GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After listening to AS the Judge had to go back and revise his sentence. He felt he wasn't giving her enough jail time. LOL jmo

So ... we will have a sentence shortly ?

Sorry -- I missed it !

TIA !

When Judge Adams said “the court will not tolerate any outbursts”, it made me twitch with thoughts that she’s going to the clink. Brace yourself, Andrea. This isn't going to be pretty!

I wonder if the judge will split the difference?

Defense = 0
Prosecution = 20
Judge = 10?

Any indication of how long of a recess?

He didn't say how long but I don't think it will be too long.

:seeya: While we wait ...

What Trial will y'all be following next ?

Y'all are a :great: group to watch with !

:seeya:

Good thing I am not there because I clapped yesterday. Imagine what I might do today lol

darn! Just got up -- missed it all -- watching it on wsbtv -- are they on a break?

I can't recall the term that I think is usually used for men, but it's when they have some kind of mesmerizing hold over women, the women just completely fall for them and believe and follow them....the only thing I can think of is Pied Piper and I know that's not it! But whatever that term is, I think AS must possess it. Her friends are loyal to the end, seemingly blinded by the fact AS is guilty; even Clegg seems to be infatuated somewhat by her. And when I say somewhat I mean totally.

Will he decide today to let her out on house arrest pending appeal. If he sends her to jail?

Anyone else notice the extraordinary amount of police presence and security in the courtroom? Seems an awful lot of them for little ole Andrea…

I can't recall the term that I think is usually used for men, but it's when they have some kind of mesmerizing hold over women, the women just completely fall for them and believe and follow them....the only thing I can think of is Pied Piper and I know that's not it! But whatever that term is, I think AS must possess it. Her friends are loyal to the end, seemingly blinded by the fact AS is guilty; even Clegg seems to be infatuated somewhat by her. And when I say somewhat I mean totally.

Svengali. A “Svengali hold”.

Why is AS's bf always touching her Mom? That is her bf right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy