GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(respectfully snipped by me.)

I then looked at the FBI symposium training manual for LE dealing with a serial killer. They say to choose one person who talks to the press and provides updates (sills). This person is specifically NOT ALLOWED to know any pertinent information so they do not compromise the investigation. Loved ones are not to make statements.

Very interesting Bethanthony. The part about the spokesperson not allowed to know pertinent info. really seems to fit in this case. Thanks for doing the research.

Wonder WhatVKid
The "Dr." is a marriage and family therapist. IMO not the type of therapist that would be treating severe mental health issues. On the other hand, I agree it does seem to be too coincidental to dismiss. I wonder if LE have seen the possible connection.
Idk If A Connection But At any Rate Might Be Treating A Family Where One Member Has A Drug Affliction

Same agency but different listing agent for the house listed nearby.

Probably a 15 minute drive? Starting from Pea Ridge to Lake Oconee.
You are correct about the dam. No way to cross from Lake Sinclair to Lake Oconee by water because of the dam.
Thnx, but wondering Who the listing and selling agent was for each property listed.... it's not always the same listing agent that sells it

Not Agency, Once he property is listed by an agency and their agent anybody at any agency can sell it

Bumping post from 05/11/2014 - <BBM for focus> jmo

Thanx for the kind words oceanblueeyes...but GMH, wasn't a drifter or vagabond, as portrayed by LE/GBI via the ms media.. He was soulless and just plain evil..

I agree that it is obviously a sadistic psychopath and likely someone living or working in the community. imo. After the Jessica Ridgeway(CO) abduction/murder, I have difficulty with age ranges. Imo, the age could be anywhere from 14 to 70.

As Sheriff Sills said, the only person that has been ruled out in this case is him, because he knows where he was...
Obviously if SD's abduction is sexual in nature, combined with the heinous murder/decapitation of Mr. D, we are dealing with a very rare psychopathic predator with a documented past, imo...

Interesting read, imo;
Thinking About Psychopaths and Psychopathy
http://www.scribd.com/doc/124879958/Thinking-About-Psychopaths-and-Psychopathy

Same agency but different listing agent for the house listed nearby.

Probably a 15 minute drive? Starting from Pea Ridge to Lake Oconee.
You are correct about the dam. No way to cross from Lake Sinclair to Lake Oconee by water because of the dam.
Ephe
thinking Stephens was on Lake Sinclair, still too close for comfort and To coincidental It seems

Thnx, but wondering Who the listing and selling agent was for each property listed.... it's not always the same listing agent that sells it

Ok, I'm lost. Lol.

Someone asked who had the listing for the house close to the Dermonds. I was saying it was same agency but not the same agent who was found in Lake Sinclair last week. That house is still listed so no selling agent yet. Am I making sense? Probably not. Lol.

Wonder WhatVKidIdk If A Connection But At any Rate Might Be Treating A Family Where One Member Has A Drug Affliction
Could be or dealing with the loss of a child? Or there may be no connection. The linkedin page is too vague.

I see one CB agent in particular (not VS) with a webpage that has a link entitled "View My 26 Real Estate Properties" (the house can be found within these 26).

Very interesting Bethanthony. The part about the spokesperson not allowed to know pertinent info. really seems to fit in this case. Thanks for doing the research.

I can't see Sills taking that role. Just remembering how he dealt with the Nuwabians, he is direct and hands on. JMO.

Ok, I'm lost. Lol.

Someone asked who had the listing for the house close to the Dermonds. I was saying it was same agency but not the same agent who was found in Lake Sinclair last week. That house is still listed so no selling agent yet. Am I making sense? Probably not. Lol.

I am lost too. lol Has the death of the agent in Lake Sinclair been linked to this murder? Is there a thread for the RE agents death? Also confused about the talk of this Doctor. Wasn't the connection with him by Mr. Dermond many years ago? Was Mr. Dermond a psychologist that saw patients? Help me please. :) ty

This is a bit off topic but it does concern the lady that died in Lake Sinclair.
Because this article is short I will have to summarize.

http://www.msgr.com/news/article_1082bb3c-d79a-11e3-9aab-0019bb2963f4.html

What is unusual to me, is that a neighbor called the sheriff's office saying that they hadn't seen VS since Thursday morning, and also in the same article a friend spoke to VS around lunch time on Thursday.
VS was found Thursday evening.
Perhaps people found out she was missing, so that is why one person said Thursday morning and one person said Thursday afternoon, or was she reported missing Thursday morning, but yet she talked to someone at lunch? Logically, it would seem like LE talked to all that had seen her, but this article is confusing, so when was she reported missing?
IMOO.

ETA:
I saw in the article that authorities were called at 7:41pm and VS was found around 8pm.

I am lost too. lol Has the death of the agent in Lake Sinclair been linked to this murder? Is there a thread for the RE agents death? Also confused about the talk of this Doctor. Wasn't the connection with him by Mr. Dermond many years ago? Was Mr. Dermond a psychologist that saw patients? Help me please. :) ty

mck16, no, no, don't know, no...

mck16, the death of the RE Agent has been ruled accidental drowning and may just be coincidental. Due to the close proximity to the D's residence/crime scene, date of drowning, and two detectives working the D's abduction/murder being dispatched by PC Sheriff Sills, combined with the swift conclusion of it being an accidental drowning. Let's just say that there sure are a lot of coincidences..

mck16, the death of the RE Agent has been ruled accidental drowning and may just be coincidental. Due to the close proximity to the D's residence/crime scene, date of drowning, and two detectives working the D's abduction/murder being dispatched by PC Sheriff Sills, combined with the swift conclusion of it being an accidental drowning. Let's just say that there sure are a lot of coincidences..

I wonder how would they know it was accidental?
How would they know that someone didn't push her into the water or hold her down?
Maybe VS died of a stroke or heart attack so that's how they could tell it was accidental, perhaps??
IMOO.

Thank you for confirming what I thought to be true. ty

This is a bit off topic but it does concern the lady that died in Lake Sinclair.
Because this article is short I will have to summarize.

http://www.msgr.com/news/article_1082bb3c-d79a-11e3-9aab-0019bb2963f4.html

What is unusual to me, is that a neighbor called the sheriff's office saying that they hadn't seen VS since Thursday morning, and also in the same article a friend spoke to VS around lunch time on Thursday.
VS was found Thursday evening.
Perhaps people found out she was missing, so that is why one person said Thursday morning and one person said Thursday afternoon, or was she reported missing Thursday morning, but yet she talked to someone at lunch? Logically, it would seem like LE talked to all that had seen her, but this article is confusing, so when was she reported missing?
IMOO.

ETA:
I saw in the article that authorities were called at 7:41pm and VS was found around 8pm.

I KNOW! Was just about to post that,

article reads..........."While we were on our way there, the family found her off the dock in about 7 feet of water," Abernathy said Friday afternoon. He said one of Stephens' friends reported she had spoken with her at about lunchtime Thursday.

Stephens had worked as a real estate agent in the area for several years.

A neighbor called the sheriff’s office and said Stephens had not been seen since Thursday morning. Her personal belongings were found on the dock, according to the report of the call.
"

and how did they find her on the way there AS ANOTHER ARTICLE says she was discovered at the bottom of the lake???

I wonder how would they know it was accidental?
How would they know that someone didn't push her into the water or hold her down?
Maybe VS died of a stroke or heart attack so that's how they could tell it was accidental, perhaps??
IMOO.
it would be nice to have more details and I wondered how they knew it was accidental and it was ruled accident so quickly AND there is confusion in the articles concerning her

Ok, I'm lost. Lol.

listing and selling agents (for the dermonds home) too long ago tho

listing and selling agents (for the dermonds home) too long ago tho

They purchased the lot (probably directly from the developer) in 1994 and then built the house themselves in 1999 - so their house has never been listed with an agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x