GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Two reports from this article that stand out to me are:

1.) (My own words) Aunt's identity is not readily available....

- I do not understand how this information is not available???

2.) (my own words) LE wouldn't say who found the body...

- Did someone eventually lead them to the body?

- Isn't it usually indicated, generically, if LE or searchers found the body?

JMO

I wouldn't be surprised if they have one or more POI's already. I think they will solve this one quickly. Whether accidental or intentional, the person(s) involved must be local. A non-local wouldn't have come across her walking through those woods. Something happened to her either in her house, or a nearby neighbour was involved.

I'm ruling out a sudden death from a health problem since her body would have been found sooner along the path and wouldn't have been difficult to find.

JMO

Not another one. And a poi.... I've been here long enough to fear for children as holiday's approach. Last year near Christmas it was Aliahna Lemmon. Jonathon Foster a few Christmas's ago. Jessica Ridgeway not long before Halloween. I'm sure there are more....

Holiday's and potty training are dangerous times for kids.

When is it going to stop?

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/missing-griffin-girl-found-dead/nTdJQ/

Spalding County authorities arrested a 40-year-old Griffin man in the slaying of a 9-year-old girl who was found dead early Saturday after being reported missing.

Sheriff Wendell Beam said that after an intense investigation, Shane Clifton Collett of 678 Yarbrough Mill Road, was arrested in the death of Skyler Dials, who had been missing since Friday afternoon. Skyler’s body was found around 2 a.m. Saturday.

“Mr. Collett has been charged with murder, kidnapping and concealing a death and is currently being held in the Spalding County Sheriff’s Office Detention Center without bond,” Beam said. The sheriff did not say what led them to investigate Collett

From the map, it appears he lived almost right next door to Skylar. Bless her heart :(

Wonder if Skylar give him that mark above his eye?

Wow, that was fast work by LE. I was gutted to see Skylar "Found Deceased" this morning but at least there's a hope of justice.

Wonder if he was red flagged during the door-to-door, or if they did the door-to-door so he wouldn't think they were focused on him.

I am very relieved an individual has been arrested. I was so worried a child-murdering predator was on the loose. His Facebook has been deleted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back