GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leanna looked upset when she left the jail. My guess is she got in the backseat because it was quicker for both ladies to get in on the same side. Safety in the car, door shut, away from the reporter.

Again my guess is that lady is her mom. To me, they look alike, are built alike, this is the same lady that went to the hearing with her on Thursday. At a time like this, it seems like a girl would really need her mom.

My opinions only.

I actually would believe it as I am an alumni of their biggest rival school (also located in Ala.) - HOWEVER... I do not wear my football fan t-shirts everywhere I go. This obsession gives credence to suspicion about another motive for the choice of CH's casket color. (someone else questioned the casket color originally, not me - and yes I know about the "red truck, red car" reason....)

I went to that same school as you!!!! You also know how obnoxious fans can get!!!

Oops - I meant to add that I suspect the Univ. of Ala. would like to send her a request to please STOP wearing those shirts - they don't need her type of publicity!! :)

Oops - I meant to add that I suspect the Univ. of Ala. would like to send her a request to please STOP wearing those shirts - they don't need her type of publicity!! :)

True and nor does Home Depot and CFA!!! Time for me to get to work.

As a non American (I don't even know if she's a football or baseball fan) I have to say that the whole 'roll tide' thing seems weird to an outsider. Wearing a red logo calling for a tide to come rolling out sounds way too much like she wants her monthly visitor to arrive daily.

It may be dawning on her, how badly fractured her marriage, life, really is! Time for reality to hit!

My sister was locked up in Cobb county several times and how it works there is each inmate has to complete a form listing people who they approve to visit them. They can only list like maybe 3-4. So if someone shows up who isn't on that persons approved list they will be turned away.

Always My Opinion Only!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a non American (I don't even know if she's a football or baseball fan) I have to say that the whole 'roll tide' thing seems weird to an outsider. Wearing a red logo calling for a tide to come rolling out sounds way too much like she wants her monthly visitor to arrive daily.
:floorlaugh:

Fwiw, "nodding her head 'no'" seems contradictory to me but at any rate I don't believe that she would tell the truth about whether she talked to Ross.

Right? Imagine how HD Corp feels? All this sexting done on company time, and to have an employee leave their child to die in a hot car, in their parking lot. Yowza.

Oh lordy, lol!!! :floorlaugh:

Ewww! LOL :D

I went to that same school as you!!!! You also know how obnoxious fans can get!!!

Yes! I don't seem to have a thanks button for some reason - That Harvey Updyke mentality - I sure do know! War Eagle!

Just watched the hearing again @ WAT. Purely speculation; however, I believe the female witness who became ill may have heard about the revelations being uncovered and excused herself to prevent being subjected to cross examination. One thing is for sure. Justin Ross Harris did not intend to be arrested much less charged with his son's death.
Harris' sex addiction kept him distracted during the day so he wouldn't have to think about his real life dying outside in the parking lot. He thought he would find sympathy, and he did; and unearned cash, and he did. He knew HD would pay funeral expenses, too. With no more $800 a month in childcare fees, the rest of the seemingly good fortune would give him the boost needed to fulfil his perverted wish list.
Even though their friends thought the Harris' were a young, typical, American family, they can look back now with far more understanding of this devious plan. Certain behaviors may make more sense to them now.
Harris must have occupied a private cubicle or private office or else he used the bathroom frequently for his needs. Gross.
And Cooper. My mind has the ability to empathize in such a way that I can relive, with great pain, what this precious child experienced. I can only wish I had rescued Cooper from being locked inside the hot car that day.
There is no mercy for these two corrupt parental units.

That is hysterical!!! But they do yell ROLL TIDE! It is for the Crimson Tide I believe....another one in Alabama is a team and the fans yell WAR EAGLE!!! Don't know if that is the name of the team but that is what they yell HTH.

Yes and RH did remember that they needed bulbs...

They did need the bulbs for the vanity mirror, but what bothers me is the investigators are checking their "storage" to see if they have bulbs. To me, and I'm so NOT defending JRH here, but I don't think that's relevant, IMO.. I buy things only to find out later I didn't need to.

They did need the bulbs for the vanity mirror, but what bothers me is the investigators are checking their "storage" to see if they have bulbs. To me, and I'm so NOT defending JRH here, but I don't think that's relevant, IMO.. I buy things only to find out later I didn't need to.

I do too..kind of stock up..

Wish I could say I haven't, but I have visited a family member in jail. I think it's likely that Ross did not want to see her. 36 minutes seems about right to go through the motions of seeing someone. Of course, she would be upset about that. :facepalm:

With that said, what jail has visiting hours this time of day? I'm sure it's different state, different policies, but here you only have certain evenings and weekends.
*"You may schedule a visit from 24 hours in advance to 7 days in advance of the requested time. All visitors, 17 years of age and older, will be photographed and a fingerprint scan obtained upon the initial registration. The registration process must be completed 10 minutes*PRIOR*to your scheduled visitation time. Please factor this into your arrival time."

http://www.cobbsheriff.org/detention/jailRulesInfo.htm

She may not have followed the scheduling rules, she may have just gone in to get processed or JRH could have said NO.

I wouldn't be surprised if his lawyer is telling him not to see her. She's already said too much herself.
By asking Ross the same question.
moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members