GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cops did not "find" the child in the car seat. That is a fact established in testimony at the hearing.

I'm not sure why you believe he could have gotten out of that seat on his own. His legs were contorted because it was in the rear-facing position. No where for his legs to go so he had to bend them just as the boy does in the photo upthread. I think he was unconscious within minutes of being in that hot car.

JMO

If he was not strapped in he would have not been in the car. His position in death was the same as it was in the car seat. If he had been laying on the floor after passing out he would have been in most likely a fetal position. He had to be strapped in and if it was as tight as they said he could not have gotten out alone. At 21 months he could not do that.

Yes. I agree.

And didn't LE say the straps were set to the shortest setting?
Why would that matter if he weren't strapped in.

He was definitely strapped in.

JMO

He was not definitely strapped in. It would be impossible to buckle the straps in that newborn position.

It matters because it shows premeditation. He used a rear-facing seat to support his claim he "forgot."

JMO

He was not definitely strapped in. It would be impossible to buckle the straps in that newborn position.

It matters because it shows premeditation. He used a rear-facing seat to support his claim he "forgot."

JMO

We can agree to disagree.

IMO I think he was definitely strapped in.

la_cavalière;10716103 said:
Well, yes. Many deeply religious people would say that would be up to God's will.

Was it God's will to give this sweet baby to a soulless Dad, knowing he'd be murdered in a tortuous manner? And then give him more babies to murder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The straps are in the highest position, not the lowest as in Cooper's case.

I am not sure what that has to do with anything? But there is still plenty of adjuster strap to use. Even with the straps lower there would be room to put the child in.

Was it God's will to give this sweet baby to a soulless Dad, knowing he'd be murdered in a tortuous manner? And then give him more babies to murder?

he only had one child. It was man's will that the child died. He killed the child. Let's not blame that on God.

The straps are in the highest position, not the lowest as in Cooper's case.
Yes, that is true. But it has been tested by another poster that the lower strap placement wouldn't have held him tighter. Quite the opposite, he would have had an easier time wiggling his arms free.

I'm assuming the LE have checked, but I would find out if RH is one that typically drives his friends to lunch. His car seat was in the rear-center, so he could have fit 2 passengers. I would like to know if, on the day, he offered to drive or how that discussion went.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good question, jjordan. Hmmmm. Yes -- I would like to hear about that one from his lunch buddies.

And one more thang:
:happydance:Welcome:happydance:

to

:websleuther:
Websleuths,:websleuther:

:drumroll:jjordan !!!:drumroll:

We're glad you're here!!

:party:

Yes, that is true. But it has been tested by another poster that the lower strap placement wouldn't have held him tighter. Quite the opposite, he would have had an easier time wiggling his arms free.

Well it really depends how tight it was. It could have been so tight it was digging in to his shoulders. I just don't know how it is that no one heard that baby screaming???? Was no one in that parking lot at all that morning?

I'm not the right person to answer this question...

he only had one child. It was man's will that the child died. He killed the child. Let's not blame that on God.

I don't think God had anything to do with it. Nor do I think the "devil" got Ross. This was all Ross.

It's silly for people to think God would will another baby to a murderer. That's what I was responding to.

If he were not strapped in he would have been able to move around inside the car. I would expect the windows to have mucus and tear finger smudges from him trying to get out,
I don't believe he would just sit there still.
At any rate the autopsy report will show that the livor mortis was consistent with Cooper being strapped "tightly" in the seat, just as JRH said. He didn't strap him tight for safety he did it so Cooper couldn't get out of the seat while the heat killed him.
moo

Even if the straps were not secured with the crotch buckle, I don't believe the child would have been able to get out of the car seat in that suffocatingly hot vehicle.

I will continue to believe the only purpose of using that car seat was that it was rear-facing and it was a premeditated murder.

JMO

If he accidentally (no way no how IMO) left him in the car, he would've been strapped in. If he intentionally left him in there to die, no way would he have unstrapped him and taken the chance Cooper would have moved around the car and been seen. Plus he had to have him strapped in to say he "forgot" him.

I don't think God had anything to do with it. Nor do I think the "devil" got Ross. This was all Ross.

It's silly for people to think God would will another baby to a murderer. That's what I was responding to.

I am completely confused by this.. Do you know how many murderers have kids? The kids have a right to a life whether or not their father is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper