GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?!?! The one who tried Hemy? No way. I did n't even know he was on AS team? I haz confuzionz :scared:

No, he's not one of the two who left to go to another county. He's the former DA of that particular county. Now, he's in private practice.

Nope, JusticeJunkie and that's what makes her falling out(as seen on video today) even more ludicrous..NO ONE had told her anything, except there was an accident..even she claims she had no idea Rusty was shot, much less deceased, until she was at the hospital a couple hours later..

but uh-oh for Andrea as she told her FIL that Rusty had been shot while she was en route to the daycare..and uh-oh again as she actually sent a text to a coworker stating Rusty was shot as well..and she told this HOURS PRIOR TO WHEN SHE CLAIMS SHE WAS FIRST TOLD RUSTY WAS SHOT..
OMG OMG OMG! !I did NOT hear the state mention this in their opening! That's the only thing they need to say in the conspiracy trial. It would be a slam dunk!!!
What is her possible explaination for the act she put on if she didn't even know what had happened to Rusty??
This seriously blows my mind.
I want the state to bring this up in every other sentence!

Showing the jury how open AS was and had nothing to hide. What I hope they see is how casual she is, how much detail she gives about unimportant things but avoids talking about HN!!!!

What gets me is...the defense and prosecution always show these interview tapes, in which sometimes it's very obvious what kind of personality the person has and if they're lying or not....and then turn around and say, oh no, but you're not supposed to bring emotion into it (the verdict)! Oh no, all that stuff, all that chit-chat about everything EXCEPT the murder of the husband/girlfriend/boyfriend...oh doncha know you can't consider that? Doncha know it doesn't matter if it's abnormal/bizarre/weird behavior? Doncha know you're not supposed to bring in your experiences from your life dealing with various people, even though the jury instructions state that you are to view things from your own experiences??

Ugh...so annoying. Someone is obviously, obviously lying...and yet, oh no, just turn a blind eye to all of that....

Yes, this is Atlanta, GA, not Maricopa County, AZ. Thank goodness!

or Louisville, KY (Joshua Young)...man, you know Jodi Arias was my first trial I watched start to finish....I thought that was the normal way judges ran trial...now I get to Joshua Young trial, where the judge starts PROMPTLY and EARLY in the morning, they come back PROMPTLY after breaks and lunch, and stay until 5. He even asks the attorneys to come early to get everything set up to start on time. I can't believe how JSS ran the time on that trial! I know it was death penalty and all but geez, there has to be some limit. Okay it's got the life of a person at stake, but does that mean their trial can take infinite amount of time??

Justice Junkie...just the fact that this interview is shortly after the murder and look how cool and calm AS is.....she almost dismisses Rusty and it is all about her.

I do hope the prosecution will call AS's mother as their closing witness and ask her if she was aware of the relationship between AS and HN.
I stand corrected. Just read an article that says:

Andrea Sneiderman’s parents, Herb and Bonnie Greenberg, are expected to follow Citron on the stand when the trial resumes Friday morning.
----------------------

I'm surprised they were allowed to stay in the courtroom during the rest of the testimony. Maybe that "Victim's Rights" thing is state by state too?

Link: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/sneiderman-defense-goes-after-dunwoody-police/nZJGG/

or Louisville, KY (Joshua Young)...man, you know Jodi Arias was my first trial I watched start to finish....I thought that was the normal way judges ran trial...now I get to Joshua Young trial, where the judge starts PROMPTLY and EARLY in the morning, they come back PROMPTLY after breaks and lunch, and stay until 5. He even asks the attorneys to come early to get everything set up to start on time. I can't believe how JSS ran the time on that trial! I know it was death penalty and all but geez, there has to be some limit. Okay it's got the life of a person at stake, but does that mean their trial can take infinite amount of time??

If the Jodi Arias trial seemed to stagger forward, I just have to tell you I've seen other trials from AZ. They include the "Sweat Lodge Trial" as well as the two for Baby Gabriel.

They all ran into the same situation you saw in the Jodi Arias case.

It has to do with the budget and the way the courts operate. Judges in Phoenix deal with a heavy case load. Every morning, they have arraignments, sentencing hearings, pleas, etc. This is prior to the main trial and they frequently run overtime. Fridays are reserved for other court business the judge has to attend to.

The live streaming feeds from the courtroom don't include these cases, we just get to see the State Seal. If you follow Twitter, you will hear about these other cases going on.

I don't blame the judges, they have no choice.

I did have a problem in the Arias case in that too much "in camera" action was going on. There were too many closed hearings. Of course, this case was rather "unique" in that the defendant and her team of attorneys seemed to manipulate the system for years. Didn't help, did it? They are doing the same in the penalty phase, which they are trying to get reset for next year.

I stand corrected. Just read an article that says:

Andrea Sneiderman’s parents, Herb and Bonnie Greenberg, are expected to follow Citron on the stand when the trial resumes Friday morning.
----------------------

I'm surprised they were allowed to stay in the courtroom during the rest of the testimony. Maybe that "Victim's Rights" thing is state by state too?

Link: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/sneiderman-defense-goes-after-dunwoody-police/nZJGG/

Good Morning Justice......I saw AS's dad testify in an earlier proceeding and he is as arrogant as AS. Suspect the parents were able to remain in the courtroom because these are lesser charges. Thanks for heads up on this.

Another question I have is how does a mother of two, who up until 3 weeks ago was facing court on murder charges and who is on house arrest have an opportunity to find a new BOYFRIEND and date?

Good Morning Justice......I saw AS's dad testify in an earlier proceeding and he is as arrogant as AS. Suspect the parents were able to remain in the courtroom because these are lesser charges. Thanks for heads up on this.

Another question I have is how does a mother of two, who up until 3 weeks ago was facing court on murder charges and who is on house arrest have an opportunity to find a new BOYFRIEND and date?

IIRC, she was with Dell prior to the end of the Hemy Neuman trial. He left his pregnant wife about the time she was kicked out of court for her behavior after her testimony with Shayna Citron.

Since the prosecution dropped the murder charges, she had had her bail considerably lowered and she is no longer under house arrest. Aside from that, her main impediment is that she cannot have contact with potential witnesses.

Here are a couple of articles regarding Dell.

DeKalb District Attorney Robert James, noting 58 phone conversations between the two during Sneiderman’s three-week incarceration last August, argued it wasn’t up to the defense to decide Dell’s relevance.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/judge-andrea-sneiderman-can-have-contact-with-alle/nWhjh/

In documents filed this week in a wrongful death civil suit filed by Rusty Sneiderman's brother, attorneys for Andrea Sneiderman said she did not have sex with Dell before his divorce this past summer.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/202...-details-about-andrea-sneidermans-love-affair

"Evidence is starting to come up that might show that it was not for Mr. Neuman to be with the defendant but for someone else. Mr. Dell might be that someone else," prosecutor Don Geary said. Prosecutors believe Dell left his wife, who was six months pregnant, and openly began a relationship with Andrea Sneiderman about six and a half months after Rusty Sneiderman was killed, Geary said.

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2012-12-07/twists-keep-coming-case-andrea-sneiderman

Prosecutors backed off their claims concerning Dell and never interviewed him. But, there is the theory that he was the man she really wanted!

I was so disappointed when the murder charges were dropped against AS, but I now see it as a stroke of brilliance. No matter what happens with this trial, the looming possibility that she could again face murder charges will be hanging over Andrea's head forever. I believe the DA will continue to pursue this case, and the minute they develop enough evidence to charge her with conspiracy to commit murder, they will do so.

Wow Carolina Moon....thanks for the info..some of this I remembered but most I had forgotten. I can see AS being devious enough to mastermind this plot and HN gullible enough to fall for this.

Like Robinparten states above looks like a pretty good move on the part of the prosecution to hold off on the murder charge. There are more people involved here who could call in to the prosecutions hands and provide a better murder case for the state.

Not to mention the torment hanging over AS!

No audio on one feed. Golf on the other. :sigh:

ETA: Have audio now! :)

BBM

Pretty sure she has a magical cooch. ;)

Why is she so upset that AS and RS weren't having sex? :waitasec: She seems really phoney and fake to me. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth