GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree, Carolina Moon..
Is that the best ya got?????????????????????

Not to mention the fact that Hemy told Andrea that he wanted to marry her and instead of saying No outright she tells him that she would never divorce Rusty. Andrea continued on with the relationship after sending emails to Hemy about how bad she felt for being in a relationship with someone other than her husband. Then there is also the knowledge that Hemy had of when Rusty would be at the daycare. How did he find that out if not from Andrea, especially since Andrea took their daughter to daycare much earlier than Rusty took their son. Then we have the four phone calls to Hemy immediately after Andrea is called and notified of an "accident" that Rusty had been in by the daycare. If the reason for those four phone calls had been to simply let her boss know that she had left work in a hurry and why, then she would have left him a message on voice mail or sent him a text.

MOO

BBM

I think the item that I bolded is one of the strongest items that leans more toward direct involvement in the murder (and not just perjury). So this is exactly what I'm looking for. The location and time of the murder can potentially be linked back to information given by Andrea. That is obviously a problem for her.

The other items, about Hemy wanting to marry her (and how she responded) and the phone calls to her boss after getting notification of the shooting can be somewhat argued away by defense. Don't get me wrong, they aren't necessarily good arguments but there's always a chance that one juror could see reasonable doubt if they are asked to somewhat speculate about what Andrea was thinking/feeling.

IMO

So there!! Your client is a gritch, def.

OMG state rested!!

Somehow, I wasn't surprised. With all the phone testimony today, I figured there wouldn't be much more they could say.

Playing that final clip, where, when questioned why she didn't tell LE she believed Hemy killed Rusty, all she can think to say is THAT!

My translation of her non-response to the question was to the effect that, "If I told you I thought Hemy did it, my reputation as a virtuous wife would go down the drain. It's all about me, me, me, and me."

Don't think talking heads figured out that the State rested. LOL

BBM

I think the item that I bolded is one of the strongest items that leans more toward direct involvement in the murder (and not just perjury). So this is exactly what I'm looking for. The location and time of the murder can potentially be linked back to information given by Andrea. That is obviously a problem for her.

The other items, about Hemy wanting to marry her (and how she responded) and the phone calls to her boss after getting notification of the shooting can be somewhat argued away by defense. Don't get me wrong, they aren't necessarily good arguments but there's always a chance that one juror could see reasonable doubt if they are asked to somewhat speculate about what Andrea was thinking/feeling.

IMO
I think AS knowing Rusty was shot before she says she found out, and her "act" upon arriving at the school are very telling.
Her reaction when arriving at the preschool is so over the top considering she says she knew nothing at that time.

ETA: think they have already proven the points in the trial.

Not following you on the last part.

They did not even bother to question their witness about it. If it had been a major deal, they would have tried to rehabilitate him. As it was, the defense actually did it for them, pointing out that the interview took place in a crowded Starbucks.

These parts always get me nervous. Then, the prosecution comes up and makes it all clear as a bell. Hoping this is true now.

Well. I guess this wouldn't have made it to trial if what the def is saying is true.

See you all in the AM.....................enjoy your evening WS'ers.

I think AS knowing Rusty was shot before she says she found out, and her "act" upon arriving at the school are very telling.
Her reaction when arriving at the preschool is so over the top considering she says she knew nothing at that time.

ETA: think they have already proven the points in the trial.

Yes! I totally agree on this one. Ok, good... now I have two concrete items on my list. You guys may just convince me yet :)

Her reaction when she arrived was the reaction of somebody who was just told their husband died. Not that there was an accident.

You have to know that the defense had this prepared well ahead of time. By filing it in court just now, they did not have to give the prosecution a copy. That's not very good, IMHO. Luckily, this lady has case law ready just from his verbal presentation.

This is what happens when the facts are not on the side of the defense. They try to find every possible technicality to get it all tossed.

Those local talking heads really aren't very good, are they? The one on the left seems to want to keep bringing up that the lawyer was involved in the Iran/Contra trials, but he gets his facts wrong and the guy has to correct him. Besides all of that, I doubt that half the viewers even know what the Iran/Contra incident was about or who was prosecuted or why.

Plus this commentator has complained about the weather several times and he jiggles his left leg constantly. (I have a relative who does this also. Drives me bonkers.)

Oh, give me Beth Karas! Or even Jenkasaurus.

Re: What Angela did or did not do. The only way the State will ever be able to charge her with murder is if Hemy agrees to testify against her. And even then, what with him having been found by a court to be mentally ill, how much could a jury rely on what he says without there being very strong corroborating evidence. Which there does not seem to be.

We don't know that she wasn't laying beside Hemy in one of those hotel rooms saying "I'll never get a divorce, but I sure wouldn't mind being a widow. That would be the perfect solution for both of us, wouldn't it?"

I'm curious to see if the defense presents witnesses. Who could they present? Any suggestions from locals who are in the know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd