GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is hysterical!!! But they do yell ROLL TIDE! It is for the Crimson Tide I believe....another one in Alabama is a team and the fans yell WAR EAGLE!!! Don't know if that is the name of the team but that is what they yell HTH.
it's really called the crimson tide??!?!?

oh my!! lol!

I guess the slang term isn't used in Alabama? hehe

Seems odd to me that they have that kind of drop off/pick up procedure, but no procedure in place for calling when a regularly scheduled child is not dropped off.

Seems odd to me too. My daughter said that when she worked at a daycare when she was in high school, that one reason they called to confirm a child wasn't coming in was that then they knew they had an extra slot to "sell" if someone called and needed care for their child that wasn't scheduled.

The reporter tweeted that LH nodded her head to indicate "no" in response to his question: Did you see Ross today?
Her nod was to let the reporter know that she was not speaking w/ the media. I have every reason to believe Ross is living for these visits until he settles into his new home. How is that search about surviving prison working out for ya, Roscoe?

I suspect (IMO) the hanging down of her head is not wanting to be attacked by cameras and reporters,etc. No way was she gonna talk to them so she just ignored....not defending her but that is what I probably would have done...except I would not be able to walk...somebody would have to wheel me in.:facepalm:

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread (or has already been discussed), but I just got around to watching the part of the hearing where RH's brother testifies on Wild About Trial, and I found RH's facial expressions really odd (even prior to the labored "crying"). What was with all the lip-licking and mouth twitching? Did anyone else notice this? It was like he was in a very heightened sense of alertness and was trying to get somebody's attention....like when you are trying to catch somebody's attention across the room but you don't want to say anything or alert anyone else, so you straighten up to your full height and kind of jerk your head a little bit. At times it even looked like he was going to blurt something out. At first I thought he was trying to give some sort of cue or message to his brother about what to say, but that seems unlikely as the brother was clearly only going to say positive things about him, so I can only conclude that RH was doing this subconsciously. It was almost as if he thought HE was going to get a chance to speak any second. Just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

So one thing that caught me this morning on CNN that made my heart sing. In Georgia when it comes to the death of a minor child, A spouse can be compelled to testify. Even against her husband or vice versa. That there may make one of them sing and point fingers.

My other thought this morning after hearing the Det talk about how they could see JRH get in the car at lunch, turn his head and then get out again, I am guessing there are a lot of cameras on that lot and I wonder if they caught him acknowledging Cooper in some way. OR talking to him. Also they know his parking habits because they can go back and look at cameras from days, weeks before.

They can see him driving in and dropping CH off at daycare and they can see him doing what he did that day. I think that there is way more here than they brought forth at the hearing. I for one am grateful that they told us so much that day.

Yes and RH did remember that they needed bulbs...

They did verify that some lightbulbs needed to be replaced in Leanna's vanity but, they now want to see if they were actually needed if there was already an ample supply at the house. Read that somewhere yesterday.

Yes and RH did remember that they needed bulbs...

They did verify that some lightbulbs needed to be replaced in Leanna's vanity but, they now want to see if they were actually needed if there was already an ample supply at the house. Read that somewhere yesterday.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/l...eanna-harris-visits-husband-in-jail/12351139/

Leanna Harris arrived at the Cobb County Jail at 8:00 on Tuesday morning. She was accompanied by one other woman. Jail rules only permit two visitors per inmate for each visitation session. The video conferences are scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.

Leanna Harris was inside the visitation center for 36 minutes. While walking back to her car, she kept her head down and did not answer reporter questions. The woman with her also declined comment. While the car started driving away, Leanna placed her head in her hands, seemingly upset.

Upset she didn't get to see him?

Believe me if you saw the probable cause hearing on TV you might change your mind about having enough information. There were a lot of WS'ers
who were defending him til then. JMO

Not only that, but it's kinda hard to hear someone that scanned half a thread in this entire case and forms an opinion on such 'scanning'. :waitasec:

At the risk of me sounding like a jerk, many of us have been here from day 1 and know this case inside and out. :snooty:

Far behind as usual.

I have always had thoughts that the Chik-Fil-A stop was RH's sick gesture of giving Cooper his "last meal". It was the first thing to pop in my head early on.

Very early on it was stated that RH had been refusing all visitors. And this was before the hearing........

They did need the bulbs for the vanity mirror, but what bothers me is the investigators are checking their "storage" to see if they have bulbs. To me, and I'm so NOT defending JRH here, but I don't think that's relevant, IMO.. I buy things only to find out later I didn't need to.

I buy things like that too but what's-his-face getting the light bulbs just shows that he remembered to get them and forgot about a flesh and blood human being, his own child.

It makes him look even worse if that's even possible.

respectfully snipped and BBM

Am I the only one who thought she hunkered down in the back seat to hide from the camera?

I agree she was just shielding herself from the cameras. The media took it upon themselves, as usual, to say she was "seemingly upset". :rolleyes:

I think there is room for everyone's opinion and I appreciate the ones who have been here since day one that can fill in the gaps. We cant and shouldn't tell others how to post-scroll and roll is a good rule of thumb if you disagree and don't want to debate the point yet again. ;) Not that I am telling you how to think, feel or behave either. We have a lot of new folks and in the heat of the case, it is hard sometimes to catch up on the forum rules and etiquette.

As for trolling and baiting, I kinda think we get that with any high profile case, kwim? Hang in there everyone!! :grouphug:

I've seen more emotion from her in today's photos than I have this entire case. :/
She only shows interest or emotion when it comes to Ross.. Bizarre.

Right! No emotion for her son, but in these photos walking out of the jail she looks like a deflated and defeated woman!

I think it says a lot about Leanna that she even went to the jail to (attempt?) to see Harris. I guess she really meant it when she said at Cooper's funeral that she was NOT upset or angry with Harris.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member