GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh, my. Did he somehow think little Skylar was suffering like his daughter?

Can someone please paraphrase why Skylar was living with her Aunt? Please and thank you!

I really think he could have snapped. He has seen Skylar in the neighborhood and that day saw her walking through the woods. He could have thought it was his daughter back and walking. Maybe he approached her in a state that scared her and she tried to run away. Altercation ensued. We haven't been told she was molested have we? I am anxious to hear cod, etc. Something about his FB isn't what I think would be a typical pedo. jmo

I really think he could have snapped. He has seen Skylar in the neighborhood and that day saw her walking through the woods. He could have thought it was his daughter back and walking. Maybe he approached her in a state that scared her and she tried to run away. Altercation ensued. We haven't been told she was molested have we? I am anxious to hear cod, etc. Something about his FB isn't what I think would be a typical pedo. jmo

I am also feeling the 'not typical' vibe here. Especially with all this about his daughter.

Is this the guy they interviewed last night and he said
how am I going to tell my daughter her friend is missing?

Might be! I think LE zeroed in on the <unusual person> because that is where Skylar was headed....to play with her friend, the gf's daughter. :furious:

Might be! I think LE zeroed in on the <unusual person> because that is where Skylar was headed....to play with her friend, the gf's daughter. :furious:
:furious:
"According to a neighbor, who did not want to be identified, Skylar was a very smart, fun-loving girl who used to have sleepovers with his daughter."

"Walking away from the crime scene the man said to CBS Atlanta's Mike Paluska, "How do I tell my 10-year-old daughter her best friend is dead?"

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/20407680/breaking-news-missing-9-year-old-girl

Is this the guy they interviewed last night and he said
how am I going to tell my daughter her friend is missing?

According to a neighbor, who did not want to be identified, Skylar was a very smart, fun-loving girl who used to have sleepovers with his daughter.

Walking away from the crime scene the man said to CBS Atlanta's Mike Paluska, "How do I tell my 10-year-old daughter her best friend is dead?"

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/20407680/breaking-news-missing-9-year-old-girl

Hmmmm....the neighbor that didn't want to be identified????

If it is, I think he did snap.....if it is, unbelievable....

I wonder if CBSAtlanta has the neighbor on tape????

O/T...you beat me gngr~snap (our posts)....LOL

Despite an earlier report that the child was in foster care, spokeswoman Lisa Marie Shekell of the state Department of Human Services said Skylar was not in foster care at the time of her death.

&#8220;The department did have history with the family and will conduct a full review to determine the extent of our interactions,&#8221; Shekell said in an email to the AJC.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/missing-griffin-girl-found-dead/nTdJQ/

Ivy may be the girl's aunt although on one of her FB she refers to Skylar as her daughter so now I'm not sure. Her maiden name appears to be Hoard, the arrested man is friends with someone surnamed Hoard.

Gonna bump myself here and say - ID is the mother. Searching on the address given at the beginning of the thread gives a totally different name.

Just had a look through public posts and several people say Skylar is ID's daughter.. and one person says Collett is her b/f :( I hope that's not true. I think, from the Bethany page, that Collett was married to AC on his friends list, she has her status as recently separated and her FB profile is barely a month old. She's not a friend of the Bethany page and has no photos of her though.

I am thinking this crime is not sexual and sadistic, but a psychological schism. Could be a regression issue.

Despite an earlier report that the child was in foster care, spokeswoman Lisa Marie Shekell of the state Department of Human Services said Skylar was not in foster care at the time of her death.

“The department did have history with the family and will conduct a full review to determine the extent of our interactions,” Shekell said in an email to the AJC.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/missing-griffin-girl-found-dead/nTdJQ/

:what: I am SHOCKED that DFACS commented!
I am happy they are going to look closer.

Gonna bump myself here and say - ID is the mother. Searching on the address given at the beginning of the thread gives a totally different name.

Just had a look through public posts and several people say Skylar is ID's daughter.. and one person says Collett is her b/f :( I hope that's not true. I think, from the Bethany page, that Collett was married to AC on his friends list, she has her status as recently separated and her FB profile is barely a month old. She's not a friend of the Bethany page and has no photos of her though.

I am not being snarky, but until the case is more familiar can you give me a legend of all the initials. e.g. who is ID, and who is AC, and who is Bethany? You can pm me the details. thanks.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234
Back