GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have there been any females witnesses when Cooper was pulled from the car interviewed with any media? I might have missed them, seems like all I have seen are the males. Not that males can not be a good judge but I want a female perspective.

Have there been any females witnesses when Cooper was pulled from the car interviewed with any media? I might have missed them, seems like all I have seen are the males. Not that males can not be a good judge but I want a female perspective.

In the first couple of days, there was at least one woman interviewed who said she was a witness. I would have to search the early threads to see if she (or any other female witness) was named. I recall her being a young woman who did not think Harris was believable at all at the scene.

Mom worked from home according to the officer who testified. I'm sure he said that because I was like wait, what, you just said she left for work before RH and Cooper were up

That's why I was so confused....
So, she really didn't even need daycare.....IMO /QUOTE]

I'm confused too whether she "officed" at home; however, you pay for daycare for the week, typically, whether your child attends every single day or not. Part-time is really worthless, IMO, because it saves you very little over full-time. My theory is that IF she "officed" at home, her appointment times/days varied. They still needed childcare during those times; more than likely she needed it during her "paperwork"/office/administrative times as well (having been there, done that with little ones running around).

Not all jobs that allow you to work from home are conducive to having children around -- especially if you're trying to carry on an uninterrupted phone conversation or video chat. So, we don't really know what her routine schedule was like and there was obviously a need for childcare in some form or another.

In the first couple of days, there was at least one woman interviewed who said she was a witness. I would have to search the early threads to see if she (or any other female witness) was named. I recall her being a young woman who did not think Harris was believable at all at the scene.
Artiyka Eastland,*25 a bartender. I was.trying.to find the interview they did with her on a balcony at an apartment... I can't find it!
http://news.hihid.co/read/2014/06/f...d-take-for-an-animal-to-die-in-a-hot-vehicle/

It must be the norm to not look. I guess I am abnormal, LOL.

But apparently people besides me do look--we hear every now and then of someone who noticed a child or a pet locked up in a parked car. In a public parking lot I would think there would be a certain percentage of abnormals--meaning those who do look.

Call me crazy, but I always look!

can someone please link the excerpt from the hearing transcripts that has Stoddard testifying that mom worked from home??? I have seen and linked the portion where he states she left the house to go to work at 7:15 several times over today but I keep seeing the debate about working at home out of the home outside the home home office ad infinitum. Please someone help me out here, where exactly did Stoddard say mom worked from home because I cannot find it.

Thank you.

:banghead:

And the windows had some tint to them, and he backed in, and Cooper was scrunched down into the seat because it was an infant seat...

But the windows were not that tinted. Looking at photos of the car, I could clearly see into the back through the windows. Someone walking by would've noticed.... If they were paying attention. In today's busy world, not a lot of people pay attention to their surroundings while walking.

I got yelled at today. The cops were called. I was embarrassed and pissed all at the same time!

I was driving to a local discount grocery by my house to pick up some ice. When I pulled in the parking lot, I immediately see a dog panting in the back seat of a car on the edge of the parking lot. All 4 windows are down about 2 inches, but the dog has his nose/mouth right at the crack. I park beside the car, grab the bottle of water I was drinking and went to the dog. I was slowly pouring water into the dogs mouth and someone grabbed my hair and yanked me back.

She proceeded to tell me what a ***** I was for ruining her interior. She apparently was looking at a car on the corner to buy for her daughter and left her dog, from what she said, 5 minutes.

She called the cops to have me arrested for destroying private property. The cop told her, not word for word, because I was angry and afraid all at once, but, Lady, you are lucky this woman didn't break your window to get your dog out.

He proceeded to give her a ticket for endangering an animal and thanked me as he walked me to my car.

Sometimes, I just don't get people.

Oh, and I am a looker too!

can someone please link the excerpt from the hearing transcripts that has Stoddard testifying that mom worked from home??? I have seen and linked the portion where he states she left the house to go to work at 7:15 but I keep seeing the debate about working at home out of the home outside the home home office ad infinitum. Please someone help me out here, where exactly did Stoddard say mom worked from home because I cannot find it.

Thank you.

I have gathered from the discussion that she had a home-based office and left to go visit her patients/clients. This would give her an irregular schedule and she'd need daycare. She's not staying at home and telecommuting.

