GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give her 10 years,no parole and call it a day!! She's a monster

I know I am in the minority. but I don't think she deserves jail time. I don't think it serves a purpose here.

Hi Scarlett :seeya:

I think you are probably in the minority, but that's ok. We all see it differently. Yes, I do think she deserves jail time, although my thoughts on how many years is probably less than what many others want her to get. I don't think that 20 years in jail for lying is an appropriate sentence, but that's just my personal opinion. I would probably give her 5 years for this, of which she would get credit for the house arrest, etc. BUT...

The tough part is that many of us do feel that what she did goes above and beyond lying. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence to suggest that she was aware of what Hemy was going to do, essentially complicity to murder. So that is driving a lot of emotion behind giving her the max, and I totally understand that. If she had been found guilty of complicity to murder than heck yea... I'd say give her the max! But wiping away my emotions and looking at it strictly from a legal perspective, she was convicted of lying so we are left with what is appropriate for a lying/perjury conviction.

We'll find out in a few short minutes. Regardless of what she gets, I do believe that she is a classic manipulator putting on a grand show for the court. She put herself in this situation and the jury saw right thru her lies.

What trial..??? Anyone? I know several have mentioned the Hays/Haze trial....

:seeya: Thanks ... not familiar with that one ... but was wondering what trial is next on the "docket here at WS" ...

:seeya:

He sits right next to the Mom. Bald on top sitting on the end.

I think I might switch over to the Chrisman trial, at least watch the recaps on youtube to see Juan in action and then just bide my time until Jodi starts back up again, hopefully it'll be next month. Then onto the Michael Dunn trial, if it ever starts.

AS is smiling?? I'd be sobbing or comatose. I would not be smiling, not for a long time.

James is cool as a cucumber.... now comes the payback for the prosecution's hard work. I think he exhibits confidence, not stress.

5 years in custody

About 1 year credit (Aug. 2, 2012 to July 29, 2013)

Just in time to hear those cuffs and the judge telling no one to obstruct that slapping of hand cuffs on her.

I heard a congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member