GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am in the minority. but I don't think she deserves jail time. I don't think it serves a purpose here.

:waitasec: I am not seeing any "tears" ...

:waitasec: Maybe she should have went to "drama classes" instead of "dance classes" ...

Oy.

The overacting returns.

She helped Hemy plan his murder. She wanted out. And she got someone else to do it for her.

Think the judge is stupid? He's not a jury. Just tell the truth.

Not sociopath Andrea though.

Throw the book at her judge!

Thank Gawd that bravado is over :banghead:

If you tell the truth you don't have to have a good memory. If you're telling the truth, why would you have to 'prepare'? Just tell the damn truth.

Man, I hope she goes to prison! She really thinks she can say anything and people will believe her.

Rusty isn't there because of YOUR ACTIONS Andrea....YOUR ACTIONS. One advance from Hemy should have been reported to Rusty...IMMEDIATELY

Is there one thing Sociopaths have not learned yet? Did they not watch Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias. No tears=No crying :floorlaugh:

I saw no tears either, or evidence of hysterical sobbing. No red nose or snot. It's all a show. I am so sick her friends just cannot admit to themselves that she is not the person she thought she was. They have even gone so far as to blame the Zimmerman conviction and the almost all black jury...

It's sickening.

HA! She declined the plea deal and decided to roll the dice and go to trial! :gavel:

Excellent points by Mr. James - AS still can't admit that she did anything wrong. Come on Judge Adams send her away for awhile!

James:

Doesn't think she should be treated as a first offender...

Bonds and Clinton cases didn't involve a murder...

Key issue was motive...

Once the case got to court, trial was about whether Hemy was delusional. She testified that he was sane. She testified that there was no affair and that jury used it to decide Neuman's fate.

There was a recommendation of reasonable jail time and AS decided to roll the dice and go to trial. When you go to trial, it takes into account that the defendant takes responsibility for her actions.

AS is still not in a place where she can say she has done wrong and asks for mercy.

None of her witnesses have admitted to her wrongdoing as well.

There is no mitigation here. She still does not take responsibility for what she's done.

"She has yet to take responsibility"!!!! :gavel:

:facepalm: OMG ... a big "hug fest" going on ...

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members