GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That's what I expected. I am glad the judge wasn't lenient. He was the judge in Hemy's trial, right?

:twocents: I disagree with the "concurrent" sentence - she LIED about the murder of her husband !

JMO

Well now they have 4 years to nail her for conspiracy to commit murder. Lets do this!

Well now they have 4 years to nail her for conspiracy to commit murder. Lets do this!

I saw yesterday that that would be hard considering they dropped those charges but she was originally charged with that before.

I'm satisfied. She will do a decent amount of time in prison. Not jail, folks, prison.

Well, I think it's fair for perjury. The state can still bring the murder charges back at any time, in which case she will get many more years. I hope they can get what they feel they need to move forward with those in the future. We shall see. I think it's plain as day she was complicit in this murder. She at the very least knew what Hemy was going to do and didn't try to stop it, called him after the murder to find out what went down, then tried to cover her *advertiser censored*.

Got back just in time for the sentence.

Wish it were ten but five is okay...she is going to be spending a few years in jail and she is a convicted felon.

I was hoping she got more time than 5 yrs. :gavel: :jail:

:sigh:

I wonder if the boyfriend will continue to live with her parents.
Awkward!

I saw yesterday that that would be hard considering they dropped those charges but she was originally charged with that before.

Well....maybe Hemy is having seconds thoughts and might come around. Hope she keeps that in mind 24/7.

I know this is OT but it just makes me think.. AS was charged with lying and had many people stand up for her and say please spare her.. JA was charged with murder and the death penalty and NO ONE stood up for her.

Not family, no one. What does that say.... ;)

Back to regularly scheduled programming.. :)

Pray tell
Did rusty sniedermans family or Andreas speak?
She took no responsibility! DIDNT she accuse hemi of being a predator? Yet she has a romance going on with dell too ?

Well....maybe Hemy is having seconds thoughts and might come around. Hope she keeps that in mind 24/7.

I believe that he acted alone. He was a man obsessed and is certifiable.

I don't think the state will ever get past that.

I wonder if the boyfriend will continue to live with her parents.
Awkward!

Do we know his name? If I saw him I don't remember as I have not kept up too closely...thanks if you know!:seeya:

I'm satisfied. She will do a decent amount of time in prison. Not jail, folks, prison.

BBM: Thanks ... I was wondering about this ...

So will she be in GP in :jail:

If so, she is going to get knocked down a few pegs for sure !

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member