GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! I'll be listening at work today, and am going to really try to stay off of here commenting. TIA for everyone's comments and insights.

I find this Dunwoody detective to be very credible and competent...so I don't think dragging him down help Andrea either. In fact for a brand new to homicide investigation, Dunwoody was lucky to have him working and solving RS murder so quickly.

Especially with the fact that AS lied to him about her relationship with Hemy. That put him at the bottom of a long list to investigate.

The DA will be able to rehabilitate him easily.

All this falling here and there and everywhere.. clumsy and a trained dancer?

Guess we knew this was coming! Grrr... 3+ hours of her LE interview. At least there will be no background noise.

I wonder who said, "Oh no."?

Especially with the fact that AS lied to him about her relationship with Hemy. That put him at the bottom of a long list to investigate.

The DA will be able to rehabilitate him easily.

That's what I was just thinking. As someone who knows next to nothing about this case or HN case I was just wondering why the defense would drag out making him say no to all the days til they caught on to HN. It only makes AS look even guiltier of lying and interfering with LE.

The person beside the house was described by Rusty as Mexican. Hemi does not look Mexican and Rusty met Hemi so why would he have not have recognized him????

That's what I was just thinking. As someone who knows next to nothing about this case or HN case I was just wondering why the defense would drag out making him say no to all the days til they caught on to HN. It only makes AS look even guiltier of lying and interfering with LE.

BBM

Excellent point. Also, the lawyer keeps putting the kibosh on the term "affair" and is still diminishing the relationship. The everything but sex session, love poem, e-mails from Hemy... IF Andrea had stated from the get-go that he kept bombarding her with e-mail that contained pure fantasy on his part, she might have convinced a jury that the affection was all on his side.

Too bad she didn't know that he would try an insanity defense. Had she played him as insane from the beginning, everyone would have believed her at Hemy's trial.

Plus the detective has already testified as to what he was doing during that period, checking out the leads AS had given him and trying to identify the car, eventually locating the car in another area and testing it for hair and evidence. Also had to contact people who leased the car afterwards to see if any of them had a fake beard in the car. That takes a lot of time. jmo

GOOD! We aren't the only ones that can't hear this crappy video! They asked the judge to turn it up!

I know this has nothing to do with guilt or innocence but AS is one unattractive woman! LOL I know this happens all the time but how do these types of women get reasonably attractive men so under their spell they commit murder???

Quoting myself to add something:

Too bad she didn't know that he would try an insanity defense. Had she played him as insane from the beginning, everyone would have believed her at Hemy's trial.

On the other hand, she probably couldn't finger him like that as she didn't know if he would implicate her in the murder plot.

AS had a house full of guests. And even though they were observing Shiva I should think AS would have made arrangements to meet with LE in a quiet place, any place quieter than where she was. At some point she realizes the noise is way too loud, her child is crying, she could have asked her mother to put the kids to bed and sent the friends/neighbors with children home. For all she knew the killer could have been in the house among the family while she is being opening questioned by police. In an investigation time is very, very important to preserve evidence. jmo

He was. Hemy went to the Sneiderman home during shiva to pay his respects, and was introduced to her parents and Rusty's parents there. Nice, huh?

I have yet to hear an formal interview at police headquarters that is clear. So far all of them I have heard in the number of cases we have watched have this "blower" noise near the mic?

I have yet to hear an formal interview at police headquarters that is clear. So far all of them I have heard in the number of cases we have watched have this "blower" noise near the mic?

It sounds like they are using a string and set of cans to do this interview. And my stream cuts out every 2 minutes and I have to refresh. Is this happening to anybody else? Getting very frustrated, might have to go get the kids' school supplies before the lunch break if this keeps up.

It sounds like they are using a string and set of cans to do this interview. And my stream cuts out every 2 minutes and I have to refresh. Is this happening to anybody else? Getting very frustrated, might have to go get the kids' school supplies before the lunch break if this keeps up.

It happened to me alot yesterday, but so far not today.

I agree. And why is the defense wanting these tapes of her LE interviews played - another 3.5 hours?! UGH - these interviews do nothing to help her. It's very concerning that she isn't at all broken by the tragedy that has just happened. Plus, we are seeing her obstructing the trail to Hemy. The woman loves to hear her voice, for sure. I just don't get why the defense is wanting this played out for the jury.

I agree. And why is the defense wanting these tapes of her LE interviews played - another 3.5 hours?! UGH - these interviews do nothing to help her. It's very concerning that she isn't at all broken by the tragedy that has just happened. Plus, we are seeing her obstructing the trail to Hemy. The woman loves to hear her voice, for sure. I just don't get why the defense is wanting this played out for the jury.

Good grief, I agree, maybe they are trying to bore the jury to death. She in no way acts like a woman whose husband was just murdered. She acts like a woman at a cocktail party or something.

Is this a job interview with her going over her resume?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth