GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you notice the def lawyer jerking his head when each verdict was read?

:seeya: Just jumping off your post here :

Sure would like to know how much $$$$$ she spent on that army of lawyers !

And they only found her NOT Guilty on 4 of the 13 counts ...

I just really, really hope that she gets more years sentenced tomorrow for guilty verdicts than she would have served but turned down in the plea deal.

Then the jury DID NOT do their job. You can't argue with the text message she sent to a co-worker on her way to the school, quote, "Rusty's been shot." How she was found not guilty on that count is frightening.

It's disappointing to me too.

IDK, you make a good point about the text. And I think the fact that she said she found out at the hospital would be enough given what was presented. But I guess it was just hard to say for sure when she found out? IDK...I think she should have been found guilty on those counts. But I kind of get it.

I'm confusing myself lol...

:seeya: Just jumping off your post here :

Sure would like to know how much $$$$$ she spent on that army of lawyers !

And they only found her NOT Guilty on 4 of the 13 counts ...

Their biggest victory was having the murder charges dropped, so she got her money's worth.

Question : Will the Judge set the length of the Sentence ?

Sorry, I am not familiar with Georgia !

Thanks !

She wouldn't have to turn the money back in, as she wasn't found guilty or been charged with his murder. They've basically proved she's a liar, not a murderer ... yet.

Thank you! That's what I thought she needed confirmation.

See you all in the morning for what I hope will be Judge Adams sentencing her with the maximum number of years possible.

And does anyone know what the max she can get for those 9 counts?

It's disappointing to me too.

IDK, you make a good point about the text. And I think the fact that she said she found out at the hospital would be enough given what was presented. But I guess it was just hard to say for sure when she found out? IDK...I think she should have been found guilty on those counts. But I kind of get it.

I'm confusing myself lol...

Andrea said herself, under oath, that she found out he was dead at AMC in "what I call the death room." She didn't arrive at the death room until she went home, made phone calls, drove to hospital. Her text message was time-stamped earlier in the morning, around the time she was hurling herself out of her car and falling all over the parking lot in anguish, when for all she knew at that point, Rusty could have had his foot driven over by another parent at drop off.

Busy working but signed in to read here. (thanks to nurse for the texts! :blowkiss:)

I am SO flippin' glad this woman is going to pay for something and not get off completely scott free. The thought of that was making me crazy!

I will be scheduling lunch early tomorrow so I can watch sentencing!

Sentencing set for 9:00 AM tomorrow morning.

Judge: Andrea Sneiderman, you are no longer presumed innocent!

She is being taken into custody! :great:

Count 'em!!!! 9 felonies!!!! She will forever be branded as a felon! She needs to find out what it is to sit in jail a convicted woman. She will not find many friends in jail. AS has acted so snotty and above others, now she is brought down several notches.

It is my sincere hope that Mr. James can find what he needs to charge her with murder again.

Every penny of Rusty's insurance money should be put in trust for those poor children. GB those children and Rusty's mother, father, extended family, and friends.

MOO

Their biggest victory was having the murder charges dropped, so she got her money's worth.

:seeya: Ah, true ...

But maybe the State will still pursue the murder charges ?

And maybe Hemi will suddenly not be "mentally ill" and can testify against AS ?

Speaking of Hemi -- I wonder what he is thinking about today's verdict ?

:twocents:

Is it wrong to hope she comes into court tomorrow wearing jail clothes and shackles? :waitasec:

:giggle:

Oh, and I hope the judge throws the book at her! :great:

Count 'em!!!! 9 felonies!!!! She will forever be branded as a felon! She needs to find out what it is to sit in jail a convicted woman. She will not find many friends in jail. AS has acted so snotty and above others, now she is brought down several notches.

It is my sincere hope that Mr. James can find what he needs to charge her with murder again.

Every penny of Rusty's insurance money should be put in trust for those poor children. GB those children and Rusty's mother, father, extended family, and friends.

MOO

:seeya: Great Points, LaLaw !

Question : What :jail: does she go to ?

Thanks !

Is it wrong to hope she comes into court tomorrow wearing jail clothes and shackles? :waitasec:

:giggle:

Oh, and I hope the judge throws the book at her! :great:

That's a good point. Considering she is a convicted felon, she should show up in a jumpsuit and her bad bra.

I wonder where Andrea's paramour will be living if his beloved gets a few years in the clink. Will he still be sponging off the Greenburgs and "changing light bulbs" awaiting her release? I bet Joseph Dell's scorned wife is beaming right now.

i think she'll get the max on each count to be run concurrently, if not i say 7 years concurrent

Each charge carries maximum sentences ranging from five to 10 years in prison.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/final-pretrail-hearing-set-sneiderman-trial/nY463/

The time depends if the Judge will run consecutively or concurrently and show sympathy for the children.

Wow! I hope the judge goes heavy and she does serious time, none of this probation crap. Even the minimum for each count would be better than that. And I hope she doesn't get to wait around at home while the appeals are filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024