GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam County, 2 May 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO

he or family was laundering money for mafia or a Mexican cartel. Lost money. That's why kids left town fast too. And why they are getting weird phone calls.....JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something along these lines...

All too bizarre. Occams Razor needs to be applied to this case.

maybe someone should have told that to the killer? MOO it was not used in the commission/planning of this crime and won't be useful in solving it. JMO

This lands at random: no more alligators... Jokes or otherwise :nurse:

Retweeted by The Telegraph
Joe Kovac Jr. ‏@joekovacjr 3m

Puzzling new detail in slaying of Lake Oconee woman found dead in water. My story soon on http://macon.com pic.twitter.com/N2x8F557he

puzzling new detail?? Hmmmm....wonder what.

Puzzling, well the whole case has been so I guess we will get yet another layer.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/source-investigators-find-body-putnam-county/nfyK5/

"Elliot spoke on the phone with the Dermonds' son Keith in Jacksonville. He didn't want to be recorded but did tell Elliot that bringing in more investigators would be a good idea."

" “The more people we have looking at things, who knows? The more resources, the more people, it would be better off. I don't know why the GBI wouldn't be involved," Keith Dermond said. "

Is it unusual that their son didn't want to be recorded?
Is this something that LE has asked of him, to not be recorded?
Or perhaps he has his own reasons?
IMOO.

The video in the link describes that Shirley was found in "Everyday Clothing."
The video also mentions that they are searching the house looking for a crowbar or whatever the weapon would be.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/source-investigators-find-body-putnam-county/nfyK5/

OH MY, so that means Friday evening before bedtime or saturday after paper/coffee/breakfast

I guess they can't tell about stomach contents now because of the time passed and the decomposition?

Would be interesting to know to narrow down to fri or sat.......I'm just not believing it was possibly broad daylight!

OK I DIDN"T SEE the everyday clothing part in the article

It almost sounds as if someone paid for a hit.
"Kill them and bring me back his head as proof."

OH MY, so that means Friday evening before bedtime or saturday after paper/coffee/breakfast

I guess they can't tell about stomach contents now because of the time passed and the decomposition?

Would be interesting to know to narrow down to fri or sat.......I'm just not believing it was possibly broad daylight!

Saturday paper not retrieved, if I recall correctly....so I am thinking Friday.

What if she was murdered first while Mr. D was out walking on Friday?

interesting then that they even mentioning "crowbar".......

The reporter mentioned crowbar. I don't know if LE specifically mentioned that to the reporter in the video.
But it does sound like maybe LE mentioned that to the reporter?
IMOO.

Though Sheriff Sills emphatically declined to answer the questions about whether the body was weighed down with anything, I am wondering if perhaps it was, to some degree anyhow, and that one thing they are doing on the lake is looking for where that object may have come from.

A boat anchor, of course, comes to mind -- or some other part or accessory to a boat -- perhaps stolen from another boat along the way? Or part of a fence, or something ornamental, such as a heavy lawn decoration...

Leakage is a very important phenomenon to take in consideration when sleuthing a crime imo, whether its a perp or a PIO in an investigation. Although a person may have a propensity to lie. The brain has a mind of its own and seldom lies. Many times the lack of a response to a question is very revealing. Imo, the declining to answer the question by Sheriff Sills speaks volumes..

I guess the way I see it would be asking why leave Mr. Dermond's body in the garage and decapitated and not in the lake with the Mrs?
Only thing I come up with is the murders were staged to leave a message and if the beheading wasn't clear enough there was the unknown whereabouts of the Mrs for all this time. If this is the case then the message was for someone very close to these people. Sure wonder more about the "weird phone calls" their son Keith said the family has received since they found out about Mr. Dermond's death.

Good grief! I'm sure LE is on that. Probably some sick and twisted monster. Many 'missing' cases seem to attract lunatics claiming they had something to do with it or who want to be involved for some perverse reason :(

It almost sounds as if someone paid for a hit.
"Kill them and bring me back his head as proof."

..why not just read the newspaper for proof ?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member