GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
James has these little facial ticks when he thinks bad thoughts of AS! haha
Oh boy - asking him about the murder charges!

James has these little facial ticks when he thinks bad thoughts of AS! haha
Oh boy - asking him about the murder charges!

What is he saying about the murder charges??? THANKS!

I closed down my feed and don't have time to get it back up!

What is he saying about the murder charges??? THANKS!

I closed down my feed and don't have time to get it back up!
Dropping the charges does not exonerate her. They found new evidence that made them less than 100% sure, so they did not go forward at that time.
Won't speak about trying her murder in the future.

Now that the gag order is over, we will start hearing the dirty nitty gritty!!
Can't wait to hear it all.

Tell me the proof she was having an physical affair, because I have not seen that.

I didn't follow the HM trial so didn't know until AS was giving her allocution that she was the prosecution's witness and it was a prosecutor who asked her the questions she was later charged with perjury.

So they put her in a d*mned if you do, d*mned if you don't position - confess an affair and later be charged with murder or accessory, or say you did not have an affair and be charged with perjury? She said she didn't have her own attny to object to those questions - why not?

I think it's very telling that they didn't convict her on the knowing he was shot before she reached the hospital charge, I don't see how the prosec. can bring further charges if they couldn't convince a jury of that.

Does it mean anything for her serving the sentence that the judge is sentencing her under the first time offender guidelines?

I didn't follow the HM trial so didn't know until AS was giving her allocution that she was the prosecution's witness and it was a prosecutor who asked her the questions she was later charged with perjury.

So they put her in a d*mned if you do, d*mned if you don't position - confess an affair and later be charged with murder or accessory, or say you did not have an affair and be charged with perjury? She said she didn't have her own attny to object to those questions - why not?

I think it's very telling that they didn't convict her on the knowing he was shot before she reached the hospital charge, I don't see how the prosec. can bring further charges if they couldn't convince a jury of that.

Does it mean anything for her serving the sentence that the judge is sentencing her under the first time offender guidelines?
The only spot she was in was to tell the truth and face what ever consequences may come from that. If you are "damned" for that, so be it.
She DID have an attorney - just not in the courtroom. Did you hear her say she ignored the many peps that told her not to testify? I'm sure her own attorney was one of them.

Andrea could have avoided that by being honest from the beginning and not hiding it. The fact that she called him four times after the news that something happened at the school is also very telling to me. It tells me that she knew, at the very least, what Hemy was planning or capable of and did NOTHING to stop it. She didn't warn Rusty, she didn't alert the police, and then she tried to hide any and all evidence that they were intimate.

I do not know why she was acquitted of the knowing of the shooting charges. They say the defense poked holes in that by saying maybe she was told on the phone or at the school. But she said herself very firmly that she had no idea what happened to him until she got to the hospital. Makes no sense to me. She shot her own self in the foot on that one, I thought it was the strongest part of the state's case. And the thing that bothers me is that someone pointed out that Elizabeth said that Andrea had also confided in her that she didn't find out until the hospital and the state didn't go after that. Now she is saying on the stand that she did indeed find out at the school. And that does not account for the text that she sent on the way to the school. Why is Elizabeth lying for her to bolster Andrea's claims?

But 9 out of 13 still ain't bad.

Jumping off your post and Scarlett's. I happen to agree with both of you. IMO, she is not like able and that did not help her during the HN trial. However, I agree with the 5 years, 1 year served, and I think she will be out in 2 with good behavior if appeals are not won. She may be on house arrest again while her appeals are pending for all I know.

SS victim impact statement was ok. It was filled with quiet rage that I sure understand. It would have been more impactful if he did not veer into territory where the defense would object.

I figured the judge would not let her walk, but he gave her a gift IMO in his sentencing of her. JMV

Jumping off your post and Scarlett's. I happen to agree with both of you. IMO, she is not like able and that did not help her during the HN trial. However, I agree with the 5 years, 1 year served, and I think she will be out in 2 with good behavior if appeals are not won. She may be on house arrest again while her appeals are pending for all I know.

SS victim impact statement was ok. It was filled with quiet rage that I sure understand. It would have been more impactful if he did not veer into territory where the defense would object.

I figured the judge would not let her walk, but he gave her a gift IMO in his sentencing of her. JMV

And not the birthday gift that she was requesting for her daughter this sunday.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Hi All,

This is my first post, not sure if many will agree with it from what I read here, but I like all of you have been following this case closely and are amazed at the hatred that has been conjured by some for Andrea.

I'm not saying that everyone here who believes her guilty of any of the things she has been accused of hate her, but that seems to be gist of many of the messages of those who wished to see her convicted.

In the end despite the conviction, I consider this a victory for Andrea as she has been able to keep her honor of not having to admit to an affair of which there is clearly is no evidence to prove had occurred, let alone any evidence in the murder of Rusty.

My take is that was a classic stereotypical case of a supervisor trying to intimidate, harass and cajol an employee into entering into an intimate relationship. Hemy being someone who would not give up in his hope that Andrea would somehow end a meaningful and fulfilling marriage and enter into a relationship with a clearly mentally challenged individual.

What could Andrea Sneiderman do except to walk a tightrope of trying not to insult Hemy Neuman but at the same time not encouraging him. From walking that tightrope we end up with some strange sounding responses and actions from Andea to Hemy that the prosecution has unfortunately used to their advantage to get a conviction.

