GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
aww man he would have been vomiting too. Then
waves of seizures!!!!
The car stunk his bowels emptied and he threw up, dad didn't smell it at noon?
This will be solved without a doubt per guest on HLN.

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

I hadn't even thought of the seizures and vomit.

:(

What do you make of Pierce's statement to CNN that he couldn't confirm that the child was in the car at 9 a.m.?

What do you make of Pierce's statement to CNN that he couldn't confirm that the child was in the car at 9 a.m.?

This is just my speculation...I think that was in the beginning and they have since substantiated the chickfila story.

Anyone else?

He'd have to know the security cameras would pick him up checking the car at noon. This could mean he realized he wasn't dead as expected, maybe then is when heard choking sounds so he closes the door and walks away. He's not going to risk having him survive with disabilities. Perhaps this glitch was the impetus for him driving elsewhere for the reveal?

I googled how long does it take for an animal to die in a hot car

and found something interesting, most sites have temperature charts. Maybe they found a weather channel site on his searches for that day. IOW he was gauging it for that day.

http://k9rescueme.com/k9rescueme/Main_files/heat_alert[1].pdf

Or they were in Chick fila at 9am????maybe

I think they were there before 9:00, but perhaps not enough time passed between chickfila and his work around 9:00, that the child could realistically not be in there.

If they were there at 9:00 that would be very interesting, since he starts work at 9:00. If he was late that day...oh my.

Do we know when he arrives at work? Off to check the warrant.

Hmmm...nothing about when he got to work that day.

IIRC the mom picks him up from daycare because she works part time? If that's true, I imagine she may pick him up earlier than a full time job would allow. Had she gone to pick him up? If so? If not, what time does she usually pick him up, or was dad supposed to?
Oh, and someone asked how they knew he went to the car at lunch, I believe a co worker saw him

Quoting myself because I am still wondering, and missed it if anyone responded with any info. Thanks!

I just saw this on facebook, so came to check WS.

I'm horrified. I haven't read the whole thread and articles yet but..

How do you forget to take your kid to daycare? You ate breakfast on the way then just sauntered on to work forgetting the child is in the car?
How would you not notice when you checked the car at lunch? never mind the stench that would smack you like a train after 7 hours in a scorching hot car? Just how can you not have a single thought all day that you didn't take your child to daycare after breakfast?

I don't buy that BS story for one second.

I'm so sorry sweet baby RIP :rose:

Him ending up at Akers Mill Square doesn't make sense if he was going home after work.
RSBM

Wanted to be seen by witnesses in a public place ?
:moo:

Off-topic : This case is reminding me somewhat about the Susan Powell case... in the beginning I thought -- she's missing and her husband may have had something to do with it ; but it can't get any worse than this. :banghead: It got worse.

I started on the WAY HINKY side of this based on what was reported, and am now sorta fence sitting, leaning toward this actually being a terrible accident. I hope it was, because the alternative is just unfathomable. Great to read everyone's opinions and the articles you've all shared here.

That's exactly why I asked her to put the home on the map. Very interesting.
Yes it does. The map doesn't have you traveling the way a local would knowing traffic. I'll see if I can explain it.
**Edited route.
In my opinion he would take backroads home, not i 75(No exit off to
Terrell Mill Rd ) or Hwy 41. Too many lights. He would head on the Road Cumberland Blvd to Akers Mill Rd turn Left on Power's Ferry Rd and continue until he got to Terrell Mill Rd where he would turn Left to get to Wynne's Ridge.

*they have changed the road names and added new ones since I frequented the area 1980-1995. So I get confused.

That is jmo. He could have taken 41. I wouldn't, I would be headed towards Akers Mill to get to Power's Ferry.
There are also new roads that connect to Power's Ferry as well, I just don't use them.
sorry if I am confusing anyone.

All posts are my opinion only. Sent via Tapatalk

Him ending up at Akers Mill Square doesn't make sense if he was going home after work.

Actually, Akers Mill Road to Powers Ferry Road is a very common way to avoid I-285 in that area. From the Home Depot HQ, he could follow Cumberland Pkwy to Cumberland Blvd., and then onto Akers Mill, then make the left on Powers Ferry and head towards their condo.

When I lived in this area, I often went that way to avoid I-285 during the rush hours. It can be confusing looking at the maps because many of the roads share similar names and they overlap in a couple of areas.

It's certainly not the most direct route, but many commuters take that route to and from the area. Keep in mind, the area around I-75/I-285 at Cumberland is one of the worst parts of the metro Atlanta area during the evening rush hours.

I think they were there before 9:00, but perhaps not enough time passed between chickfila and his work around 9:00, that the child could realistically not be in there.

If they were there at 9:00 that would be very interesting, since he starts work at 9:00. If he was late that day...oh my.

Do we know when he arrives at work? Off to check the warrant.

Hmmm...nothing about when he got to work that day.

The warrant says the child was left in the car for ~ 7 hours and that Akers Mill was at 4:23. So that would put him at work in the 9 a.m. time frame or shortly after

Quoting myself because I am still wondering, and missed it if anyone responded with any info. Thanks!

I read that Mom usually picks Cooper up from daycare, not sure what time. I'm also not sure who saw him go to his vehicle at lunch. Could have been a co-worker or surveillance cameras.

I know I saw in one of the articles yesterday that the COD was going to be released today. Waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB