GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8:30 am Monday Morning . . .

8:30 am Monday Morning . . . 8:30 am Monday Morning . . . 8:30 am Monday Morning . . .

:floorlaugh: Judge is a hoot ! :floorlaugh:

When he reads Andrea her sentence of # number of years I hope he repeats to her about 10 times ... 100 times ...

:seeya: See y'all on Monday ... or before then !

I thought it was real tacky! That Andreas atty would judge Andreas x friend by what she wore to court. Just saying.
I hope andrea is held accountable for her actions. I am afraid that she may be acquitted as did zimmerman and josh young.

Anyone else notice Andrea giving a look in the direction of the Sneidermans as she was leaving the courtroom?

Also, the man holding the large exhibits as he left the courtroom, was that Andrea's new man?

Didn't it look like she rolled her eyes? Her face was like annoyed or something. These are her dead husbands family members. OMG

I just noticed how thin AS is. I guess facing murder charges will do that. JMV

Don Sneiderman shown on WAT. He looks whipped. Poor man, I feel sorry for him and can't imagine his pain.

I realy feel for this family! Didnt take andrea long to find a new love interest? But wasnt she under house arrest? And couldn't leave the house. My heart breaks for the sniedermans! They have been deprived of their grandchildren. I have two sons and can't imagine what it's like to loose a son and the right to see their grandchildren.

Didn't it look like she rolled her eyes? Her face was like annoyed or something. These are her dead husbands family members. OMG

I just noticed how thin AS is. I guess facing murder charges will do that. JMV

She has no soul or conscious ... and looks anorexic to me.

Well, let's all go get a mani/pedi this weekend, but NOT where Tipstaff goes because it takes all day there! Tipstaff was smart and got her mani/pedi yesterday!

:seeya:

I found these an interesting read re: Steven Sneidermans lawsuit against AS. Sorry don't know how to link from an iPad. Hope this works!

121119054519_DellDocuments.pdfdocs.google.com

I know I shouldn't listen to HLN, but I need noise in the background. Right now, Ryan Smith is talking to Kirby Clemens. I respect both of them. If convicted of all charges, she could get 100 years. Kirby Clemens mentioned that Judge Adams tends to give tough sentences. He opined AS could realistically get 20 years!

I'm still thinking that she may get less time than we'd all like if she's convicted on all or some of the charges.

However, even ONE felony conviction and 6 months in prison would please me no end. Aside from her rabid friends who will hug her a lot and tell her it's not fair, she will not live the life she aspired to. Just think of having to check off "yes" on a job application when asked if she's been convicted of a felony. Imagine when she has to state what her charges were and if she spent time in prison.

How many companies will want to hire a convicted felon/liar?

Are any of her friends ready to hire her for a minimum of what her previous job paid?

Just some random thoughts here since posting either goes smoothly or with an unbearable wait time!

Well, let's all go get a mani/pedi this weekend, but NOT where Tipstaff goes because it takes all day there! Tipstaff was smart and got her mani/pedi yesterday!

:seeya:

Come on in sit down, make yourself comfortable, sit down any chair and we will all get the mani/pedi and I will have a redo with all my WS pals.

Hope the judge can come along.

I know I shouldn't listen to HLN, but I need noise in the background. Right now, Ryan Smith is talking to Kirby Clemens. I respect both of them. If convicted of all charges, she could get 100 years. Kirby Clemens mentioned that Judge Adams tends to give tough sentences. He opined AS could realistically get 20 years!

I'm still thinking that she may get less time than we'd all like if she's convicted on all or some of the charges.

However, even ONE felony conviction and 6 months in prison would please me no end. Aside from her rabid friends who will hug her a lot and tell her it's not fair, she will not live the life she aspired to. Just think of having to check off "yes" on a job application when asked if she's been convicted of a felony. Imagine when she has to state what her charges were and if she spent time in prison.

How many companies will want to hire a convicted felon/liar?

Are any of her friends ready to hire her for a minimum of what her previous job paid?

Just some random thoughts here since posting either goes smoothly or with an unbearable wait time!

I get what you are saying here, I really do and somewhat agree. BUT, to me it is a double edged sword. Who is really going to suffer the most? Her kids!!! How will she support them, after lets say a 6 month prison term? :waitasec: No matter what, happens, her kids are truly the ones who will suffer the most. I feel bad for them. :sigh: :cry:

Come on in sit down, make yourself comfortable, sit down any chair and we will all get the mani/pedi and I will have a redo with all my WS pals.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM: You are a very good sport, Tipstaff!

