GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this guy is really gonna make this jury angry -- he is totally insulting to so many -- and he calls the prosecution desperate?????

First defense says earlier that it makes no difference whether there was an affair or not.....and now he is making fun of the feelings that Hemy had for Andrea that she did not return......feelings for Hemy.....what feelings.......

:twocents: It seems that defense attorneys [at least in the cases that I have followed] have stooped to the lowest of the lows !

No class ... No ethics ... No morals ...

What happened to a good "honest" defense ? Everyone is entitled to a defense . . .

It's not fair to attack the witness when you do not like their statement and it's not fair to make up lies about REAL victim !

All JMO !

:seeya:

I know, I don't think even Juanderful (being as wonderful and expressive as he is) would have gone there....

I don't think this lawyer has made any fans on the jury! I don't think I have ever seen a defense attorney actually make fun of a witness......and the worst part is his client is the expert on how to act like a drama queen!

BBM: Exactly !

She is the queen bee of :dramaqueen: . . . :dramaqueen: . . . :dramaqueen:

:waitasec: Well, I can think of a few that run neck-in-neck with AS ...

:moo:

Whadda ya bet Shayna tries to sue Clegg for making fun of her and her red dress?

I hope she does! I will volunteer to be a witness for her. I'd have to warn her not to be so dramatic in court first, though!

Wow, this guy is really gonna make this jury angry -- he is totally insulting to so many -- and he calls the prosecution desperate?????

EXACTLY.

I can't believe Clegg would opt to be so aggressive, considering his client (at the very least) is completely unlikeable. The tactic will backfire, especially when the jurors hear the State's rebuttal/closing. :twocents:

omg, now<modsnip> slamming the victim's father. Clegg is low. Can't defense attorney ever just be professional through an entire trial for ONCE!?

BBM

...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Thanks for that!! He does remind me of...what you said.

I wonder if Clegg gets paid by the word rather than by the hour!

I'm having a hard time keeping up with him as he babbles on. I don't know how the jurors can take good notes. By the time they copy something off the Power Point, he's on to a whole new topic.

I really, really hate to be snarky -- but this 'good ole boy' is not likeable, the way he talks about witnesses, etc. -- I will bet the jury can't wait till he is done -- he also does not know how to read the charts, or any other peripherals that he didn't do -- the defense is coming across as not very prepared alone or as a team --

I don't know how that double quoted, anyhow.

MKA you hit the nail on the head. I wonder if the juror's have checked out a long time ago. Mr Clegg is very condescending towards women. jmo I so hope the juror's get that.

The jurors will punish not you, Clegg, but your client for your lowlife speech. As if there weren't already enough evidence to convict AS. He is putting the first shovel of dirt on AS.

He sounds frantic and desperate, and disgusting. The jurors will not like this.

My husband always calls his business trips to southern Illinois as going to St. Louis (Missouri), because that where he lands at the airport.

The whole Denver/Longmont deal is a defense ploy and a bad one at that.

I hope she does! I will volunteer to be a witness for her. I'd have to warn her not to be so dramatic in court first, though!
But she can still wear the red dress......right?

The fact that he might have been more "into her" than she into him does not mean anything....in fact, it helps the State b/c he was willing to do anything for her...she didn't have Rusty killed b/c she wanted to be with Hemy...she had him killed so she could be FREE....she wanted to be able to go out with as many guys as she wanted! She wanted to be free of her responsibilities/duties as a wife. I'm really really thankful she didn't have her kids "accidentally" killed somehow.

He's right on about that! But, he's not right in dissing the judge for giving him "only" an hour.

Fewer derisive comments, less acerbic "wit", and more facts might have helped him along.

And, why in Andrea smiling?

Come on Clegg, need to start wrapping up this jibber jabber.
And I would love to know what Bonnie thinks about this high priced lawyer chuckling, making fun of witness clothing, saying things like ain't. I'm sure she isn't happy at all with this closing when you're talking about her daughter's future.

Now defense is whining about only having an hour.......my back is crawling like some little kid is scratching chalk! And one last exhibit......the defendant is sitting at the table with her face in her hand half smiling....I really wish they would have shown her face more during this trial.......

BIG mistake to use Clegg instead of J. Tom -his style and the facts made an azz out of him.
LOOSER. Clegg and AS both.

He's right on about that! But, he's not right in dissing the judge for giving him "only" an hour.

Fewer derisive comments, less acerbic "wit", and more facts might have helped him along.

And, why in Andrea smiling?

She thinks she is winning?? :dunno:

Cute scale of justice chart. I guess jurors get to take these into deliberation room. Cool if they can take them home after as souvenirs. Owwww Clegg keeps saying damn and damnedest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71