GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all -
What is up with Shayna?? She seems so dramatic, sounds like she's crying but I see no tears....?? What's her deal??

I do believe she took acting lessons and not dance.

OK, seriously this woman is bugging me almost as much as AS. I believe her story but good grief could she be more dramatic?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
General Hospital actors have nothing on Shayna. #Sneiderman

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Why is Shayna so upset about things happening to her friend Andrea? Does anyone else feel that this is a bit strange? #Sneiderman

I get that "off" feeling about her too, but at least she's got me listening. Better than listening to AS ramble for hours.

Ok I gave this witness a pass yesterday....but now she is annoying me to the max!

Interesting! When Andrea called Shayna and told her Rusty had been shot, her mother was in the car. Her mom is supposed to testify today. Will she agree that Andrea told Shayna that Rusty had been shot? If she doesn't, she could be tried for perjury...

Just heard the name Wendy Dell. Hmmm... Joseph's wife (now ex?). Wow!

As for her emotions... I then to think they are real. Some people, when recalling events, have the same emotions as at the original event. How many friends would cancel a vacation like that? That's a good friend, indeed.

The jury is probably thinking like we are about Shayna. This is so disappointing. She is somewhat blowing her chance to help the prosecution and Rusty. JMO

*Good morning, everyone!

The jury is probably thinking like we are about Shayna. This is so disappointing. She is somewhat blowing her chance to help the prosecution and Rusty. JMO

*Good morning, everyone!

Now I can see why this witness and AS were friends...both over the top in personalities. And you are so right about her blowing things for the prosecution....holy smokes wait till the defense gets her. :banghead:

Interesting! When Andrea called Shayna and told her Rusty had been shot, her mother was in the car. Her mom is supposed to testify today. Will she agree that Andrea told Shayna that Rusty had been shot? If she doesn't, she could be tried for perjury...

Just heard the name Wendy Dell. Hmmm... Joseph's wife (now ex?). Wow!

As for her emotions... I then to think they are real. Some people, when recalling events, have the same emotions as at the original event. How many friends would cancel a vacation like that? That's a good friend, indeed.

BBM - great catch! And good point about AS mom being in the car and what she heard. And I agree Shayna was a good friend to AS, but she sure is dramatic.

BBM - great catch! And good point about AS mom being in the car and what she heard. And I agree Shayna was a good friend to AS, but she sure is dramatic.

She reminds me of my BFF of 46 years. Most wonderful friend in the world, but into drama, even with the silliest story.

*Good morning, everyone!

Morning LaLaw - totally agree with you.

I'm in the minority here, I guess. I think Shayna is a good witness. I try to think how I would react if my best friend of 8 or 9 years turned out to be nothing like what I thought she was, and turned out, in my own opinion, to be complicit in the murder of her own husband. And that best friend made a thinly veiled threat to me and my family. I think I would be very emotional also. Different strokes. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth