GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will say he has no sense of smell because (insert medical reason here). My friend can't smell anything, not even the stinkiest of diapers. I once went to her house and there was a strong gas smell from a gas leak and she had no clue. She also has no sense of taste as a result. Oh yeah, she is also super skinny though because eating is no fun for her.

Maybe he can't smell either. He could've been congested that day.

Glad you posted that. Might blow that "smeller" theory right out of the water. If that was the case with RH, it didn't affect his taste buds any. He's managed to pack it away pretty well and having his CFA before showing up to work LATE seems to have been a priority.

Glad you posted that. Might blow "smeller" theory right out of the water. If that was the case with RH, it didn't affect his taste buds any. He's managed to pack it away pretty well and having his CFA before showing up to work LATE seems to have been a priority.

Yeah well maybe his sense of smell just comes and goes. Like he does.

Glad you posted that. Might blow "smeller" theory right out of the water. If that was the case with RH, it didn't affect his taste buds any. He's managed to pack it away pretty well and having his CFA before showing up to work LATE seems to have been a priority.

Yes. Not to mention--if Cooper went into convulsions and died about 4 hours after eating at CFA, there is high likelihood of poop and/or vomit to add to the already overpowering death smell. That RH didn't unroll that window when leaving work is inconceivable. Quickly finding an audience must have been paramount to him.

I haven't. But there's app on the iPhone that you can use to "receive" a call, say when you're in a meeting.
In my former life I worked in a school setting. When certain parents called who are known to be confrontational, I'd tell the parent we were having a bad connection and if we got disconnected, I'd call back.

have done some reading on the relation of smell disorders and weight gain/loss. Apparently either is possible. Smell affects taste which can make some lose their appetite and others never feel satisfied because the taste was not there to allow them to savor.

Also did some reading on causes of smell disorders. None of them seem to have the side effect of making one forget the child they just strapped into a carseat seconds before. :rolleyes: :)

AGAIN.

While her oblivious parents shopped inside an air-conditioned store, their sweat-drenched little girl freed herself from the hot hell of a locked truck in New Mexico, aided by the kindness of strangers.

The 5-year-old had been imprisoned for more than an hour in temperatures that passed 90 degrees before she finally crawled through a rear sliding window. Customers heard her wailing and pulled her to safety.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...weltering-car-article-1.1860751#ixzz371blzOxY

Sorry to digress. I'm just SO sick of this in the news once/twice a day. I actually went parking-lot walking today. :(

http://www.livestrong.com/article/257347-uses-for-androgel-topical/

"Symptoms may include loss of the sense of smell, absence of secondary sex characteristics such as pubic hair, underdeveloped testicles or lack of development at puberty."

The thing is.....if they attempt to say that his sense of smell was somehow compromised (which I do not believe for one second), he still had a pair of eyes, one good ear, and could see further than six inches.

He is NOT Helen Keller. :moo:

BBM - I must have missed this. Did they release the phone records, or was it part of the probable cause hearing?

They announced on local Atl. station that there was no call made from his phone during that time in the parking lot - also someone posted they heard it on HLN - I cannot find a printed link yet.

Well said!

I just wanted to add one little thing ...not every woman with large breasts has had implants either.
Just thought that needed to be said too:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course not. My son was referring to breasts that looked obviously fake- "like balloons". I think it shocked him to learn about implants.

I have, sadly, a lot! I have social anxiety disorder and also have bi-polar, so in my defense, sometimes, it is the only way I can be in public.

I have a close friend who has social anxiety and is BP. She really opened my eyes about how good the internet can be for people who like her who need limited, predictable human contact. She's one of the kindest, most beautiful people I know.

And I love your quote, Roxye.

Of course not. My son was referring to breasts that looked obviously fake- "like balloons". I think it shocked him to learn about implants.

Again, not every woman with "balloon" like breasts have implants.

Again, not every woman with "balloon" like breasts have implants.

And we cant forget Photoshop.... used in practically every ad there is.

I would find nothing unusual in parents - at any point in their parenthood but particularly during their child's smaller years when they are unable to protect themselves from such dangers - searching how to prevent hot car deaths.

Those were allegedly not the searches performed. The searches performed were regarding how long and at what temps death will occur.

IF that info is accurate there is no reasonable explanation for those searches followed so closely by their son's death by same. :cow:

As I understand it, there was also a search to see if there were any videos of what the person would look like while dying in a hot car. One of them or both of them watched the video of the vet who locked himself up in a hot car to show you how horrid it would be for your dog. The interesting thing about this search is that it goes along with the discussion RH and LH had about how Cooper looked when he died, how RH lied to and told her he looked peaceful with his eyes and mouth shut while his eyes and mouth were open. Also the statement that he dreaded what he would look like.

The news tonight that RH had replaced Cooper's new forward-seating carseat with his old, infant rear-facing seat and buckled him in tightly sounds suspicious. Would Cooper have been able to get out of the newer seat like so many two year olds can? Could he have been easier to see from people walking by?

His legs were bent, probably due to the seat being too small for him. My heart aches for this poor little angel.

have done some reading on the relation of smell disorders and weight gain/loss. Apparently either is possible. Smell affects taste which can make some lose their appetite and others never feel satisfied because the taste was not there to allow them to savor.

Also did some reading on causes of smell disorders. None of them seem to have the side effect of making one forget the child they just strapped into a carseat seconds before. :rolleyes: :)

My ex was born with a condition called Kallmann syndrome. He had a complete lack of smell (Anosmia), increased height and a teeny, tiny, underdeveloped penis. He only got enjoyment from the texture of foods because he could not taste them at all. He's a computer genius and became very wealthy as a player in the development of the Internet as we use it today. He wasn't skinny because he enjoyed the texture of foods. He compensated for his congenital deformities by become very good at developing computer system. He had an excellent memory and was able to do many things at once. Including having a girlfriend in Silicon Valley and LA who didn't know about each other *grumble* he was a JRH type.

However, If JRH had this condition you better bet we would have heard about it at the hearing! I think he can smell fine!

When I find myself contorting myself into a pretzel to dismiss piece after piece after piece of circumstantial evidence...there comes a time when ENOUGH is ENOUGH.
He is not the unluckiest man on the face of the
planet.
He's guilty. There is no other explanation for ALL of these elements to come together in such a way that his child just so happens to DIE in his car, that day.

My ex was born with a condition called Kallmann syndrome. He had a complete lack of smell (Anosmia), increased height and a teeny, tiny, underdeveloped penis. He only got enjoyment from the texture of foods because he could not taste them at all. He's a computer genius and became very wealthy as a player in the development of the Internet as we use it today. He wasn't skinny because he enjoyed the texture of foods. He compensated for his congenital deformities by become very good at developing computer system. He had an excellent memory and was able to do many things at once.

If JRH had this condition you better bet we would have heard about it at the hearing! I think he can smell fine!

This ^^^^^^^^^

The thing is.....if they attempt to say that his sense of smell was somehow compromised (which I do not believe for one second), he still had a pair of eyes, one good ear, and could see further than six inches.

He is NOT Helen Keller. :moo:

I bet his lawyer hopes he can convince people JRH is though, lol!

My ex was born with a condition called Kallmann syndrome. He had a complete lack of smell (Anosmia), increased height and a teeny, tiny, underdeveloped penis. He only got enjoyment from the texture of foods because he could not taste them at all. He's a computer genius and became very wealthy as a player in the development of the Internet as we use it today. He wasn't skinny because he enjoyed the texture of foods. He compensated for his congenital deformities by become very good at developing computer system. He had an excellent memory and was able to do many things at once.

If JRH had this condition you better bet we would have heard about it at the hearing! I think he can smell fine!

I am sure his attorney is turning over every rock he can find to explain away what the state has provided. The smell is a tough one to get around if there is no proof, anyone ever known him to have no sense of smell? Even so, he poked his head in at lunch time and would have seen him in the seat. I wish they would put a pic up of this particular vehicle type with that specific carseat in the middle of the seat so we can see exactly what he could see. I am sure the state will do that during the trial.

The billboards leading into Atlanta are no indication of the ability to get nasty. I could say the same thing about driving from Atlanta to Greenville. Yes, we have strip clubs and they are a draw in Atlanta. And yes, that is why some guys come to Atlanta for bachelor parties for the strip clubs, and the great bar scene, and the restaurants, and the Braves/Falcons...etc... And some guys from the southeast come to Atlanta to have their bachelor parties to do the same things they could do in their hometown, except there won't be anyone they know to run into. In fact, 7 of my husbands friends have had bachelor parties and not a single one was held in Atlanta. If Atlanta is the only metropolis you've driven through it may seem like the second sin city, but it's actually pretty tame. And in fact, we do not have good burgers and are in no way known for burgers. Varsity Hot Dogs maybe, but I've never known a single person refer to Atlanta as having great burgers. This is extremely OT, and I'm only commenting to dispute your position on the easy to get sleazy thing about Atlanta because in fact people all over the world read WS and I want them to know from a woman who lives here that this is not the environment of our city. Girls with *advertiser censored* on billboards is no indication of the actual culture of a city and has nothing to do with this case....

More on topic, as I said, I think we'll eventually discover that all this RH behavior may have been created in and developed in any town any where, and when and if that happens, I for one will not be wagging my finger at the bars in Tuscaloosa and/or discuss the environment that goes on in a college town that could have influenced it...This isn't about a city or a setting, it's about a morally bankrupt person if it ends up that RH planned and calculated this. I respect your perspective, but I just wish you had more experience here before you made statements about Atlanta that were so inflammatory. And I just personally think the discussion of Atlanta has zero relevance on the actions of a man who has lived here for barely 2 of his 30 whatever years.

~bbm I think that was the point. They ain't comin' for the burgers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME