GA - SueAnn Ray, 26, Pickens County, 26 August 2005

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wait a sec...the source was a real undercover officer. Not a family member at all. This is on Nancy Grace. Maybe GBI isn't a bumbling bunch of nuts afterall. Quentin Ray was though. This renews my faith somewhat.

They made it a point to describe in detail the area she was found in and talk about a big hill so I'm thinking that LE thinks the brother helped carry her.

This is so sad. I'm glad they found her but I wish they would have found her alive. I feel so bad for her daughter and the rest of her family.

It is such poetic justice that the creep's OWN words were what lead LE to Sue Ann's body. Thank God he ain't that bright.

It's fascinating about the undercover agent part - I wonder if LE recruited someone Ray already knew to get info out of him. Or maybe it was an attractive female - the guy was out hitting the bars not long after Sue Ann "disappeared." What a scarey assignment THAT would have been.

Also, most folks out in the area where he lives own ATV's - it's not implausible that Sue Ann's body WAS driven to the site where she was buried - but just not in a car or a truck.

I'm glad that Sue Ann's body was found, but I'm so sad for her family. God Bless her soul. :angel: Her family is in my prayers, especially her daughter. Poor baby has lost not only her mother, but her father also. How will she ever understand why her daddy did this to her mommy. So sad. :(

They said on NG last night that more arrests were expected. I thought all along that Quinton's family was in on this as well. :furious:

Another article...

Jenkins says he always knew that Quinton had killed his daughter. When he faced him in court today, he made sure ray saw Sueann’s picture.

“Well, he walked up there and he smiled and started waving at me like some kind of idiot,” Jenkins said. “He smiled at me and he waved at me and I just looked at him.”

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=75883

Quinton is a :loser:

Did he really think Sue Ann's father would be happy to see him? He's delusional!

Quinton Ray not only acts like an idiot....he is an idiot. I think he looks like a weasel....and what a hair cut with those spiky bangs in the front. Lord he is pitiful. I can't imagine what Sue Ann ever saw in him.

His parents may not have helped bury Sue Ann but I will always believe that they knew that Quinten murdered her. If they had had nothing to hide they would have allowed LE to search ALL of their property when she first went missing. They even kept the little girl at their house while Quinten murdered Sue Ann. If they didn't know he was going to do it I believe they knew it right after it happened. Sounds like both sons are something to be proud of.

Quentin doing that to Sue Ann's dad just shows how pathetic he is. He did that because he knew that Danny couldn't do a thing about it. Quentin's day is coming but he isn't smart enough to realize it yet.

Bobbisangel said:
Quinton Ray not only acts like an idiot....he is an idiot. I think he looks like a weasel....and what a hair cut with those spiky bangs in the front. Lord he is pitiful. I can't imagine what Sue Ann ever saw in him.
Was he waving like "hello?" seriously, what is wrong with him? And regarding the short spiky bangs.... Quinton, your loosing your hair, face it. The bangs aren't hiding anything! :snooty:

What happened at the press conference? Did the police reveal any more information?

So the body was not on the property after all. I am so glad she has been found.

http://www.geraldoatlarge.com/blog.php?searchText=Sueann+Ray&do=1

"We got in the car with him!"

That's all I could say out loud, or think, after hearing the news Wednesday that Quinton Ray, the estranged husband of a missing Georgia woman, had been arrested for his wife's murder.

More at link

Look how much different Quinton looks in the picture- It makes me wonder if he has been using meth...:waitasec:

concernedperson said:
Whoa, they just charged Quentin Ray's father too. I haven't read it all the way through yet.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/cherokee/stories/0221ray.html

Things are happening now I wonder who else LE is looking at...the mother and brother???? It is horrible that this father was willing to involve himself in this murder instead of turning his son in. Hopefully he will be sitting in prison
for a long time too.

:furious: I thought his family had to be involved from the start when they wouldnt let a search be conducted on their property.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnp625
Back