be part of the group interview.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...a-sneidermans-friends-proclaim-her-innocence/

OK - I personally didn't need to be further convinced that Andrea is complicit in her husband's murder, but talking about who should play her in a movie?????!!!! WTF? This woman is a piece of work. Her husband is DEAD and grief for him doesn't even factor into her life. If I were Sandra Bullock I'd want to deck Andrea - the nerve of Andrea, first to say her personality is similar to Sandra's, and then to say Sandra is too old to play her! Andrea is absolutely delusional!

Boy, she is a conceited little <mod snip>, isn't she? maybe she thinks she can out-act Jodi Arias on the stand...& Sandra Bullock is probably thinking, although I'm a brunette, & every sociopathic homicidal woman wants me to play them in their movie...nah, I'll pass...

48 Hours Exclusive: Murder suspect Andrea Sneiderman's friends proclaim her innocence

Today in an Atlanta courtroom, Andrea Sneiderman appeared for a hearing regarding charges that she arranged the November 2010 murder of her husband, Rusty Sneiderman.

Andrea, her lawyers and the prosecutors have been ordered by the judge not to speak to reporters. But her friends have not been gagged, and they were eager to speak out on her behalf.

48 Hours recently sat down with a large group of friends (several of whom were also very close to her slain husband) to discuss the case. One of Andrea's friends was so eager to talk to us that he flew from Los Angeles to Atlanta and back on the same day - at his own expense - to be part of the group interview.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...a-sneidermans-friends-proclaim-her-innocence/

I watched the clip - it's only a segment of the entire interview with Andrea's friends. I sure hope the interviewer asked the hard questions - how do you reconcile the Andrea you know with the testimony that she knew her husband had been shot before anyone had told her? How about how she treated her friend in court? Her denials of an affair with Hemy?

It's telling in the clip I saw that one of her friends was asked why he wanted to be part of the interview. He said "the Andrea I know could not do this." Whenever I hear people say "the person I know" it tells me that somewhere in the back of their mind they are allowing for the possibility that this person had sides to them that they never saw.

The trial date has been set for July 29. I hope there is a live stream of this one.

The trial date has been set for July 29. I hope there is a live stream of this one.

I hope so. This case and the Trayvon Martin case will be the last ones I will ever follow, ever......I think!

Gah, there better be a live feed somewhere for this trial. I can NOT miss a minute of it.

Judge: Andrea Sneiderman can have contact with alleged boyfriend

March 5, 2013

DeKalb District Attorney Robert James, noting 58 phone conversations between the two during Sneiderman’s three-week incarceration last August, argued it wasn’t up to the defense to decide Dell’s relevance.

According to Clegg, Dell provided “invaluable assistance” to his client prior to their court-imposed separation.

Sneiderman will be arraigned March 15 on the reworked, 16-count indictment.

full article at link ................. http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/judge-andrea-sneiderman-can-have-contact-with-alle/nWhjh/

The judge: "She is entitled to compainship." Rusty was entitled to live! What's up with this judge? Dell is on the witness list and she was previously ordered not to have any interaction with witnesses! Something is very hinky with this judge/case!

WTF?!?! She is entitled to chit chat with a potential witness/suspect? What is this judge trying to do for Pete's sake?

WTF?!?! She is entitled to chit chat with a potential witness/suspect? What is this judge trying to do for Pete's sake?

Well, seattle, it would seem to me that $$$$ has, shall we say, changed hands!!! WTF is up, damn_t!!!!!! :furious:

Andrea Sneiderman Update: Ga. woman deleted texts, phone calls from husband's killer, investigator says

Andrea Sneiderman, the widow of an entrepreneur gunned down outside a suburban Atlanta preschool in 2010, erased cell phone logs chronicling phone calls and texts between her and her boss on the day of her husband's killing, an investigator with the DeKalb County District Attorney's Office testified Wednesday, according to the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.

Furthermore, investigator Mark Potter says texts to and from her boss before the day of the murder had not been deleted from Sneiderman's blackberry.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...calls-from-husbands-killer-investigator-says/

Andrea Sneiderman Update: Ga. woman deleted texts, phone calls from husband's killer, investigator says

Andrea Sneiderman, the widow of an entrepreneur gunned down outside a suburban Atlanta preschool in 2010, erased cell phone logs chronicling phone calls and texts between her and her boss on the day of her husband's killing, an investigator with the DeKalb County District Attorney's Office testified Wednesday, according to the Atlanta-Journal Constitution.

Furthermore, investigator Mark Potter says texts to and from her boss before the day of the murder had not been deleted from Sneiderman's blackberry.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...calls-from-husbands-killer-investigator-says/

Great news, she is so going down!

Looking forward to reading through this thread and getting up to speed. I've been interested in this one since I first heard of it. Luckily, you've all been on top of it to leave a pile of breadcrumbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth