GA - Secoriea Turner, 8, fatally shot, Atlanta, 4 July 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO, (sadly), even as the National Guard was called in to help protect the citizens of Atlanta, the murderers of Secoriea are still out and roaming free. I know all too well how this works, as I live very near Chicago, and get the repeated daily news on shootings and deaths. There will be no one turning in a cell phone video, or a tip to Crime Stoppers. The gang bangers and their followers know that " Snitches get Stitches". Silence is the word in the city.

IMO, (sadly), even as the National Guard was called in to help protect the citizens of Atlanta, the murderers of Secoriea are still out and roaming free. I know all too well how this works, as I live very near Chicago, and get the repeated daily news on shootings and deaths. There will be no one turning in a cell phone video, or a tip to Crime Stoppers. The gang bangers and their followers know that " Snitches get Stitches". Silence is the word in the city.
I don't know how anyone can live in an environment like Chicago, not knowing from one day to the next when you leave your home if you, your spouse or child may be the next victim. I guess people somehow manage to adapt and survive in that environment.

It amazes me that this mayor is talking out both sides of her mouth.
She is giving us history lessons, yet she doesn't understand why we have law enforcement and the history behind it. Her ignorance, and other "officials" are costing people their lives.
Our legislators make the laws. The people vote for our legislators. The reason police have special privileges, like qualified immunity, and can park in no parking zones during an emergency for example is because the majority of the people want cops to protect their communities, and we the people give those special privileges to them.
Ever see how many cops get involved when another cop gets shot? Unlike the average person, there may be hundreds trying to track the shooter down, and to deter people from shooting cops, the punishment is more severe.
It's a shame that this mayor and others are too blind to see that. She can't see her hand in front of her face . De-fund the Police? BS. Any reasonable person predicted this type of behavior happening eventually a month ago. This is all on her. She allowed this to happen. Now she's trying to play it down by saying for the most part things have been peaceful and there were a few small "flair up's." Is this just another small "flair up"? If what she claimed was true, and there were plenty of police on duty at the time, then why weren't there any at the location where the most trouble is at the time of the shooting?
Vacate the Wendy's and then what? Let them move to another location?
All these "officials" are now backed into the corner. They all say they want to de-fund the police. There's no way less police will deter this. We need more cops, not less, and they know this. They just can't admit it now. It's to late. They are playing the fool now for the whole country to see.
Atlanta shooting: After 8-year-old girl shot near scene of Rayshard Brooks' death, mayor says 'enough is enough' - CNN

"Enough is enough" ???? My mother used to say this when I was scolded for fighting with my siblings!! There needs to be some clear decisive proclamations from Mayor Bottoms. IMO, she is like a deer caught in the headlights now. She realized all too late, what pandering ( negotiating) to the lawless brings. She has an 8 year olds blood on her hands.

ITA! Yes, when will enough blood shed be enough or destruction for those who are destroying our country, and its citizens ??

However she isn't the only Mayor who has blood on their hands. What irks me just as much is their stupid attempts to always place blame elsewhere instead of placing blame of themselves were it squarely belongs.

Young defenseless children in so many cities are being murdered because its the Mayors who have facilitated, and supported these criminal thugs. Most, but not all Governors are just as bad because they stay silent watching it all as it happens.

In the past month or more we are seeing what lawless insanity truly looks like.

Who in the hell even thinks about negotiating with criminal thugs who have seized areas of their city, and state?? Never mind, gah, we see these foolish ridiculous Mayors doing it all the time. No wonder the criminals are emboldened more than ever. These Mayors have allowed it to happen, and even encouraged it.

Its madness! None of it makes sense because its downright crazy.

What happened to caring about the safety of all the law abiding citizens that are having to endure these Mayors who are pandering to the violent thugs? None of these local or state officials care one whit about the good citizens who are caught up in the nightmares they have created.

It's the most revolting, dangerous, and disgusting decisions all of them have made ..that I have ever witnessed happening to the country I so dearly love.

They protect the criminals while others are being terrorized watching their neighborhoods taken over by thugs with businesses destroyed... left in ruins, and murders skyrocketing including numerous innocent children killed in just a few short days. Imo, it's only going to get worse.

It's like insatiable deadly monsters has been allowed to be unleashed on our country to destroy everything, and everyone in its path.

America is unrecognizable now, and it only took over a month! :( :(

Everyday we see homicides soaring, more, and more children being murdered, destruction, churches desecrated, and so many burnings.

It's like the evil demons from Hell have come to destroy everything including precious human life.

It feels like the worst traumatizing, terrorizing nightmare anyone could ever have, but it's our reality now.

All of this our country has had to endure has nothing to do with the death of George Floyd. They use the deaths of a few as an excuse to do as much harm as they possibly can to our people of all races, and to our country.

How many more have to be murdered before these officials have the backs of our police officers... standing with them... instead of against them when they are desperately needed more than ever before?

God help us all!! Prayers to the grieving family who has lost this precious beautiful child.

Jmho

Last edited:
IMO I have noticed that MSM is not reporting much about this at the national level, especially that she was killed by armed individuals who put up barriers around the burned out Wendy's. I posted a link on SM & was called a low life by suggesting that she was possibly killed by armed individuals associated with the protests.

IMO I have noticed that MSM is not reporting much about this at the national level, especially that she was killed by armed individuals who put up barriers around the burned out Wendy's. I posted a link on SM & was called a low life by suggesting that she was possibly killed by armed individuals associated with the protests.

Isn't that odd? .......
Nothing from CBS, NBC, ABC?
MSNBC? CNN? FOX?

Today's press conference starts about 15 minutes in. A video of the armed suspect is shown during the press conference.

The suspect certainly does have a distinctive gait.

Someone knows who did this. Probably more than one person. It's going to be pathetic if the only way someone is going to give up information as to who shot her, is if the reward is worth it to them. Forget about just doing the right thing and turning in a child killer.

This is how CNN described/ wrote the story on 7/6/2020:

BBM and SBM

Secoriea Turner, 8, was shot in the area of University Ave and I-75/85 Saturday night while riding in a vehicle with her mother and an adult friend, according to police. The driver was attempting to enter a parking lot at 1238 Pryor Road where a group of individuals illegally placed barricades. Someone in the group opened fire on the vehicle, according to police, striking Turner.

Police describe one of the shooters as a man dressed like a bounty hunter, wearing all black, and the other shooter as a man wearing a white T-shirt. Police are offering a $10,000 reward for any information leading to Secoriea's killer"

Far different then what I heard at the press conference yesterday.

ETA Please omit any attached files! I do not know how they got there!

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-7_18-27-5.gif
    upload_2020-7-7_18-27-5.gif
    57 bytes · Views: 5
  • upload_2020-7-7_18-27-5.gif
    upload_2020-7-7_18-27-5.gif
    57 bytes · Views: 6
I pray little Secoriea's deaths will change the attitudes of many of the leaders of Atlanta. My heart breaks for this family--wouldn't it be wonderful if her family and the person that sends the tip that captures these evil perps would be relocated to a safer place?

Someone knows who did this. Probably more than one person. It's going to be pathetic if the only way someone is going to give up information as to who shot her, is if the reward is worth it to them. Forget about just doing the right thing and turning in a child killer.
As much as we would like someone to come forward and do the right thing which doesn't always happen; the important thing is getting justice for Secoriea Turner and her family and get these dangerous criminals off the streets. If it takes $20,000, so be it.

As much as we would like someone to come forward and do the right thing which doesn't always happen; the important thing is getting justice for Secoriea Turner and her family and get these dangerous criminals off the streets. If it takes $20,000, so be it.

I pray little Secoriea's deaths will change the attitudes of many of the leaders of Atlanta. My heart breaks for this family--wouldn't it be wonderful if her family and the person that sends the tip that captures these evil perps would be relocated to a safer place?
Unfortunately, fear of retaliation is one reason witnesses hesitate to come forward. While the law will do everything in its power to protect witnesses and their families; they can't be everywhere at all times. Having the opportunity to relocate to a new environment and leaving behind close friends and relatives must be a hard pill to swallow and not an option for everyone.

Last edited:
“But Bottoms said Kemp issued his order without asking if the city needed extra help.”

31 People were shot in 3 days and she thinks he should have ask for her permission!

“Secoriea was killed during a particularly violent weekend in Atlanta. Over the holiday period from Friday through Sunday, 31 people were shot in 11 different incidents, Atlanta police said.

When asked about a surge in violence in the city, the mayor said she thinks people are anxious and frustrated about the coronavirus pandemic and high-profile cases of police brutality.”

Bottoms: No need for National Guard in Atlanta, despite Kemp's order

Dies she even listen to herself?!? The governor doesn’t need her permission! Obviously she wasn’t taking care of the issues.

Isn't that odd? .......
Nothing from CBS, NBC, ABC?
MSNBC? CNN? FOX?

I have seen it on some national news.
Georgia declares state of emergency following deadly shootings

Authorities said Turner was in the car with her mother and another adult when the driver attempted to drive through illegally placed barricades to get to a parking lot. A group of armed individuals had blocked the entrance. Click here for more on our top story.

”Authorities said Turner was in the car with her mother and another adult when the driver attempted to drive through illegally placed barricades to get to a parking lot. A group of armed individuals had blocked the entrance. Click here for more on our top story.”

“But Bottoms said Kemp issued his order without asking if the city needed extra help.”

31 People were shot in 3 days and she thinks he should have ask for her permission!

“Secoriea was killed during a particularly violent weekend in Atlanta. Over the holiday period from Friday through Sunday, 31 people were shot in 11 different incidents, Atlanta police said.

When asked about a surge in violence in the city, the mayor said she thinks people are anxious and frustrated about the coronavirus pandemic and high-profile cases of police brutality.”

Bottoms: No need for National Guard in Atlanta, despite Kemp's order

Dies she even listen to herself?!? The governor doesn’t need her permission! Obviously she wasn’t taking care of the issues.
Mayor Bottoms blamed the increase in violence in part due to thé coronavirus pandemic. What a lame excuse that is. After 31 people were shot over the July 4th weekend, the mayor finally sent police and cleanup crews in to clear out the area around Wendy's. There is also talk of building a community center and naming it in honor of Rayshard Brooks. Naming a community center after a man with a long criminal history of violence. That's got to be a joke.

Sorry to hear MichelleBlue, that you were called a low life. These armed individuals may or may not have been associated with the protesters; still not a good reason for name calling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back