GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I am waiting for the jury I am NET shopping for Lounging Pajamas because I now have pajama envy. I thought sweats were lounging pajamas - turns out they are NOT! :scared:

:floorlaugh:

Morning, Tipstaff!

Good morning all................raining cats & dogs here in the Carolina's....may consider ARC building today.

Verdict after lunch between 3 and 4 pm! Guilty on all but 1 or 2 counts....

My prediction is close to yours...I said 3:30 ish ...
Guilty on all but three at the most...
I have absolutely no basis for this prediction :floorlaugh:

Hurry up jurors....do what you gotta do...

:jail: :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail:

:jail: :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail: :jail:

Maybe that long wait in a hot courthouse will give Andrea a little taste of what hell will be like...

While I am waiting for the jury I am NET shopping for Lounging Pajamas because I now have pajama envy. I thought sweats were lounging pajamas - turns out they are NOT! :scared:

not to go off topic but i had to respond to this..when i was pregnant w/my son I bought a pair of maternity sweats from Gap. I think its the gap body brand but i'm not sure..it's under the maternity section though b/c of the elastic waist. i am a pajama snob and i can tell you that these are the most comfortable lounge clothes i have ever had. i still wear them to bed and around the house, they are not just for pregnant people. i got a pair for my pregnant friend and she said she lives in them.

back on topic...i think verdict today sometime after lunch. I think they will come to a decision before lunch, eat/think about it, make sure everyones on the same page, and then fill out the verdict forms..so maybe around 2 or 3

Is the jury deliberating or have they not started for the day? Thanks! :seeya:

Morning, Softail!

I saw a bailiff or a deputy walk through a little while ago. The jury needs to get this verdict behind them so AS can go to jail and they can go home!

*ETA: Oh, I know AS wouldn't go to jail today even if she were to be convicted. I just like thinking that!

If she were convicted, why wouldn't she get carted off to jail right from the courthouse?

Good morning! I'm waiting for a verdict along with you all, and listening to Robert James' closing and trying to list all 13 counts so we can have a checklist. If anyone has a copy of the last indictment, that would come in handy!

Gezz I don't know, I thought that was it. I'll keep looking but it might take me awhile. I lost all my bookmarks about a week ago when this PC crashed.

After reading the inditement again, I think she will be found guilty of most of them. Number ten should be written a different way IMO. I don't think she ever really had feelings for Hemy,but she led him on by WRITING things that made him think she returned some of his feelings.
If some want to compromise, they can give them the kiss count for a NG. Not because it didn't happen,but it seems to have been covered on the other counts, and becomes insignificant.

Going by the revised inditement, I would change ten to number seven.

Thanks! I've shortened it down as we all know what's going on.

Andrea Sneiderman Counts

1 HINDERING THE APPREHENSION OF A CRIMINAL

Destroyed text messages and a record of telephone calls between herself and Hemy Neuman exchanged on the date of the murder; concealed her romantic relationship with Hemy Neuman from police; and concealed her knowledge of Hemy Neuman’s culpability in the murder of Russell Sneiderman.

2 CONCEALMENT OF MATTERS WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THE DUNWOODY POLICE DEPARTMENT

Concealing the existence of a romantic relationship while that Department was conducting an official investigation.

3 MAKING A FALSE STATEMENT OF MATTERS WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THE DUNWOODY POLICE DEPARTMENT

Told police never suspected that Hemy Neuman was involved in the murder of Russell Sneiderman prior to December 28, 2010.

4 PERJURY

That she did not have knowledge that Russell Sneiderman had been shot at the time she spoke to Donald Sneiderman prior to her arrival at Dunwoody Prep.

5 MAKING A FALSE STATEMENT

Accused told police she did not know what had happened to Russell Sneiderman at the time she a had arrived at Dunwoody Prep.

6 PERJURY

She was not romantically involved with Hemy Neuman.

7 PERJURY

None of Hemy Neuman’s feelings for her were ever returned.

8 MAKING A FALSE STATEMENT

She said she had made it clear to Hemy Neuman that she did not want him to pursue her romantically.

9 PERJURY

She did not share a hotel room with Hemy Neuman in Longmont, Colorado.

10 MAKING A FALSE STATEMENT

Denied that Hemy Neuman was in Longmont, Colorado, in July 2010

11 PERJURY

At the time she was in Longmont, Colorado, with Hemy Neuman, she believed he was there on business for GE.

12 PERJURY

She and Hemy Neuman did not kiss while in Greenville, South Carolina.

13 PERJURY

It was due to her mother’s suspicions of Hemy Neuman’s involvement in the murder of Russell Sneiderman that she did not immediately report her suspicions to the Dunwoody Police Department.

G'Mornin' WS Friends.
Hope this is verdict day!

Wonder if Judge Adams would consider her a flight risk?

They may have already taken her passport when the murder charges were pending - it may have been returned.

If she is guilty it would seem reasonable that she surrender her passport again because she has adequate funds to be a flight risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy