GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine what the testimony would be like if they questioned whose organs were in the pictures Ross Harris sent? I remember a scene from Porky's...

Wait, are you saying Ross' talleywacker has a mole on it??

Lolololololol

I think they're going to have a very hard time getting the sexting in at trial unless he was doing it between Chik-Fil-A and getting to work. Otherwise, the argument will be that it's no more distracting than being at work or doing anything else, really. That's what the defense lawyer was setting up, imo, and I think he has a pretty good chance of excluding it. Not that it matters, since the entire country knows about it now.

Yep - once CNN starts doing hour long specials about you - it's hard to hide those little details :)

I have heard mentioned again and again about the grandmother. Link please

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sorry no link to MSM (hard to locate things right now during transition) but this is the last page of the hearing thread where we were all discussing CNN live coverage and they reported that Mrs. Harris (JRH mother) responded to hearing that the bond was denied by calling the Judge a curseword.

the last several pages of the linked thread discuss it. We all heard it on the live coverage but I don't know if it was published anywhere. If so it will be found in some NG CNN show transcript somewhere. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ng-3-July-2014/page66&p=10699102#post10699102

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Did the defendant mention getting texts from his wife that afternoon as well?

STODDARD: No.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Did his phone reflect anything about texts from his wife?

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1407/03/wolf.02.html

He does say there are no texts between RH and LH that day.x

Keep in mind we do not know exactly how Cooper was in the back of the car, he may have been able to wiggle free a bit.

Tried them both harressed in their nautilus. Man I forgot how to put that thing together. My 8 yr old can technically fit the harress, she still meets the requirements, my 6 yr old is exceeds them.
The crotch strap was set the furtherest away it was the right spot for my 8 yr old but under my 6yr olds... figured I would not try the other one since we are dealing with a boy lol. Shoulder strap set at the lowest setting. I did not put the extra padding in which might have made them not able to wiggle as freely as they were able to b/c they had a bit of room on each side. I had them try the chest buckle to see if they could break free. 8 yr old came closest to getting free but no dice, the chest strap was so tight it was hard to open. The leg straps were the thing that was hardest on them ( but to be fair this is one of the recalled crotch buckle seats. We never had issues before and I did not have issues today, so maybe their thumbs are not strong enough) Then I told them they were not allowed to use strength to get out but they could wiggle. They were able to just wiggle their shoulders out of the straps and then pull arms out but then they were not able to get out the leg straps. I let them try to unbuckle chest strap again. My 8yr old was able to break free from the chest buckle but legs still stuck but my 6 yr old was still stuck.
Next I pulled the straps up to the highest setting where it should be for my 8yr ( if we still had her harressed) Neither were able to break free by wiggling. 8 yr old able to unbunkle the chest the crotch buckle still to hard. 6 yr old was still stuck b/c it was so tight on him still.

The buckles always were hard to undo if it was tight. That was one way we used to know when we needed to adjust the straps at all.

Hope that makes sense.. neighbors are popping the last of their firecrackers right now and they have my puppies going insane ( running, barking and jumping in my lap ) so my brain is not able to fully function.

ETA: I pulled the straps as tight as I could without hurting my kids so I asked them to be uncomfortable for a bit. I could not slip my pinky between them and the strap.

Brings back memories of fellow websleuthers dragging each other nekkid across the bathroom floor during JA trial to reenact :(

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

When LH arrived at daycare and upon finding out that Ross didn't drop Cooper off that morning, rather than "Ross must have left him in the car", why didn't she say "I just heard from him not too long ago and he asked when I was going to pick up his little buddy"? That to me is the key piece that tells me she was in on all of this. SO much doesn't make sense, and we are likely going to have to wait a year or longer to get answers on a lot of this.

That's a great point!

There were no texts between RH and LH that day. I am re-watching the hearing here....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9u--A2TwZg

According to the defense attorney, Ross texted Leanna at 3:16, "When are you going to get my buddy".

If this is true, the defense lawyer is dumb because this doesn't help his client at all. Another reminder to Mr. "I forgot" that he left his son in the car.

