GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One is overly "smiley", the other has fake tears....hoping the jury see through it.....

Could they not find a normal, real, average human being? Maybe not as the defendant is not a normal being..........

Wow, more of the trial I watch the more I'm in awe! Ms Overly Smiley attorney didnt know better than to talk to other witnesses?? Not an attorney I'd want..

Personally, think AS convinced Hermie (yea thats my name for him) to kill her husband, had sucked him in for awhile prior and Hermie wont tell the truth now of her evilness, and btw she even looks evil....Hope Rusty's family has the children. God willing she'll get convicted, evil, just evil....

Lock her up already for life! Only difference between her and someone who "hired a hitman" is she is even WORSE......She sucked that poor sucker in to do it for her... Wish she was up for the dp, she should be.... RIP Rusty.....

She didn't think about them at all!!!! :maddening:

Personally I hope she gets a long sentence, like 20 years. IMO- Those kids will have a better chance without her. I'm sure they would be raised with loving family.

See Y'all Monday! WS is driving me nuts today! :pullhair:

Yes, I agree. I also think the Sneiderman's should be able to get custody of their grandchildren. I know that they themselves probably won't be able to care for them by themselves as they are older now, but it should be THEIR right to pick who the children get to be with. I understand that as long as the mother is available, no matter how wicked she is, she is going to be given custody of the kids....but if Andrea is in jail.....then how come her parents by default get them?? That is NOT RIGHT to me. The judge should have a hearing, hear all sides, and determine who the children should be with.

In that family custody hearing, the lawyers for Sneiderman's should play Mrs. Greenberg, Anderea's mom's testimony UNDER OATH, in which she obviously lied for her daughter. That should eliminate the possiblity of the grandchildren being with the Greenbergs.

:truce: After reading more about this case, I have decided that I personally don't care for AS. However, if I were a betting woman, I am betting she walks on most of the charges. I am thinking the jury is not going to take this mother away from her children. I truly don't know obviously. JMO :truce:

Just like they didn't convict Joshua Young b/c he had a "hard" life and I think they were thinking, oh he's had such a hard life, let's give him a second chance.

RE: Andrea and her new man-toy Dell and the conversation regarding this from above-

Someone mentioned why would Dell be interested in Andrea? I really think that her affair with Hemy gave Andrea some kind of self-confidence that she was lacking before. Like, hey this guy thinks I'm so hot and wonderful, he wants to have sex with me in hotel rooms! She started thinking that b/c Hemy thought that way, other men must feel that way, too. And I think she started thinking of herself in a more sexual way. And this "sexual confidence", men can read that and can sense it on a woman. But other women can't. It's like, countless times, I have seen this happen, where at a party or something, men flock to a certain or a few certain women, who on the outside look like nothing special, just regular women. We cannot understand what the attraction is, or what this guy could possibly be thinking. But it happens over and over again that this woman is able to attract men. And yes, these women can even bring boyfriends to leave their girlfriends, and husbands to leave their wives. And we're just thinking, WTF r u crazy...u are leaving all of that for....this????

Sorry but what Andrea did is a lot worse than just lying about speeding. There is a time and place to tell a white lie and the murder of your husband is not one of them. Andrea was asked point blank about anyone trying to break up her marriage as that would point to a person that really needed to be looked at closely. Andrea decided that her secrets were more important than having the person that killed her husband, the father of her children, arrested sooner rather than later. IMO 5 years is to short of a time for Andrea to serve in prison when she appears to have pushed Hemy into killing in order to "have her".

MOO
It is still lying to the police, which is what the prosecution said yesterday should get you 5 years in prison whether it is a different situation or not. IMO

She broke up three homes! Hers,hemi newmans and this latest lover.
No one person can break up a family, look for blame all around and to be honest Hemi's was over, he broke up her family and no one knows why the other one broke up. IMO

RE: Andrea and her new man-toy Dell and the conversation regarding this from above-

Someone mentioned why would Dell be interested in Andrea? I really think that her affair with Hemy gave Andrea some kind of self-confidence that she was lacking before.
snipped for space
According to all that have spoke about her whether it be on the stand and right back to when her and RS met in school, she had no problem with self confidence way back to when they met in school IMO

No one person can break up a family, look for blame all around and to be honest Hemi's was over, he broke up her family and no one knows why the other one broke up. IMO
Funny that AS is the center of the failure in all three.
Hemy was married until AS came along.
Dell was married until AS came along.
Rusty was married (and alive) until AS came along.
Hard not to see the common thread here.

And, it doesn't take "more than one" to break up a marriage. If one spouse is unfaithful in word or deed - that can end a marriage. The innocent spouse had no part in the unfaithfullness.

