GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a blurb on HLN today asking if Andrea used Hemy to get rid of Rusty because there was a third man. Any truth to that???

Yep, Andrea has a boyfriend - Joseph Dell - and below, the first link, is an article mentioning him.

Also, the second link below is another article but it contains a picture of several people following AS into court and he is behind her to the left in the picture.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/judge-andrea-sneiderman-can-have-contact-with-alle/nWhjh/

Link to story with the picture - http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/20120696/ga-widow-facing-charges-withdraws-grave-request

This will also be the second trial I know nothing, zip, nada about.
I'm debating though, if I should start doing some prelim. reading.
It's far more interesting to follow a case only by the evidence presented in court; as I did in the Zimmerman trial. In any event; it's nice to see friendly faces once again. I was wondering which case most would follow next, along with keeping track of the Arias case. My post is IMO.

I don't want to know.. I did watch some of the blurbs about The guy who killed her husband.. So I am curious how this is going to happen. If you already have who did it, Im not sure this is going to go well for the prosecution..

We will see.

Yep, Andrea has a boyfriend - Joseph Dell - and below, the first link, is an article mentioning him.

Also, the second link below is another article but it contains a picture of several people following AS into court and he is behind her to the left in the picture.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/judge-andrea-sneiderman-can-have-contact-with-alle/nWhjh/

Link to story with the picture - http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/20120696/ga-widow-facing-charges-withdraws-grave-request

Thanks Chubby for the links I will catch up with those. I didn't follow the Hemy trial, I have read this whole thread and read and watched anything else I could on Andrea. I think this will be an interesting trial and much shorter than the JA trial.

I am ready to move on from the LC trial and Mrs Serna. lol

Ahhhhhh..........I've located some of the missing "Juanettes"! :floorlaugh:
Have gone through the entire thread and this should be interesting.
Does Mr. Dell have "some 'splaining to do"? When AS testified in her "bosses' trial", it had my interest, but WHOA....... this gal is really a piece of work.

"How do I love thee? Let me count ....oh, never mind, $2 mil says I don't".

I see a major control freak, untouchable, and beyond reproach. I can't imagine what her children must be like.
I'm going to keep an open mind about this and see where the chips fall, but from what I've seen in court, I'm tempted to start pulling out the ol' DSM-IV/5 and start rattling off "mental issues".

Marked my spot, see you all at the end of the month!

Maybe the prosecution can get Dr. DeMarco as a expert witness. Would love to hear her take on AS.

She pegged J Arias so well that her defense team is trying to use Dr D's diagnosis in JA's penalty phase. Can only imagine Dr D and AS going head to head.

Thanks Chubby for the links I will catch up with those. I didn't follow the Hemy trial, I have read this whole thread and read and watched anything else I could on Andrea. I think this will be an interesting trial and much shorter than the JA trial.

I am ready to move on from the LC trial and Mrs Serna. lol

BBM
Me, too! Lol. [It should not have come as a surprise to her that in the majority of criminal trials the defense is usually NOT the favored side! I mean, come on!]
Anyway....
I didn't follow the Hemy trial either, but I've seen the Sneiderman story on either 20/20 or Dateline or 48 Hours, one of them. I agree it will be an interesting trial, ESPECIALLY if Andrea takes the stand! If she is as narcissistic as she seems, she just may insist on it.

BBM
Me, too! Lol. [It should not have come as a surprise to her that in the majority of criminal trials the defense is usually NOT the favored side! I mean, come on!]
Anyway....
I didn't follow the Hemy trial either, but I've seen the Sneiderman story on either 20/20 or Dateline or 48 Hours, one of them. I agree it will be an interesting trial, ESPECIALLY if Andrea takes the stand! If she is as narcissistic as she seems, she just may insist on it.

Have you seen the video of her on the stand at Hemy's trial?

This is when the PT questioned her, it will draw you in for sure.

http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/raw-video-prosecution-questions-andrea-sneiderman/vF7wP/

I find it hard to believe that AS is such man magnet. :floorlaugh: and this case and the defendant just never ceases to amaze.

BBM

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

On so many levels!!

Oh we have some peeps here who can be true "mock" jurors since they haven't followed! I haven't followed much but I made up my mind about AS after watching the testiphony she gave at Hemy's trial. Chickie is Cuckoo for coco puffs.

I find it hard to believe that AS is such man magnet. :floorlaugh: and this case and the defendant just never ceases to amaze.

I know, right?? She is average at best! In her mind she's a freakin' super model. Cuckoo...

I know, right?? She is average at best! In her mind she's a freakin' super model. Cuckoo...

She wants Sandra Bullock to play her in the movie version. Can you wrap your head around *that* one? I'd say she'd be lucky to get, well, come to think of it, Hollywood starlets don't come as average looking as Andrea, so I might as well do it! Delusional.:moo::twocents:

I have been watching clips of testimony from HN's trial on YouTube.
I can't wait for this trial to start! I am hoping that she takes the stand, but after her "performance" in HN's trial, I doubt they would put her on.

I can't wait for this trial to start! I am hoping that she takes the stand, but after her "performance" in HN's trial, I doubt they would put her on.

Sadly, I agree with your analysis. She has hired very fine defense attorneys and I do believe she is smart enough to rely on their advice not to testify. Her friends and parents will prevail upon her to let the prosecution present it's weak (maybe) case, and she shouldn't give them any more fodder to destroy her. After all, she was shredded the last time and I believe she wants to do anything that will minimize the risk of the conviction in order to beat this rap (in other words, her ego is not larger than her brain, it just appears that way). In some part of her mind she realizes this is serious and she can't take the risk of taking the stand, having it backfire, and then being convicted due to her stubbornness and refusal to listen to her supporters.

I didn't see the same thing with JA, whose ego would never take a back seat to her pseudo-Einsteinian intellect. Andrea really is smart and has more self-control, I believe, than most defendants who chose to testify.

Nice girls like Andrea don't spend their lives in prison. Then again, nice girls don't conspire with their bosses to murder their husbands, so I guess you never know...JMO and I could be totally wrong, and I hope I am, because I want to see her testify and be convicted.

If you live in Atlanta, you might want to know about and attend the meeting tonight at Marlows in Dunwoody at 6 p.m. to discuss the case. Sorry for the late notice I just found out through the #DMTDC Facebook site.

I cannot wait to see her face a jury "of her peers". See ya, until then peeps! :grouphug:

her behavior was to dramatic. We shall see what the jury will believe. I'm in the she was involved camp. Jmoo

droid

Me too! Looking forward to this trial and what I expect to be a lot of drama.

MOO

Mel

I do not do Twitter but these are people locally that may be following the Andrea Sneiderman trial. Or perhaps somebody can ask who in their group will be tweeting. WAT I believe will also follow this trial, and perhaps we will be hearing from Beth Karas? IIRC she said on Tricia' s radio program last week that she was working with him.

@wsbtv @jleslie11alive @fox5atlanta @Fox5KPratt @JenniferBanksTV

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members