Not only though, trying to avoid insulting Hemy Neuman, but at the same time trying to respond to his advances in a way that he would continue to like her enough to not hold it against her in any job performance evaluation at GE, a job that she wanted for her own fulfillment and needed to help support her family.

What surprises me the most though, is that this forum being visited by so many women that this controlling and dysfunctional relationship between Andrea and Hemy is not recognized as the reason for so much of the behavior of Andrea.

Thanks

I just heard on HLN that with first offender status, some time in the future her record could be sealed and the convictions expunged.

I saw yesterday that that would be hard considering they dropped those charges but she was originally charged with that before.

Well, I don't know where you read that, but it won't be hard at all. If Hemy decides to tell everything, I think AS will be going away for life. Yes, he was/is obviously unstable and obsessed with AS, but that doesn't mean she wasn't in on the planning of the murder. At the very least, she didn't try to stop it. That makes her just as guilty in my book. And there is plenty of evidence that they had an affair. If she didn't have anything to hide, she wouldn't have lied, it doesn't get any more simple than that.

You do realize that prosecutors can and do drop charges a lot, only to refile them later when they have more evidence? Personally, I think what the prosecution in this case has done is brilliant. Lead AS into a false sense of security and then lower the boom. I'd say lower it on the day she's expected to be released...

JMO

Hi All,

This is my first post, not sure if many will agree with it from what I read here, but I like all of you have been following this case closely and are amazed at the hatred that has been conjured by some for Andrea.

I'm not saying that everyone here who believes her guilty of any of the things she has been accused of hate her, but that seems to be gist of many of the messages of those who wished to see her convicted.

In the end despite the conviction, I consider this a victory for Andrea as she has been able to keep her honor of not having to admit to an affair of which there is clearly is no evidence to prove had occurred, let alone any evidence in the murder of Rusty.

My take is that was a classic stereotypical case of a supervisor trying to intimidate, harass and cajol an employee into entering into an intimate relationship. Hemy being someone who would not give up in his hope that Andrea would somehow end a meaningful and fulfilling marriage and enter into a relationship with a clearly mentally challenged individual.

What could Andrea Sneiderman do except to walk a tightrope of trying not to insult Hemy Neuman but at the same time not encouraging him. From walking that tightrope we end up with some strange sounding responses and actions from Andea to Hemy that the prosecution has unfortunately used to their advantage to get a conviction.

Not only though, trying to avoid insulting Hemy Neuman, but at the same time trying to respond to his advances in a way that he would continue to like her enough to not hold it against her in any job performance evaluation at GE, a job that she wanted for her own fulfillment and needed to help support her family.

What surprises me the most though, is that this forum being visited by so many women that this controlling and dysfunctional relationship being Hemy and Andrea is not recognized as the reason for so much of the behavior of Andrea.

Thanks

Thanks for posting and welcome!

I hear what you are saying. I think a lot of people soured on her with the testimony in that first trial. She was really abrasive but I can understand why. I think there was a moment that she realized that the prosecution had set it sights on her and so she reacted with vinegar and anger instead of what she should have done, Not testify at all. She had a right not to incriminate herself and should have had an attorney before testifying.

I struggle with this case frankly.

I have to go back and look but I see big problems with the case and an appeal in the works.

Well, I don't know where you read that, but it won't be hard at all. If Hemy decides to tell everything, I think AS will be going away for life. Yes, he was/is obviously unstable and obsessed with AS, but that doesn't mean she wasn't in on the planning of the murder. At the very least, she didn't try to stop it. That makes her just as guilty in my book. And there is plenty of evidence that they had an affair. If she didn't have anything to hide, she wouldn't have lied, it doesn't get any more simple than that.

You do realize that prosecutors can and do drop charges a lot, only to refile them later when they have more evidence? Personally, I think what the prosecution in this case has done is brilliant. Lead AS into a false sense of security and then lower the boom. I'd say lower it on the day she's expected to be released...

JMO

From the lawyers on CNN discussing the case. And it does not mean she was. To me he sounds like a crazy murderer set on killing Rusty.

They drop charges but not usually at the beginning of the jury selection. I see many problems with murder charges. I believe that HN acted alone.

If AS felt so uncomfortable in the situation with her boss at GE since she was a new employee. AS had choices she could have made: #1 going to HR to convey what was going on and #2 find another position at another company.

No one forced AS to stay employed at GE. When she felt HN was crossing those lines, she should have followed with #1 or #2. She only had months invested in this position the way I understand.

If AS is as smart as all of her friends claimed she was then why or why did she put herself in the above situation.

All imo!

Have you ever heard the phrase, "just say no"?
Nobody forced her to work for Hemy. She could have turned him in or quit whenever she wanted. Was this the only job in that city?
And do not tell me she "had to work to support her family". Take a look at their bank statements.
AS wanted to think she was some big hot shot with a "career" not a JOB. She admitted to being flattered! Just like she had a nanny instead of a babysitter.
This woman thought she was above it all, and got caught. Que Sera Sera.

I think most of the anger is due to her attitude and her thinking breaking the law just didn't apply to her. Like James said, "She STILL won't own up and take responsibility".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024