YES, Judge Adams can come along and we can have a long talk about getting AS a nice, long vaca paid for by the State of Georgia! This Louisiana resident will chip in as well.

I realy feel for this family! Didnt take andrea long to find a new love interest? But wasnt she under house arrest? And couldn't leave the house. My heart breaks for the sniedermans! They have been deprived of their grandchildren. I have two sons and can't imagine what it's like to loose a son and the right to see their grandchildren.
katie, you've just reminded me of a thought I had about AS's folks.
A lot of the arguing between AS and Rusty was supposedly because caring for the children, preparing dinner, ect, was too much for Andrea to handle in the evenings, and during some days.
Why didn't her folks step in and help? Could it be Rusty didn't want her folks around any more than they already were? I don't think there was any love lost between the three. I don't doubt that her folks are sad that Rusty was murdered, but I believe their grief has more to do with how Rusty's death and the subsequent charges have effected Andrea, than for their feelings towards Rusty, himself.
I get the impression they thought AS was too good for Rusty - maybe for anyone. I have the opposite opinion.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM: You are a very good sport, Tipstaff!

YES, Judge Adams can come along and we can have a long talk about getting AS a nice, long vaca paid for by the State of Georgia! This Louisiana resident will chip in as well.

I get what you are saying here, I really do and somewhat agree. BUT, to me it is a double edged sword. Who is really going to suffer the most? Her kids!!! How will she support them, after lets say a 6 month prison term? :waitasec: No matter what, happens, her kids are truly the ones who will suffer the most. I feel bad for them. :sigh: :cry:

I agree with you that if she goes to jail, those children will suffer. However, I wonder how much she thought about her children when she was having a whatever-it-was with Hemy? Did she think about what would happen to them if she lied to LE and on the stand?

Some day, those poor kids already have to face the Google Search and what they will read there or hear from school-mates.

Maybe down the line she will re-marry (Dell or someone else) who will ease her financial way in the world. I doubt her parents would let the children do without, no matter what happens.

Whenever parents go afoul of the law, it is the children who always end up suffering.

katie, you've just reminded me of a thought I had about AS's folks.
A lot of the arguing between AS and Rusty was supposedly because caring for the children, preparing dinner, ect, was too much for Andrea to handle in the evenings, and during some days.
Why didn't her folks step in and help? Could it be Rusty didn't want her folks around any more than they already were? I don't think there was any love lost between the three. I don't doubt that her folks are sad that Rusty was murdered, but I believe their grief has more to do with how Rusty's death and the subsequent charges have effected Andrea, than for their feelings towards Rusty, himself.
I get the impression they thought AS was too good for Rusty - maybe for anyone. I have the opposite opinion.

ps I can usually open PDF's but can't get this one. Has anyone read it?

http://dunwoody.patch.com/groups/op...lawyer-weighs-on-on-case-of-andrea-sneiderman

This defense of AS and purchasing a house big enough for AS her kids, the Greenbergs, Dell has to have cost this family an extreme amount of money.

Look at all those lawyers sitting at the defense table. The $$$$$$$ must be immense. Gosh Andrea's minders over the past 3 years surely have put a big dent in the family finances.

I agree with you that if she goes to jail, those children will suffer. However, I wonder how much she thought about her children when she was having a whatever-it-was with Hemy? Did she think about what would happen to them if she lied to LE and on the stand?

Some day, those poor kids already have to face the Google Search and what they will read there or hear from school-mates.

Maybe down the line she will re-marry (Dell or someone else) who will ease her financial way in the world. I doubt her parents would let the children do without, no matter what happens.

Whenever parents go afoul of the law, it is the children who always end up suffering.

She didn't think about them at all!!!! :maddening:

Personally I hope she gets a long sentence, like 20 years. IMO- Those kids will have a better chance without her. I'm sure they would be raised with loving family.

See Y'all Monday! WS is driving me nuts today! :pullhair:

Want to hear that "screech" Clegg was talking about when AS found out "someone" was arrested.
She forgot to ask who it was that was arrested.

[video=youtube;hYGWzR-6Lmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYGWzR-6Lmo[/video]

8-24-12 date of this. Gosh, look how much Sunny has changed in one year!

She didn't think about them at all!!!! :maddening:

Personally I hope she gets a long sentence, like 20 years. IMO- Those kids will have a better chance without her. I'm sure they would be raised with loving family.

See Y'all Monday! WS is driving me nuts today! :pullhair:

When did she start her relationship with this newest guy. I'm inferring that she had him on the side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08