IMO

It is still lying to the police, which is what the prosecution said yesterday should get you 5 years in prison whether it is a different situation or not. IMO
Maybe you should run that by LE, since they are the ones to deal with the consequences of that lie.
Pretty sure a murder investigation trumps a speeding ticket, and the time and trouble they would invest in each case. Do those two lies honestly weigh the same to you?

I wonder what one has for Sunday morning breakfast when they know it may be their last (of their choosing) in quite a while? Whip up a big ol' barn burner of a brunch for all family and supportive friends? Make them take you out to a ritzy mimosas for nothing banquet since it may be the last 'nice 'meal? In such a tenuous spot, what does one do? ;)

LOL. I have never heard of a police officer asking you if you were speeding. They tell the speeder they were speeding. No investigation because you are getting a ticket no matter what your excuse is LE will write it out and hand it to you. I hardly think someone complaining that they didn't think they were going that fast or speeding qualifies as a felony that would get you 5 years if it's just a routine traffic stop. If that were the case I should probably go to jail because my hair is never the same color it claims to be on my license. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: JMO

Maybe you should run that by LE, since they are the ones to deal with the consequences of that lie.
Pretty sure a murder investigation trumps a speeding ticket, and the time and trouble they would invest in each case. Do those two lies honestly weigh the same to you?
It is lying to a police officer which is what the prosecutor said, doesn't matter how bad the cop is or how small the lie is, where is the argument here? IMO

LOL. I have never heard of a police officer asking you if you were speeding. They tell the speeder they were speeding. No investigation because you are getting a ticket no matter what your excuse is LE will write it out and hand it to you. I hardly think someone complaining that they didn't think they were going that fast or speeding qualifies as a felony that would get you 5 years if it's just a routine traffic stop. If that were the case I should probably go to jail because my hair is never the same color it claims to be on my license. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: JMO
Have you ever been pulled over for speeding? The police almost always say do you know how fast you were going and you generally reply no. It is a lie because you know how fast you were going LOL and IMO

Funny that AS is the center of the failure in all three.
Hemy was married until AS came along.
Dell was married until AS came along.
Rusty was married (and alive) until AS came along.
Hard not to see the common thread here.

And, it doesn't take "more than one" to break up a marriage. If one spouse is unfaithful in word or deed - that can end a marriage. The innocent spouse had no part in the unfaithfullness.

IMO
So it is AS's fault that Hemy was looking elsewhere, what are the chances he had done it before? RS was murdered and no one really knows about the other do we IMO

i agree with this completely, however i do believe that the lying to cops charges are what is holding up the jury. my husband is LE and people lie all the time to cover things up, even in murder investigations. he works in the inner city and there's the whole "don't snitch" mentality, and people are rarely ever charged because of it (not saying this is right but it is true). there are literally murders all the time with dozens of eyewitnesses but everyone claims they didn't see a thing which is obviously a lie and doesn't come close to the level of impeding the investigation that Andrea did (imo). i can see people having strong opinions on that based on their own life experiences/opinions. i hope they would just use the evidence presented which to me is clear she was lying to the cops but i could see them maybe compromising on those charges. i hope not but i think out of all the charges those could be the ones they are still wrestling with. imo. i think they will nail her on the perjury charges though. i hope she's found guilty of everything but i will be surprised if all 13 counts come back guilty. i hope i am wrong!

Have you ever been pulled over for speeding? The police almost always say do you know how fast you were going and you generally reply no. It is a lie because you know how fast you were going LOL and IMO

Obviously LE has calibrated equipment so they know exactly how fast someone is going and truthfully most motorists do not know exactly how fast they were going only that they were going over the limit. Who stares at their speedometer when they drive? So if an officer were to ask do you know how fast you were going it's really not a lie to say no. Not the same as what we are talking about here in relationship to lying about a felony that has been committed. jmo

Obviously LE has calibrated equipment so they know exactly how fast someone is going and truthfully most motorists do not know exactly how fast they were going only that they were going over the limit. Who stares at their speedometer when they drive? So if an officer were to ask do you know how fast you were going it's really not a lie to say no. Not the same as what we are talking about here in relationship to lying about a felony that has been committed. jmo
I drive, I always know how fast or slow I'm going but that is not the point, the point is that if you lie to a cop its going to get you 5 years in jail, period... and honestly they couldn't do the murder charge, because Hemy is going for an appeal, make a bet after Hemy's appeal is denied they will go for it again and have him testify. They are just trying to get her IMO in some way shape or form, they need Hemy to hang her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08