GA - Secoriea Turner, 8, fatally shot, Atlanta, 4 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found it interesting that the mayor made it clear that while it was her decision to fire the officers, she had no part in deciding to charge the officers. That decision was made by Paul Howard. And she advised people who didn't like the decision to make it known at the polls.
Her decision to fire the officers based on what ? As if she didn't know what was coming next for the officers. BS.

Last edited:
Scolding the community ? It's not the community that's the problem. It's the lawless thugs.
The mayor should start with scolding herself.
What did she expect when she allowed her city to be taken over by a bunch of lawless thugs?
This is what happens when the laws of our land are disregarded and marginalized. It's the reason we have laws in the first place. This is what happens when there are no consequences for breaking the law, and no police to enforce them.

I am sure someone was videoing this. Someone is always videoing things. Will a good person turn over this video please. Who will come and speak at the funeral for an innocent 8 year old? What a shame. RIP little one.

I am sure someone was videoing this. Someone is always videoing things. Will a good person turn over this video please. Who will come and speak at the funeral for an innocent 8 year old? What a shame. RIP little one.
Let's see how fast the G0-Fund-Me grows to raise a reward for someone to turn these people in.

Scolding the community ? It's not the community that's the problem. It's the lawless thugs.

It is everyone's problem. The guys with guns are part of the community. You are part of it, the police are part of it.

In other news, this is not an isolated event in Atlanta and while this 8 year old innocent should be the topic of discussion, perhaps finding out more about her killers and their motive, there is an obscene level of gang violence and unrest right now and it isn't going to end until social and economic changes are made that allow people to live in health, harmony and equality.

UPDATE: 12 people shot, two dead during July 4th street party on Auburn Avenue - Atlanta INtown Paper

I found it interesting that the mayor made it clear that while it was her decision to fire the officers, she had no part in deciding to charge the officers. That decision was made by Paul Howard. And she advised people who didn't like the decision to make it known at the polls.
Her decision to fire the officers based on what ? As if she didn't know what was coming next for them. BS.
It is everyone's problem. The guys with guns are part of the community. You are part of it, the police are part of it.

In other news, this is not an isolated event in Atlanta and while this 8 year old innocent should be the topic of discussion, perhaps finding out more about her killers and their motive, there is an obscene level of gang violence and unrest right now and it isn't going to end until social and economic changes are made that allow people to live in health, harmony and equality.

UPDATE: 12 people shot, two dead during July 4th street party on Auburn Avenue - Atlanta INtown Paper[/Q

UPDATE: 12 people shot, two dead during July 4th street party on Auburn Avenue - Atlanta INtown Paper
Social and economic changes might happen in due time but that takes working together, like it always has. So until that time, the innocent will pay? The guys with guns are the problem, a bunch of lawless thugs.

8 yr old Secoriea's father speaks at press conference yesterday:

"They say Black lives matter," Williamson said in a hoarse voice. "You killed your own. You killed your own this time. Just because of a barrier. They killed my baby because she crossed a barrier and made a U-turn."

'You killed a child' | Heartbroken parents of slain 8-year-old have message for her killers
This is a parents worst nighmare, having to bury a child and under these circumstances it must be tortuous.

ATLANTA — Gov. Brian Kemp has declared a State of Emergency across Georgia following a weekend of violence in Atlanta that saw five people killed, including an 8-year-old girl, and more than two-dozen others hurt.

The governor's declaration activates up to 1,000 members of the Georgia National Guard to help keep order.

"Peaceful protests were hijacked by criminals with a dangerous, destructive agenda. Now, innocent Georgians are being targeted, shot, and left for dead," Kemp said in a statement. "This lawlessness must be stopped and order restored in our capital city."

Gov. Kemp declares State of Emergency after Atlanta's weekend of violence

ATLANTA — Gov. Brian Kemp has declared a State of Emergency across Georgia following a weekend of violence in Atlanta that saw five people killed, including an 8-year-old girl, and more than two-dozen others hurt.

The governor's declaration activates up to 1,000 members of the Georgia National Guard to help keep order.

"Peaceful protests were hijacked by criminals with a dangerous, destructive agenda. Now, innocent Georgians are being targeted, shot, and left for dead," Kemp said in a statement. "This lawlessness must be stopped and order restored in our capital city."

Gov. Kemp declares State of Emergency after Atlanta's weekend of violence
Now that's my kind of governor!!!!

Sad, and sorry. I wish her to remain healthy and symptom free. Having Covid-19 can be hideous. I wouldn't wish it on my most favored enemy!

I agree. I just thought it interesting. Ga has had a huge increase of cases and she was one that wore a mask most of the time. It just goes to show that, even with no symptoms, you can still catch and pass it. My husband is in healthcare and it has been a nightmare. I have no doubt the press conferences and protests haven’t helped numbers. I hope it is a wake-up call that it can still be passed, even when being careful.

I agree. I just thought it interesting. Ga has had a huge increase of cases and she was one that wore a mask most of the time. It just goes to show that, even with no symptoms, you can still catch and pass it. My husband is in healthcare and it has been a nightmare. I have no doubt the press conferences and protests haven’t helped numbers. I hope it is a wake-up call that it can still be passed, even when being careful.
I have been watching this virus since early February. I told my relatives in early March, start wearing a mask to protect yourself. Don't listen to news reports that say you don't need a mask. 1 relative tested positive for the virus and self-quarantined for 14 days but never got symptoms, she works in a nursing home.

Atlanta shooting: After 8-year-old girl shot near scene of Rayshard Brooks' death, mayor says 'enough is enough' - CNN

"Enough is enough" ???? My mother used to say this when I was scolded for fighting with my siblings!! There needs to be some clear decisive proclamations from Mayor Bottoms. IMO, she is like a deer caught in the headlights now. She realized all too late, what pandering ( negotiating) to the lawless brings. She has an 8 year olds blood on her hands.
"Enough is enough" is good old fashioned common sense. When one of my kids asked why do I have to do that ? My response was " because I said so".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back