GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure how to say this without sounding like a total witch, but I can't help myself.... Sorry. I have just scanned this most recent thread and there is a LOT of confusing and incorrect explanations of the various laws that may impact this case. My head is spinning and I'm an attorney. I can't imagine how confused others may be who have no legal training, especially some who have offered explanations.... [emoji6]

It must be an Alabama thing

Sorry....I can't seem to get it right.

Oh dear, I hope I didn't sound cruel. I just want to respond clearly if directed at me, as anyone would. I think most people have seen the hearing. I have and I have read all the documents that have been released.

I think it is paramount that some of us maintain an incredibly open mind, as free from the rage that the death of any child can spark in any human being capable of empathy or emotion. WE do not know what will come in at trial. WE do not know really what happened that day or in the days proceeding this death. We don't know if mom was sedated to the gills at the hearing. Or if this guy was. We don't know what if any personality disorders either or both may have (if any.)

I am curious on JRH's tox screen more than Coopers. I wonder if the texts to various women and teens began earlier that day (or went on through the previous night) and were ongoing throughout breakfast and the drive. I thought I read that no texts were exchanged during this period but, I am unsure.

Although their behavior is off, it's not a crime to be a big weirdo. And as for her retaining counsel:

At this point, she'd be a fool not to, guilty or innocent. And for all I know, it's a divorce attorney.

kind of insulting to say I haven't really followed this case but you guys who have don't have a clue what you are talking about but I won't bother to enlighten you because I haven't really followed this one.

:confused:

ETA elainebenice as an attorney, perhaps you could be so kind as to explain it. dumb it down maybe.

kind of insulting to say I haven't really followed this case but you guys who have don't have a clue what you are talking about but I won't bother to enlighten you because I haven't really followed this one.

:confused:

Without a quote to the specific post/poster to whom you are referring it is difficult for anyone to respond to this. I don't think anyone here has an intention to be insulting to anyone else in these forums. To my understanding it is frowned upon and further, may earn you a suspension.

I respect any and all opinions and I truly feel all posters here try to see other sides.

11Alive News ‏@11AliveNews
RT @Jeremy11alive This pic captured emotion from Leanna Harris. Head down, face in hands #11alive #harriscase11 pic.twitter.com/yhUSiOHqlI

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsBlG_pCIAE696y.jpg

RT @Jeremy11alive Who was Leanna Harris' companion? Ross' mom? Her's? Trying to sort that out. #11alive #harriscase11...

RT @Jeremy11alive When asked if she talked to Ross, Leanna Harris gently nodded "no." #11alive #harriscase11

Oh dear, I hope I didn't sound cruel. I just want to respond clearly if directed at me, as anyone would. I think most people have seen the hearing. I have and I have read all the documents that have been released.

I think it is paramount that some of us maintain an incredibly open mind, as free from the rage that the death of any child can spark in any human being capable of empathy or emotion. WE do not know what will come in at trial. WE do not know really what happened that day or in the days proceeding this death. We don't know if mom was sedated to the gills at the hearing. Or if this guy was. We don't know what if any personality disorders either or both may have (if any.)

I am curious on JRH's tox screen more than Coopers. I wonder if the texts to various women and teens began earlier that day (or went on through the previous night) and were ongoing throughout breakfast and the drive. I thought I read that no texts were exchanged during this period but, I am unsure.

Although their behavior is off, it's not a crime to be a big weirdo. And as for her retaining counsel:

At this point, she'd be a fool not to, guilty or innocent. And for all I know, it's a divorce attorney.

It wasn't. JMO but I don't need to keep an open mind where this man is concerned. I won't be on the jury. He is in jail for a reason. Personality disorder or not he neglected his duty. Sedated or not LH came across as cold and uncaring at the funeral and at the probable cause hearing. The funeral was about Ross. She said "I'm doing this for you, Ross." I take her at her word. JMO

So did Ross refuse to see her or did the jail limit his visits? Can the jail do that?

11Alive News ✔ @11AliveNews

RT @Jeremy11alive When asked if she talked to Ross, Leanna Harris gently nodded "no." #11alive #harriscase11

It wasn't. JMO but I don't need to keep an open mind where this man is concerned. I won't be on the jury. He is in jail for a reason. Personality disorder or not he neglected his duty. Sedated or not LH came across as cold and uncaring at the funeral and at the probable cause hearing. The funeral was about Ross. She said "I'm doing this for you, Ross." I take her at her word. JMO

Do we have a transcript of the entire funeral?

If I were on a jury, I would keep a completely open mind.

I'm not. A kid is dead and I think the guy who did it, is where he should be. I don't have to keep an open mind for him.

I feel the same way as you, I go with my gut instinct, and have been following crimes for a long time. I will say again I took what LH said, "I'm doing this for you, Ross" as a threat. She comes across as a cold person, whether she is or not I wouldn't know, but to say I don't trust her would be an understatement.

by that age I would think that he was more into the sippy cup phase--tommy tippee cupKWIM

For sure or a bottle with a silicone sippy thing. YKWIM. So it was hot and where is the cup??? Anything???

gently nodded no?

how does one do that exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members