GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I hope LE is looking at any unsolved cases in the area - this guy is 40 years old, so I doubt this was his first time to abuse a child.

If this is his FB page... It looks like he may have a son..

and amidst all the pix of cars... There is one of a little girl... Is that pic disturbing to anyone but me?

JMO

Yes, the THREE pictures of the same little girl (uncaptioned) disturb me deeply. Makes me wonder what is going on in the part of the photo we can't see. More importantly, who is she? It creeped me out.

Wow, he's quite the macho man, eh?

MOO.

Yes, the THREE pictures of the same little girl (uncaptioned) disturb me deeply. Makes me wonder what is going on in the part of the photo we can't see. More importantly, who is she? It creeped me out.

Wow, he's quite the macho man, eh?

MOO.

On her FB... It says she is deceased ...:(

Fellow Sleuthers showed me....

These monsters never, ever list "raping and murdering children" under their FB interests.

Just another indicator that they know exactly what they're doing, know full well its evil and wrong, and are only pretending to be human on Fakebook.

:rose:
Skylar

ETA: lots of pictures of mums with children on his "freinds" list...I wonder if he was actively working and grooming as a pedophile. Those "friends" blood will run cold when they hear of his actions. I bet there are a few panicking mothers in Fayetteville, Georgia right now.

Does he live right next to the friend's house she was going to when she went missing?

I think instead of a map of the area - we need a family tree

this is just sick, sick, sick

I think instead of a map of the area - we need a family tree

this is just sick, sick, sick

Okay... You Super Sleuthers are waaaaaaaayyy ahead of me....

so... Ivy's maiden name is Hoard... And it looks like Skylar had brother with last name of Hoard.... But where does this tie in with SCC?

TIA. :please:

Griffin's a big town and while there's definitely a lot of dirt road areas with not a lot of lighting there are some pretty developed areas too. It looks like she was maybe ten/fifteen minutes away from the "main" area of town though. (In response to everything about it being a rural area)

On one of Ivy's pg, the 1 with 134 friends, in her friends list theres someone with the last name Hoard, click on him and he refers to Skylar as his little sister.

This is just horrible, poor sweet Skylar I'm so sorry.

Ivy who? Who is she?

If this is his FB page... It looks like he may have a son..

and amidst all the pix of cars... There is one of a little girl... Is that pic disturbing to anyone but me?

JMO

Yes the picture of the little girl gives me the creeps. Kinda blurry, it almost looks like she's lying on a bed or something...?

Yes the picture of the little girl gives me the creeps. Kinda blurry, it almost looks like she's lying on a bed or something...?

There is an FB page for the little girl, she was apparently his daughter. It says she was born with several medical conditions and died when she was four.

All his people photos seem to be blurry. If it is the same little girl, she had some serious problems and I wouldn't be surprised if she spent a lot of time lying or sitting down. I don't think it's as creepy as it appears at first.

Ivy who? Who is she?

Ivy may be the girl's aunt although on one of her FB she refers to Skylar as her daughter so now I'm not sure. Her maiden name appears to be Hoard, the arrested man is friends with someone surnamed Hoard.

R.I.P. beautiful girl. So sad. Again...

On the brothers FB, on Dec. 3rd, there is a possible explanation to why they aren't living with their mother.

I am so sad about this. Griffin is a couple of hours from me and I was praying I would see something different on WS today. Rest in peace sweet girl.

Facebook for the little girl in the pictures found on Shane Colletts FB:

Bethany

In the about:
I was a sweet little girl. I blessed everyone I met. At the very tender age of 4, just before my 5th birthday, God called me home. It hurt my family so very much, but I'm in a far better place now. I was born Februray 17, 2002 to Angel and Shane Collett. I was born with Cerebral Palsy, Hydrocephelius, and Epilepsy. I stayed very sick during my 4 yrs of life. I was very loved. I was followed in death by my wonderful great-grandmother, my Nanny. Please don't feel sorry for me, I am in Heaven with my Creator. I'm smiling down on all my loved ones, waiting for the day I can be reunited with them.

-----

Ok, so he had a daughter who died. She would have been nine years old this year. And her parents created a FB profile for a four year old dead child. Not a "page", but a profile.

The circumstances of this girl and the fact that he killed Skylar is just very disturbing and I think he is very mentally ill. Did he just snap?

Oh, my. Did he somehow think little Skylar was suffering like his daughter?

Can someone please paraphrase why Skylar was living with her Aunt? Please and thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back