I can't think how anyone could work with a two-year old in the house unless they are running a day care. In any case, they had free/subsidized day care, is that right? I don't think it matters if Mom worked at home...imo, you still need day care.

can someone please link the excerpt from the hearing transcripts that has Stoddard testifying that mom worked from home??? I have seen and linked the portion where he states she left the house to go to work at 7:15 several times over today but I keep seeing the debate about working at home out of the home outside the home home office ad infinitum. Please someone help me out here, where exactly did Stoddard say mom worked from home because I cannot find it.

Thank you.

At about 27:20 the judge asks Stoddard about LH's work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6SR0oHFQ8

I am trying to imagine how a conversation about killing the baby could transpire between a husband and wife. If either one was sane, it would end in a huge argument, a call to the police, a call to an attorney to fight for custody, or all three.

Thank you! Just like I've always wondered when more than one person is a serial killer, like a duo. How do you bring that up in conversation?

Another witness, bartender Artiyka Eastland, 25, of Smyrna, also thought Harris' behavior was bizarre.

She was having lunch with friends and had gone outside to charge her phone in her car when the commotion happened.

Artiyka told MailOnline: 'I saw him (Harris) immediately jump out of the car, very quickly, very frantically.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-animal-die-hot-car-toddler-son-died-way.html

'He pulled the baby out of its child seat and on to the floor, but I didn't realize the baby was lifeless at that point, I thought maybe he was choking. He put the baby on the ground and started to give him CPR, there was one other person there with him helping.

'I didn't want to get too close. I was emotional, it was crazy. He was shouting "What have I done, oh my God I've killed my son."'

But Artiyka said after that something wasn't quite right about Harris' demeanor.

She recalled: 'He was frantic as you'd expect, but when someone else came over to help with the baby he stepped away and he was acting like this is not happening type of thing.

'Something didn't seem right, I thought he was going through these weird spurts of being frantic and then being very calm.

more at link...

That's why I was so confused....
So, she really didn't even need daycare.....IMO /QUOTE]

I'm confused too whether she "officed" at home; however, you pay for daycare for the week, typically, whether your child attends every single day or not. Part-time is really worthless, IMO, because it saves you very little over full-time. My theory is that IF she "officed" at home, her appointment times/days varied. They still needed childcare during those times; more than likely she needed it during her "paperwork"/office/administrative times as well (having been there, done that with little ones running around).

Not all jobs that allow you to work from home are conducive to having children around -- especially if you're trying to carry on an uninterrupted phone conversation or video chat. So, we don't really know what her routine schedule was like and there was obviously a need for childcare in some form or another.

And some people, who are not really into being a parent,(such as we have here) might put the child in daycare daily to just to get away from them. MOO Only

I can find the sentence:

is a licensed dietitian, and worked out of their home

via a google search but when I click on the article the sentence is associated with by the google search that sentence in nowhere in the article.

here is the text as seen in the google search

Police: Dad Was Sexting While Son Dying in Hot Car
[*]
www.wfmynews2.com/story/news/...harris...hearing.../12127859/

2 days ago - ATLANTA -- Probable cause hearings are usually pretty simple, 15-minutes and out. ... Stoddard testified that on the morning of the boy's death, Harris.... Leanna Harris is a licensed dietitian, and worked out of their home.

https://www.google.com/search?q=STODDARD+out+of+the+home&oq=STODDARD+out+of+the+home&aqs=chrome..69i57.11609j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=harris+hearing+STODDARD+out+of+the+home

HERE is the article that goes with that google search link
http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news/crime/2014/07/03/dad-justin-harris-son-cooper-hot-car-death-probable-cause-hearing-ga/12127859/

So I hope this is not yet another google search generated nonfact that has crept into this case because that would make three so far by my count.

Feeling like pulling my dang hair out at this point.

Is it possible the quick talk about the life insurance may have been regarding payment for the funeral expenses? That's the only reason I've heard for having life insurance on your child is to pay for a funeral if the child should die. Not easy to come up with thousands of dollars that quickly. Still may be possible the child was killed for this money, but it is another viewpoint.

I missed the podcast with the famous ME the other night. Is there a transcript? Wondering how much info he gave. I was hoping Cooper had passed within the first hour but have read elsewhere he may have suffered until noon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible the quick talk about the life insurance may have been regarding payment for the funeral expenses? That's the only reason I've heard for having life insurance on your child is to pay for a funeral if the child should die. Not easy to come up with thousands of dollars that quickly. Still may be possible the child was killed for this money, but it is another viewpoint.

Way too soon, imo...just plain creepy.

Thank you.

LOL, :gaah: At this point we are at...........worked out of the home, in the home, in the yard, not in the yard...dang it we need a document release here....we are gonna all be nuts by tomorrow!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme