GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could he have been online on his phone or doing something else? Or was he holding it up t his ear as if he was on a call? And where is this video. Also...was it another HD employee who walked by? The phrasing was weird by LE...i.e. "Well, let's just say another person"...

I noticed that weird wording too!

I also wondered if the phone was at his ear. My thought was maybe he was quickly attempting to alter or delete certain phone activity from his phone log once he realize LE were not being as sympathetic to his grief as he expected.

Definitely a possibility -- or it was what I like to call "elevator syndrome" where no one likes to look or talk to each other so they hold their phones to their ears or pretend to text -- if "other person" happened to catch RH watching him, RH could be on his phone just randomly staring off into space and not at all concerned with other person's presence ... kwim?

Could he have been online on his phone or doing something else? Or was he holding it up t his ear as if he was on a call? And where is this video. Also...was it another HD employee who walked by? The phrasing was weird by LE...i.e. "Well, let's just say another person"...

I had the same thoughts when the detective said "Justin gets on the phone and goes inside the Home Depot." Nowadays getting on a phone could mean it's up to your ear or in your hands.

The "well let's just say another person" phrase made me think he couldn't tell whether it was a man or a woman on the video recording, lol.

Thanks. I couldn't find anything online about it but the footage is all over the news.

:(

Oh, my. No, haven't heard anything. I have family there...gonna look for news now. ty

I hope they're all safe. From what I'm seeing in TV it sounds like a domestic incident.

off topic: any links to the mass shooting in Houston? It's coming across the TV as a news flash :(

I cannot find anything on google. I am in the UK and nothing in our breaking news.

It is not difficult to believe RH might have done this. I myself have pulled out my phone on more than one occasion and pretended to be on a call, for much the same reason he could have done this: to hover, without being obvious that's what I am trying to do.

How many of you have ever fake-texted or fake-called to avoid making actual contact with a real person in your immediate vicinity?

I haven't. I have tried to discreetly check a text in case its my daughter while engaged in interacting with someone while not appearing rude. But cannot say I have faked a call to avoid interaction.

How many of you have ever fake-texted or fake-called to avoid making actual contact with a real person in your immediate vicinity?

Several times, I guess. I recall offhand a time or two but there have been more. Usually it's someone I am acquainted with and want to avoid for one reason or another. But, I have a couple times attempted to hover to observe someone who caught my attention along the peripheral for some reason.

NG talking about the smell tonight. Arguments going both ways. Guest defense attny saying they will probably argue that smell didn't start until child was removed from car, but also saying it was feces. NG saying she hasn't heard anything on feces. Guest Med. Examiner saying that's not possible for him to not smell the decomp. Paraphrasing. Nothing that hasn't been said here a hundred times, but interesting, nonetheless.

Thanks

There should be a lot of medical records for their infertility problems. Not sure how that relates to the murder charges, but it might?
I wonder, though, if the Kaiser records are only since he started with HD and moved to Atlanta. What if he had another provider, even student health, when he was going to UA during the timeframe of Leanna's posts? Remember, she was 7 months pregnant when he took job and they moved. Although I suppose his application to Kaiser would theoretically include his past medical history.

Ok, my 4 year old niece is spending the night with me. Granted, I have a Honda hatchback and she is pretty big, talkative and in a booster seat. But... driving around with her today... there's no way I wouldn't notice her in the car. No way. I admittedly am not used to having a kid in the car and all the other differences, but she's just there. Making noises. Moving around. In the backseat. I don't know how one could claim that he/she didn't know there was a kid in the car. Unless it was a bus. My 2cents from today's experience.

yes, there is a definitive blood test, ex suffered from this issue silently for a while and it destroyed our marriage. By the time he sought a doctor opinion to figure out what had changed so drastically, our marriage had died. It was in part something that quickened that demise.

The shots are not to the affected area but regular shots which increase the bodies hormone levels to get back in balance. This in turns fixes the problem to the affected member. IME
I worked with some clinics that gave shots to men with ED in the groin area. If the meds worked they could prescribe doses that could allow erections lasting as long as 4 HOURS!!! I used to wonder what woman would be interested in that much performance??????

Wow. Where would one find an androgel dealer?

:floorlaugh: (sorry for laughing)

A person can find anything they want, without a prescription, on the internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ewwwww! Owwww!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members