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Did the defendant mention getting texts from his wife that afternoon as well?

UNIDENTIFIED PROSECUTOR: Did his phone reflect anything about texts from his wife?

He says somewhere else that there were no texts between them? Because that's not what that says. That says he got no texts from her. Two really different things to my mind. Sorry to be a PITA. I'm not picking an argument with you. Just trying to figure out exactly what they said they have. :seeya:

I'm not sure at what point the "when are you going to pick up my buddy" information came in, but all of the news articles state 3:16... that was definitely a source of confusion because then he went on to say "no texts between them"... very confusing.

So another poster is listening to the hearing and saying it was not a text. Was it something else like IM...or is Stoddard inconsistent on that? Anyone?

Probably answered already but Stoddard said it was probably another chat application like Google chat, Kik or whatever and he had not seen that communication yet.

My hubby has a kidney transplant. He went to a Dialysis for a year before his transplant he said he will do hemodialysis the next time around, at home. With that said, I wondered if she did home visits to hemodialysis patients.

http://careers.davita.com/careers/nursing/home-hemodialysis
http://careers.davita.com/careers/clinical-team/dietitian

"The Dietitian's goal is to help patients understand the connection between diet and lab values for improved nutritional wellbeing.* They also try to educate patients about the potential impact poor lab outcomes can have on health and nutrition over time."

He says somewhere else that there were no texts between them? Because that's not what that says. That says he got no texts from her. Two really different things to my mind. Sorry to be a PITA. I'm not picking an argument with you. Just trying to figure out exactly what they said they have. :seeya:

Good catch!

Again, I just have to repeat myself here.. HOW CAN SOMEONE FORGET A CHILD IN THE CAR???? JRH KNEW he put Cooper in the car seat, strapped him in and did his "routine of love and kisses in case there is a accident and someone dies" then claims he forgot he was in the car??? Wasn't the drive to day care a short distant? UGH! :jail:

Wondering if there is one thing in particular that is a "smoking gun"? Or will this case be made up of a number of circumstances/circumstantial pieces of evidence? Also wondering if people think the state has enough already to win a conviction; that part I am not so sure of. As of now, if people (jurors?) want to be believe he is just a nasty man who did a stupid thing, they can probably convince themselves of that. Wondering what the consensus is.

I think the smoking gun is the car, carseat arrangement, and short time between CFA and the parking lot. Have a similar car and carseat. Have each juror place a mannequin of Cooper's height and proportion in the car seat, then sit in the driver's seat. Have them the go through the motions of driving from CFA to the lot, telling them at the appropriate intervals when they'd be making a right turn, left turn, backing up, etc. They would experience for themselves the short amount of time that was, and they would see that it would have been impossible not to see Cooper when making turns and backing up.

For good measure, have the jury visit the car parked in the spot it was in on a sunny day, at the time when the sun would be in the same position it was the day Cooper died.

So another poster is listening to the hearing and saying it was not a text. Was it something else like IM...or is Stoddard inconsistent on that? Anyone?

It wasn't a text per se~~they had something called kick phone(?) Something along that line and IIRC only IMs

It wasn't a text per se~~they had something called kick phone(?) Something along that line and IIRC only IMs

they used kik. Did you hear Stoddard specifically say that the message we're talking about was kik, or text or something else, or was he vague about it?

Probably answered already but Stoddard said it was probably another chat application like Google chat, Kik or whatever and he had not seen that communication yet.

they used kik. Did you hear Stoddard specifically say that the message we're talking about was kik, or text or something else, or was he vague about it?

There you go ignoring me again. :crazy: I just answered you on the last page. :)

I'm on my phone and can't link right now, but I read a story on a local news station that said rh had inquired about cashing in on life insurance policy, according to new warrants released yesterday. I hadn't heard that yet, has anyone else?

I know I'm probably alone in this but I actually don't like when a person gets their own forum. It spreads everyone out and it's more difficult to have a nice and flowing conversation about the case.

Okay, I'm done pouting. Must get something done around here anyway. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member