GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember the years he worked as a dispatcher? Is it possible there was a child die in a hot car when he was on duty? Sorry if that has been asked and answered.

Does anyone remember the years he worked as a dispatcher? Is it possible there was a child die in a hot car when he was on duty? Sorry if that has been asked and answered.

That is an excellent question!! I don't remember the years but I think it was 5 years maybe...just don't remember from when to when.

No. Don't remember hearing that, but he said a police dog died within 15 minutes that he remembered (his poor baby may have suffered for 3 hours).

Thinking he probably knew enough from his days as a police dispatcher, to NOT be the one to dial 911. Surely, he knew those calls are scrutinized for veracity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just grasping for anything. This is murder (imo) is unbelievable. :(

I got yelled at today. The cops were called. I was embarrassed and pissed all at the same time!

I was driving to a local discount grocery by my house to pick up some ice. When I pulled in the parking lot, I immediately see a dog panting in the back seat of a car on the edge of the parking lot. All 4 windows are down about 2 inches, but the dog has his nose/mouth right at the crack. I park beside the car, grab the bottle of water I was drinking and went to the dog. I was slowly pouring water into the dogs mouth and someone grabbed my hair and yanked me back.

She proceeded to tell me what a ***** I was for ruining her interior. She apparently was looking at a car on the corner to buy for her daughter and left her dog, from what she said, 5 minutes.

She called the cops to have me arrested for destroying private property. The cop told her, not word for word, because I was angry and afraid all at once, but, Lady, you are lucky this woman didn't break your window to get your dog out.

He proceeded to give her a ticket for endangering an animal and thanked me as he walked me to my car.

Sometimes, I just don't get people.

Oh, and I am a looker too!

OMG, I'm so sorry that happened to you. She should have gotten ticketed for assault for pulling your hair!

Thank you for taking care of that pup. I think it's funny that SHE called the cops on YOU, but she ended up getting a ticket, bahahahaha!

Hi! Long time lurker, first time poster. I had seen somewhere on this thread maybe 8 or 9 about people staying calm cool collected when the **** hits the fan. I am one of those. In no way am I defending LH god forbid she had a hand in this, but I am the type to go nutty/beserk anticipating trouble/tragedy once it happens I go into action mode shut off my feelings and put up a front. It's only months, years later I fall apart w/ anxiety, panic, depression. My ex-husband always said " When you get quiet it's time to worry."
My heart breaks for Cooper, I cannot think about this crime in any other way except for the characters and details. I cannot allow myself to think about "what" actually occurred inside that car. Maybe detaching herself from the situation is her coping method. JMO

I'm the SAME way. Have had to call ambulances on child injuries/illness THRICE (overreaction? to some yes, to some no -- once for each kid, actually). First two times, ex-DH nearly passed out and EMTs had to attend to him as well (explanation was his BP meds "detecting" his rising bp and forcing it down fast, resulting in lightheadedness, etc).

Anyway, I was cool as a cucumber each time and just dealt with whatever came next.... but it was afterwards when things quieted down and I was able to think through and quietly process and I would just be a mess.

At this moment I'm on the fence between two rather extreme scenarios.... Either she knew EXACTLY what was going on and either had a hand or knowledge of it... OR... she is in grief, trying to hold it together, AND simultaneously under his "spell" as a victim of either DV or narcissism or both and it will take time away from him to recognize what's what.

Thank you, don't even know where to look for stats on that. Not the best googler here.

In Georgia, the spousal privilege shielding a wife from testifying against her husband, and vice-versa, doesn’t apply in cases of domestic violence or death of a child.

2006-2009.

There were none in Tuscaloosa in those years. However, there have been plenty in Georgia and Florida in the past two years, that could have made his local news.

Can't believe he would actually STILL go to a dumb movie after discovering his dead son!!! How would that look to his buddies and everyone else and who could sit and watch a movie after that?

I stretched it a bit as he'd have to be really stupid to think his evening plans would still be on - oh, wait! :banghead:

I was mostly making a point about his thinking that killing Cooper would be seen as a tragic accident and he'd probably not even be interrogated, let alone charged. But I do believe he thought he'd be done with everything within hours.

2006-2009.

There were none in Tuscaloosa in those years. However, there have been plenty in Georgia and Florida in the past two years, that could have made his local news.

Thank you! :)

I'm not at all a techie... My husband said nothing is ever truly deleted. Can LE retrieve RH's deleted texts, IM's, etc.?

It was reported that he was a dispatcher until being hired by HD. I have no idea what year he started with HD. If memory is correct he didn't graduate from UA until 2012. I think he was on the eight year plan.

In Georgia, the spousal privilege shielding a wife from testifying against her husband, and vice-versa, doesn’t apply in cases of domestic violence or death of a child.

That's interesting. Do you have a link to that statute?

The email from the day care saying Cooper is not there.

If he opened that and just ignored it.

Do you have a link for this? I did not hear it mentioned. I think there would have been huge headlines about the email if this was the case.

I stretched it a bit as he'd have to be really stupid to think his evening plans would still be on - oh, wait! :banghead:

I was mostly making a point about his thinking that killing Cooper would be seen as a tragic accident and he'd probably not even be interrogated, let alone charged. But I do believe he thought he'd be done with everything within hours.

I agree. RH didn't think he'd ever be interrogated, especially by the likes of Stoddard. Would love to see those tapes- Stoddard probably such a pro- listening, validating, and letting RH talk, and talk, and talk... ( RH convincing himself Stoddard was buying his BS, hook, line, and sinker). Ah...there is a God...

It was reported that he was a dispatcher until being hired by HD. I have no idea what year he started with HD. If memory is correct he didn't graduate from UA until 2012. I think he was on the eight year plan.

Thank you. Blue22 answered in post 292. No child deaths in cars those years in Tuscaloosa.

I'm not at all a techie... My husband said nothing is ever truly deleted. Can LE retrieve RH's deleted texts, IM's, etc.?

Yes, if they have the devices he used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members