GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in Tennessee, most of us do the same thing. I have a Kia Soul and the FIRST thing I do is open the car door, turn the key a bit, open the sun roof and all four windows, then I start the car.

It was near a 100 degree F when I finally started my car today. I swear sometimes, my car is so hot, I get cold chills. As weird as that sounds.

Waving to you from Tennessee also!!:blushing:

Oh, I didn't know that. Why are we allowed to discuss their private parts but not their minds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well don't quote me but it just seems in some previous threads , a mod may have stepped in and said since we are not psychiatrists, we cannot speculate to which perp has this or that, unless something is in MSM... ie: the perp was being treated for bi polar disorder .
I could be wrong and it could have been in a specific situation, but I got the feeling we were not allowed to speculate .
Now I wonder if that may have been about someone other than a perp in a case . I'll ask a mod ! :)

That's interesting. Do you have a link to that statute?

I don't have a link to GA, but I have no reason to doubt it's true. Here's a fed link.

https://www.childwelfare.gov/pubs/usermanuals/courts_92/courtsi.cfm:

Conversations between husbands and wives are also privileged in most types of cases, which sometimes prevents one spouse from testifying against another. However, in a case alleging child maltreatment, this privilege is generally not applied. Any abuse or neglect is deemed to have already destroyed the family harmony the privilege was designed to protect; moreover, the safety of a child is at stake.

Well don't quote me but it just seems in some previous threads , a mod may have stepped in and said since we are not psychiatrists, we cannot speculate to which perp has this or that, unless something is in MSM... ie: the perp was being treated for bi polar disorder .
I could be wrong and it could have been in a specific situation, but I got the feeling we were not allowed to speculate .
Now I wonder if that may have been about someone other than a perp in a case . I'll ask a mod ! :)

Schmae--I think the big hullaballoo came about in one of the threads a while back about a daughter who committed suicide and her mother who was blogging some strange stuff. Since the mother was a victim (and not a perpetrator), her mental health issues were speculated here but deemed a no-go by our Mods and a violation of our TOS.

My interpretation is this: in general, if you are not a verified mental health counselor/therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist and you are not addressing a victim's mental status, and you write that what you are speculating as "just your opinion"....I think that is within the TOS.

Oh, but there's been lots of speciation about erectile dysfunction, yet no urologists are weighing in here with their professional opinions.

The WHY'S are the most important questions to ask ourselves. They're the only lasting lessons to learn from devastating cases like this. Otherwise, we're just ghoulish spectators. Who committed the crime in which room with what weapon is a board game. Why waste countless hours debating those details?

Schmae--I think the big hullaballoo came about in one of the threads a while back about a daughter who committed suicide and her mother who was blogging some strange stuff. Since the mother was a victim (and not a perpetrator), her mental health issues were speculated here but deemed a no-go by our Mods and a violation of our TOS.

My interpretation is this: in general, if you are not a verified mental health counselor/therapist/psychologist/psychiatrist and you are not addressing a victim's mental status, and you write that what you are speculating as "just your opinion"....I think that is within the TOS.

Thank you . That may be it. I caught myself part way through and wondered if it was the perp or not. I asked a mod to be sure. I just don't want many of us to get a stern look ;)

I don't recall ever hearing we couldn't discuss a perps mental state or discuss possible disorders. I can recall many a thread where the perp was discussed as potentially being a sociopath, schizotypal, schizophrenic, and so on.

On these threads RH has been called a narcissist at least 100 times already, and that is classified as a personality disorder.

Thank you . That may be it. I caught myself part way through and wondered if it was the perp or not. I asked a mod to be sure. I just don't want many of us to get a stern look ;)

A stern look? I'm ok with that. I graduated from Catholic school education (with nuns) (flying ones)...

Oh, but there's been lots of speciation about erectile dysfunction, yet no urologists are weighing in here with their professional opinions.

The WHY'S are the most important questions to ask ourselves. They're the only lasting lessons to learn from devastating cases like this. Otherwise, we're just ghoulish spectators. Who committed the crime in which room with what weapon is a board game. Why waste countless hours debating those details?

His ED was public because the wife spoke about it online right? I don't know. My memory is poor but I thought we got a reprimand for discussing someone else's mental health. That may have been prior to an arrest though. But I do think it would be interesting to compare traits and actions by them and see who fits into what box.

ETA ok,, I am wrong.

There was a group e-mail sent by the daycare. What it said and whether the defendant read it, we have no idea.

Thank you. People make stuff up on other sites, but it shouldn't happen here.

Link please

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff6SR0oHFQ8

at 20:40 of this video, they are talking about when Leanna was first interviewed at the TreeHouse location.

Det Stoddard states that Leanna was informed of Coopers' death by 2 detectives. Det Stockinger & Det Raicci.

The Little Apron employee that went with Leanna was a male employee named TJ, first name Terrell

Um, that link says they are ranked 29, so they are definitely Fortune 50

Yes. But don't take our word for it when it's on the internet ;)

From the link (bbm):

The original Fortune 500 was restricted to companies whose revenues were derived from manufacturing, mining, or energy exploration. At the same time, Fortune published companion "Fortune 50" lists of the 50 largest commercial banks (ranked by assets), utilities (ranked by assets), life insurance companies (ranked by assets), retailers (ranked by gross revenues) and transportation companies (ranked by revenues). Fortune magazine changed its methodology in 1994 to include service companies. With the change came 291 new entrants to the famous list including three in the Top 10.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fortune_500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members