GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross texted LH at 3:16pm, but I have not heard that she texted him back though.

Am I right in thinking RH's attorney said that RH had texted LH, but LE said they had not (as yet) found any record of that text?

Even if she worked from home most of her day she might still have needed to have Cooper in daycare. It is hard to get things done with a toddler running around.

Yes, yes it is!

Anyone remember hearing that jrh called his landlord to tell him what had happened. If true when did he do this.

I can remember reading it on here - but I have no idea where the information came from and I haven't seen any reference to it in the probable cause hearing or since.

Yeah but if your significant other killed you child, would one of the first things out of your mouth be, "Did you say TOO much?"
Somehow, I doubt it.

Which IMHO shows she KNEW what was going on.

I'm surprised she hasn't been arrested yet.

Am I right in thinking RH's attorney said that RH had texted LH, but LE said they had not (as yet) found any record of that text?
Yes, it wasn't a text though it was found on LH chat box.
Octobermoon posted the link that they discuss it from the hearing, I think it's on this page x

joanner JRH worked at a satellite office offsite from the larger corporate offices where the Little Apron Daycare academy was located.

father works at the Home Depot "Treehouse Office" located about a mile away on Cumberland Parkway. http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/smyrna/2014/06/26/justin-harris-hot-car-death/11429745/

[h=1]Home Depot Treehouse[/h]Office
2600 Cumberland Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, United States https://foursquare.com/v/home-depot-treehouse/4f4910dbe4b03377e7ce2368

Thanks. Googled that location and there are plenty of spots to back into that would have "woods" on one side. I would love to hear if the police watched previous days' surveillance to see if this was a habit of his to back into a parking space, or not.

How did that car sit all day in a parking lot and no one saw Cooper strapped into his carseat? It has been said his head was visible above the top of the seat and from most viewing angles. The windows are tinted but they are a light tint and I would think at some point Cooper would have been making some kind of noise. Was this lot one not used much, meaning not many people walking to and from their vehicles? Or was Cooper somehow concealed? Maybe a jacket or sweater casually tossed over the top of the seat blocking view from outside? Or a blanket?

I cannot figure out how no one was near enough to the vehicle at some point throughout the day to notice something amiss. IMO, there should have been several someones who might have been close enough to glance inside. I wonder how no one noticed anything if the car sat there for 7 hours.

If mom worked from home why was Cooper in daycare????

I worked from home for a long time, but I still had a strict schedule and was heavily supervised from the main office. If I was away from my computer for more than 15 minutes, I'd get a phone call asking me where I was. I was also paid only for work I produced (not hourly). I wouldn't be surprised if LH had the same set-up, and minding an active toddler at home would be out of the question.

Leanna Harris left her home for work at 7:15 on June 18th per testimony by Stoddard at the hearing. Leanna worked outside of the home, hence the daycare. She apparently needed to work at a time earlier than her husband and there daycare was provided by is corporate office so it made sense that he would take Cooper and she would pick Cooper up. Around 3:15 RH is allegedly msg his wife asking what time she will pick up Cooper, suggesting her work day ended prior to his, even with him bailing early to get to allegedly get to the movie and beat the rush of traffic.

MOO we've beaten the :deadhorse: on mom working at home or outside the home. It is right there in the transcripts from the hearing. She left home to go to work at 7:15.

Some things are really hard to prove even with lots of evidence. That case in FL had (imo) more damning evidence than this case does so far, yet justice was not served there.

He could walk. I hate typing that but there could be another Gross Miscarriage of Justice getting ready to happen and we may need to brace ourselves for that possibility.

That "gross miscarriage of justice" was because she was a young, white, and supposedly attractive female.

JRH is an overweight slob of a man. Justice is not blind, regardless of however many people claim it.

STODDARD: The first person to wake up was Justin's wife, Leanna.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: And what time did she wake up?

STODDARD: Around 6:30.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: What time did Cooper, the child, and the defendant wake up? Actually get out of bed?

STODDARD: They got out of bed after 7:00.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Where did Leanna, the mother of the child, go that day?

STODDARD: Leanna left for work about 7:15 this morning.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: And what did the defendant and Cooper do that morning?

STODDARD: That morning, they sat in bed. He watched some cartoons. Then they got up and got dressed and Justin drove him to work.

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html

Not only was dad in charge of getting Cooper to daycare but he, at least that morning, was the one who changed him, dressed him and was solely responsible for getting him up and ready for the day.

MOO it makes it even more unlikely that he forgot his child 30 seconds after leaving CKA

I agree that any message from the day care centre shold have alerted him if he genuinely had forgotten Cooper in the car (not that I believe it was accidental at all).

If as suggested above, it does turn out to be a group standard e-mail about those children who had not arrived that day and LE can get work IT records to show that he accessed the content in any way I would have thought that would be the final nail in the coffin containing his pathetic "I forgot" fabrication.

Good point! Or, the message could have gone to his phone, in which case he may not have noticed it as he was too busy sexting on it.

Wow, just Wow! I finally finished reading all 17 pages of the bond hearing. This is why the police officer was shocked! There is no way Cooper's death was an accident. Ross knew he was in the car the whole time, and apparently Leanna did too.

Sadly I suspect the defence attorney will use the points above to try and suggest that it must have been accidental because it was too risky to be a credible plan.

Actually, there was no risk. If the baby had been discovered too early, he would have still insisted he forgot. The plan would have failed, but I'm not sure they would have investigated very heavily if Cooper had not died.

yeah, we missed you LinasK. That was just crazy. Never seen a hearing this early on like it. We all expected 30 minutes for the charges being examined by judge AND the bond portion. What we got was something like a bizarre mini trial which sure did offer some explanation as to why he was charged so quickly and why the 1st degree neglect charge was applied originally. They knew from teh get they were dealing with a lying and not an innocent victim of his own "forgetfulness"

I'm not sure at what point the "when are you going to pick up my buddy" information came in, but all of the news articles state 3:16... that was definitely a source of confusion because then he went on to say "no texts between them"... very confusing.

Well, technically there were no text between them. He sent one, and she never answered it. :/

Wow, just Wow! I finally finished reading all 17 pages of the bond hearing. This is why the police officer was shocked! There is no way Cooper's death was an accident. Ross knew he was in the car the whole time, and apparently Leanna did too.

Yes, and we have to consider that LE had enough information after 5 hours to arrest him for murder. I'm sure that, since then, the forensic examinations of the electronics have only just begun. There are witnesses to interview more, months, if not years, of continuing investigation until the day a plea deal is made or this goes to trial.

Leanna Harris left her home for work at 7:15 on June 18th per testimony by Stoddard at the hearing. Leanna worked outside of the home, hence the daycare. She apparently needed to work at a time earlier than her husband and there daycare was provided by is corporate office so it made sense that he would take Cooper and she would pick Cooper up. Around 3:15 RH is allegedly msg his wife asking what time she will pick up Cooper, suggesting her work day ended prior to his, even with him bailing early to get to allegedly get to the movie and beat the rush of traffic.

MOO we've beaten the :deadhorse: on mom working at home or outside the home. It is right there in the transcripts from the hearing. She left home to go to work at 7:15.

I have felt like I have been back working my logic puzzle books:gaah:What time did the train leave the station to arrive at the next town and how many people were on said train,lol.

I used to throw up my hands and say I dunno....I don't even know these people on these trains,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pjd777