GUILTY GA - Skylar Dials, 9, Griffin, 21 December 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rest.In.Peace.Sweet.Skylar.:rose::star::rose:

She lived with her aunt and uncle and two male cousins...are the cousins little boys or are they teens or older? Do we know that yet?

According to a neighbor, who did not want to be identified, Skylar was a very smart, fun-loving girl who used to have sleep-over's with his daughter.

Walking away from the crime scene the man said to CBS Atlanta's Mike Paluska, "How do I tell my 10-year-old daughter, her best friend is dead?"
====================================================

So is this neighbor the person who found her?

Seems odd that the dogs and the search teams said they could not find her initially
but her best friend's father was able to....hmmmmmm....?

Rest in peace, sweet angel. I was so hoping to wake up this morning to the news that she was safe and sound. So very sad...

I just woke up and grabbed my phone to check here, hoping she had been found safe and warm in the night. I am devastated. Although I did not know her personally, I live and grew up in the same county, and I have a son the same age.

I obtained the information about the people she lived with from a person actively posting on Facebook, so it could be wrong.

You guys are an amazing group of people. Even though this story ended in tragedy, your thoughts and care are appreciated by me as a concerned local. Hopefully, they'll get this solved quickly. This kind of thing is rare here, and I am in shock.

If she was found that close to her home and the heat sensors did not pick up the heat from her body, does that mean she had been deceased for a period of time before they used the sensors? How fast does heat leave the body?

To: <redacted>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 7:58 AM
Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Recovery -

It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that SKYLAR DIALS missing from GRIFFIN, GA, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

According to a neighbor, who did not want to be identified, Skylar was a very smart, fun-loving girl who used to have sleep-over's with his daughter.

Walking away from the crime scene the man said to CBS Atlanta's Mike Paluska, "How do I tell my 10-year-old daughter, her best friend is dead?"
====================================================

So is this neighbor the person who found her?

Seems odd that the dogs and the search teams said they could not find her initially
but her best friend's father was able to....hmmmmmm....?

I didn't see anything there that indicated he found her - I assumed he (and others) had gathered in response to seeing activity. Surely if he found her he wouldn't have been allowed to just walk off, or to talk to the media?

Aww man! This is so sad! RIP sweet girl :(

Now I am wondering if it was Skylar's mom... Or actually Skylar's aunt... Who was rushed to the hospital...

I have seen errors regarding who Skylar lived with...

:waitasec:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/missing-griffin-girl-found-dead/nTdJQ/

Skylar was living with her aunt. Her mother, who lives in Atlanta, was taken away from the scene in an ambulance after her daughter’s body was found, according to Channel 2.

So sad. I just hope there will be more answers soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back