GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the court taking write-ins on what to do with that woman?

imho.....the penalty for these convictions shouldn't "merge" because they show how she never chose to tell the whole truth at any point in the investigation of her husbands death. The convictions are separate because she had multiple opportunities to do so and didn't.

Oh c'mon now....she did show up every day for court! as per her friend...

LOL

Clegg just said that he has never seen a system that was so hell bent on destroying this woman's life.

Wow, really? Seriously? She breaks the law 9 times over and someone else has done something to her? That is one of the problems with this society these days, personal responsibility has gone by the wayside. It's always someone elses fault....sad indeed!

When that one friend said 'this isn't a lifetime movie....' I said out loud "yeah, and you and Andrea ain't no Sandra Bullock." Get to the sentencing please.

Wow, really? Seriously? She breaks the law 9 times over and someone else has done something to her? That is one of the problems with this society these days, personal responsibility has gone by the wayside. It's always someone elses fault....sad indeed!

Yep...big bad police and justice system was out to get her. It has nothing to do with what happened before the murder and then after.

She has just been convicted on NINE charges.

I'm out of here....I'll have to check the Twitter for the sentence.

Hope it's at least ten years!

People like her need to be put away from society.

If they were both home to observe together, they wouldn't need the nanny there.

Wow Clegg!!! Pile on the lies.

Gag...comparing AS to Sam Shepherd "tried for a crime he did not commit"??? System hell bent on destroying her for unidentifiable purposes??? Vilified in the press for no good reason???

Sitting on my hands now...

Westie Mom

I don't think he is doing AS any good with his words.

If Clegg has never seen another person vilified in the press like AS has been in his lifetime then WTH was he during the Casey Anthony or Jodi Arias trials??
Clegg is just giving the court more jibber jabber! And AS should learn to shed tears if she is going to make crying noises!

I really think the Judge is going to slap this lawyer and the defense down.

OMG, but for Andrea's actions Randy most certainly would be here today. Even if she never had an affair with Hemy (which I believe she did) she should have told her husband of his advances and let him deal with Hemy directly.

Oh, Mr. Attorney person...there is no such thing as a Demond...the word is Demon. Just sayin! :)

While I can't wait to hear her very scripted and non-inculpatory statement, I believe the comments I am waiting most for are those of Judge Gregory A. Adams as he imposes his sentence.

OMG! He is comparing her to Bill Clinton??? :lol:

Clegg AGAIN playing the blame game, painting AS as a victim. For a litigator in practice since 1979, he is absolutely clueless.

She is a convicted felon nine times over, per a jury of her peers. He is treading on dangerous ground here. :facepalm:

Correction, sir: She's not sitting there 'as a criminal defendant'. She's been convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela